Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Shush it, I'm trying to read

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Shush it, I'm trying to read Empty Shush it, I'm trying to read

Post by Laura Veer Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 am

Henry kept crying.

Over

and

over

again.

Laura tried feeding him, changing his diaper, rocking him to sleep (He never did fall asleep), and tickling him. Talking to him. None of it worked. Laura knew Henry was in one of those moods where only Tyler could calm him down. And Tyler was currently out, doing something.

"Tyler, you better get your butt home," She muttered, as she tried to read a book. Henry was placed in high chair, where Laura could watch him. He was wailing his head off still.

"Will you keep that dang pacifier in your mouth and shut up?" Laura asked her son, exasperated. She got up to place the dang thing in his mouth but then he just let it fall out.

Stubborn boy.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Shush it, I'm trying to read Empty Re: Shush it, I'm trying to read

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Tyler actually winced as he walked back into the house. That was one thing that could be said about his darling boy, he had a set of lungs on him. Setting the purchases on the floor, he swiftly walked through the house, pausing by Laura to kiss the top of her head, before he swooped down and picked up the wailing child in his hands.

"Well now," he cooed to the boy, who although still screaming was looking at his father with something like suspicion. Perhaps he was attempting to appraise if it was indeed the right person. "Yeah can't be goin' round screamin' like that yeah little tyke. Yer gunna break yer Mama's ears, and then were will we all be." He raised an eye brow at the boy, eyes gleaming and mouth in a wide grin. For some unexplainable reason this got the crying to cut off suddenly with a giggle.

That was almost just as loud.

Chuckling himself, Ty began to bounce the boy before he turned back to his fiancée, taking in her frazzled appearance, "How long has he bin doin' this?"

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:39 am