Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One day I will fly away

Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

One day I will fly away Empty One day I will fly away

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Candy had decided to go down to the lake. She knew that she was starting to get tired of her life. But she really had no choice but to continue stripping. Since Terry was only doing this job for another person. But life wasn't simple anymore. Raven was around Terry a lot. But she was the one who gave him back his magic. But that day was weird because she remembered that she wanted to say something but she couldn't remember. Because she was in the same room and that never happened. Because she always had a way in the back.

Life wasn't the easy anymore. Maybe one day she would find someone that would take her away from this life.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

One day I will fly away Empty Re: One day I will fly away

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Ivan did not understand exactly how he ended up in France. He wandered around aimlessly for several hours until was at a lake he stared at it slightly. The truth was he hadn't been anywhere near Russia for the last however years for frankly he just wasn't allowed to leave his parole however was finally lifted and he just needed a place to think things through. He was confused on how his ex could of kept that she had a child from him though he guessed that wasn't hard to do since she had pulled the rape card on him the day after they had made out.

He sighed slightly as he walked along the lakeshore trying to clear his mind he wasn't sure what he was going to do he just needed to get away for a little bit.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Candy was in her own little world. But she then looked and seen that she wasn’t alone. This was a person that she had never seen before. She then sighed as she looked around. She knew her life was going to only get hard for her. And she needed to start thinking what she wanted to do beside strip. And she wasn’t sure what was going on with Raven and Terry. It was like she couldn’t’ remember anything that happened that day.

She had then sat up and seen that this man was coming towards her. For once she was going to forget the kind of person that she was becoming to be. After so long she couldn’t even remember her own name.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Ivan saw a lady walking his way he smiled slightly. 'She is fairly pretty.' He thought to himself but he wasn't sure if he should ask her name straight off. Or just wait for her to talk first.

"Hello my name is Ivan, how are you today?" He finally said. This was a little awkward since she was really the first women after Bridget that he had talked to he just couldn't bring himself to talk to any. Even on his speed dating fiasical that his son had set up for him against his will.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Candy just smiled as she seen someone coming near her. It meant someone that she could talk to and just be herself. Sometimes she had no idea who she was anymore but she was going to give it her best shot.

" Hello I am Candy." She was still smiling but she then started to think to herself. Candy is a usual name and nobody has it. She knew that she has never talk to guy unless it was for her line of work. But she was going to try anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:21 am