Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

to do or not to do?

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

to do or not to do? Empty to do or not to do?

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Standing casually against the wall of the ice cream parlor, Ellie contemplated whether or not to go in. She... She usually wasn't technically allowed ice cream. It was bad for her teeth, and not to mention that it was full of sugar. Sugar was bad, apparently. Like cola. She wasn't allowed that either.

But it was warm out... And... But her mum always said 'no'... However, Ellie was about to go into her fifth year. That had to be grounds for some kind of exclusion from the rules set down by her mum? And she wouldn't find out, would she?

Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

to do or not to do? Empty Re: to do or not to do?

Post by Evangeline Evans Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

The young nearly-second year found herself wandering around Diagon Alley, having been finally allowed to leave St. Mungo's. Ivy lost her way - as usual - and found herself in front of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. Well, that isn't so bad, she thought to herself. Her sharpie-marked arm felt her pockets, where she felt around 15 galleons in her pocket. That was enough to buy ice-cream, right?

Quite ignorantly, she made her way into the shop, but not before quite literally bumping into an older girl - and accidentally pushing her through the Parlour door. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see wehere I was going," She mumbled, her voice soft and apologetic, "Erm, this may sound weird, but... do I know you?"

She hadn't meant her question to come out so... rude... but she was geniunely curious. She took out her black sharpie - that she stole from St. Mungo's - and took the lid off, readying herself to write the name down so she wouldn't forget.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 am