Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Torment

Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Torment Empty Torment

Post by Roxanna Lyric Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Roxanna walked from the forest, where fer father had apperated both of them. She kissed him on the cheek and bid her goodbye, knowing her father lingered andwent when she waved him off as she spun on the spot, smirking and rolling her eyes. The sun felt good on her skin and a smile came across her red painted lips as she could hear the sea.

She wore quite appealing clothing, which she knew that would get her half fang looking. She had shot, shorts on in white, her tank top red which made her figure more sexy. Her hair was in loose curls with a poka dotted head band. Also she wore her red converses.

She walked up towards the bridge, which she was told to wait at and she leaned on the wall, soaking up the sun.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Torment Empty Re: Torment

Post by Demetri Lancer Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Demetri practically flew down the steps leading out of Count Castle. His shirt was still unbuttoned, but he had to run out to meet Roxanna. He was going to be late, well he would if he didn't run. Quickly buttoning up his shirt as he ran, he finally came to a stop near the bridge where he saw a girl leaning against it and soaking up the sun.

A smile came across the half vampire's face as he recognized her as Roxanna. Quickly walking up to her, he couldn't help but stare at how lovely she looked, her clothes fitting her body snugly, which Demetri knew she did on purpose, but he thought she looked lovely.

"Hi." he said walking up behind her. "You look really pretty." he said with a bright smile.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Roxanna smirked hearing his voice from behind her. She flipped her hair to her left side, turning her head to left, leaving her neck exposed. "Hello Demetri, while thank you." She winked, suddenly she felt arms go around her waist and his chin resting on her right shoulder.He kissed her cheek and Roxanna smiled.

"It's a lovely day, I fancy swimming, do you?" She asked, kissing his cheek, blue eyes meeting red.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Demetri smiled as she lightly kissed his cheek. Looking out over her shoulder, he wondered if he was indeed interested in going swimming. He hadn't been in the water in a while, and now that Roxanna was here, he felt he couldn't say no.

"Why not?" He said with a grin. He gently released her from his grip and began walking down to where there was a platform he could walk, or even dive right into the water below.

"You coming?" he asked, looking back over his shoulder at her as he began to take his shirt off.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

"Of course," She said a bit louder than normal, her eyes looking at the blue ocean. She smiled and walked to the platform, walking past Demetri with a slight swagger of her hips. She slowly lifted her tank top up, throwing it to the ground. She looked down at her whote and pokka dot red bra, which did show her lady lumps off.

She unbuttoned her white shorts, dropping them and kicking them off. She turned and but a hand on her hip, flpping her hair to the side, bloeing a kiss to him. "See you in the water," She purred, winking.

She dived in perfeticly, coming up, sleeking her hair back as she watched Demetri, the water comming up underneath her eyes, a eyebrow raised, watching him.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Demetri's eyes widened a little as she pulled off her shirt and then her shorts. He could feel his throat burn as the scent of her blood suddenly became overwhelming to him.

He found that when people are wearing enough clothing it more or less blocks the scent of their blood, not entirely but enough that he wasn't bothered by it. But now that Roxanna was standing in nothing but her undergarments, not only was Demetri, more or less turned on, he was overwhelmed by the temptation of sinking his teeth into her flesh.

As she blew him a kiss, he pretended to catch it as he finished pulling off his shirt and jeans and tossed them aside, now standing in his underwear. He was pretty confident with his body, considering how fit and muscular he was from hunting a lot, so he proudly, and jokingly, posed on the platform where he stood.

Laughing a little, he finally jumped in after Roxanna and swam up to her, lifting her into his arms, and then lightly kissing her lips. "Gotcha." he said teasingly.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Roxanna watched him jump in, her eyes slightly wide at how, fit he was. She knew that he was well musculer anyway, but it was nice to see him without a shirt on. Half nakedness suites him very much soo. And Roxnna could tell that she sparked inteterst.

He swam to wards her, being swept up within his strong arms. He kissed her and she kissed his back, laughing at his statement. "Obviously Half Fang. I think I like you with no shirt on. The ministry should make that as a rule." She giggled, jumping out of his arms and splashing him. She dived under the water, swimming toward the beach,but still in deep water.

She came up for air, quite faraway from him. "Come and catch me then, half fang." She said in a musical laugh, swimming towards the cliff that held Count castle, knowing there was a warm rock pool, she quickly entered the warmly lit place in the cliff, gasping at how beautiful it was. She suddenly felt arms around her waist.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Demetri smiled at Roxanna and then rolled his eyes at her words about him being shirtless permantently. "I would be fine with that, but you have to know that it would be quite a distraction for all the other girls." he said with a smirk, knowing it might upset his girlfriend.

He followed her, as she jumped out of her arms and swam away from him towards the Rock Pool. One of his favourite places. With a smile as she called him to catch her, he dove under the water, down to the ground and then kicked off, and sped after her.

When he came up for air, not that he needed it after two minutes, seeing as he could hold his breath for longer, he found himself inside the Rock Pool. "Do you like it?" he asked as he swam up to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, and began to lightly kiss her shoulders.

He smiled into the kisses, feeling a sense of happiness that he had not felt in years. "You make me happy, Roxy." he said suddenly. He wanted her to know that. She deserved to know how happy she made him.

"I only hope that I make you happy too."
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well distracting other girls wouldn't happen. Could always tie you up, in my bedroom!" She chuclked as his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, his hands on her bare hips. He kissed her bare shoulder, making her shivver slightly whitin his arms, leaning into his body.

"Of course I like it." She said as he tariled kisses on her shoulder, she felt his smile and her eyes lit up with pure happiness. She turned her head to look into his red, ruby eyes. She kissed his nose. "You Demetri Lancer make me so happy, don't ever forget that half fang." She spun within his embrace, bringing him to join her in the middle of the rock pool.

She kissed his nose again, both of his cheeks, his forehead and the corners of his mouth and then his lips, giving him a passionate, loving kiss, her hands around his neck.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Demetri was unable to stop himself from laughing at her words. "That could work. But I do need to hunt." he said chuckling still. He noticed her shiver slightly as he kissed her and hoped he wasn't hurting her.

He smiled at her, as she turned to face him and kissed his nose lightly. A part of him absolutely lit up when she told him how happy she was, and he knew that if he hurt her in any way, he would never forgive himself. Sure he knew that fighting was a part of a relationship, but he hoped that after any argument they may have, they would make up and go back to being happy.

"I'm glad I make you happy." he said as she began to place kisses all over his face. When her lips landed on his own, and she wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss, he smiled, kissing her back.

For a while, the vampire part of him disappeared, his longing for blood just seemed to disappear as he focused on Roxanna, and loving her. He kissed her back with as much passion, being sure to show her how much he cared for her, and how he wasn't planning on letting her go any time soon.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm

She felt, amazing! No other words to describe how she felt right now, in this moment. The water around them grew a bit warmer and her lips hovered above Demetri's, her pupils dialated, cover most of the blue. She breathed in a deep breath, kissing the corner of him mouth again. "I love you for who you are, Demetri. Wouldn't change you in anyway." She said with a beautiful smile.

She noticed that he slowly kissed her neck as his head quickly bent down. Roxanna felt his sniff her lingering fragrance. He brought her closer and Roxanna ran her hands up and down his back. "I know I'm tourmenting you Mr Lancer." She said with a chuckle, kissing his neck in return.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Demetri smiled, perfect white teeth showing, along with his fangs. He was more than pleased that Roxanna loved him for who he was, what he was.

Without saying anything, hoping she knew he loved her for her, in fact he was certain she knew, he had told her almost every day, every time he saw her, he bent his head down and began to place light kisses all over her neck.

He barely trusted himself, but he tried anyways, and so far, he hadn't tried to kill her, as tempting and delicious her blood smelled. Taking in a deep breath, he took in her scent and sighed. He felt in control, but then not so much as she pulled him closer and began to rub her hands on his back and then kissed his neck.

"Oh, you will be the end of me Miss Lyric. I can tell you that much." he said with a sly grin.

Without warning, he took her in his arms and sped over to the nearest wall, planting a deep and passionate kiss on her lips once more. However this time, it was not just passion, but a sort of desperation. For him, a mix of love and lusting for her blood.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 am

"Indeed," She said with a dark laugh. She was taking in his arms again ans her back suddenly felt the rock pools wall behind her. There lips met in a passionate dance and Roxanna brought her legs up and wrapped them around his hips. She chuckled at his growl, knowing that her emotions were the same as his.

She knew that he was hungry for lust and her blood. She brought her chest to his, her bra strap hangling low on her arm, she giggled at his response. "You do know i'm testing your limits. Teasing you, tell me if i'm going to far," She whispered into his ear, her breath tickling his ear.

"I give you permission you know, i know my blood is calling you in."
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 am

Demetri's heart beat increased as she wrapped her legs around his waist. The closeness between the two drove Demetri out of his mind with blood lust. He could feel his thirst for her blood run through his entire body like a fire.

"I can tell." he said breathlessly. He opened his eyes in surprise at Roxanna's "invitation" for her blood. His eyes were no longer red, but black as the night. Demetri knew this, he knew because his thirst was driving him insane and that usually meant his eyes would turn black.

"I can't." he said suddenly pulling away and then swimming to the other side of the pool. He pulled himself up out of the water and sat on the deck, breathing heavily. Looking across the water at Roxanna, he looked at her with apology in his eyes.

"I'm sorry."
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Roxanna gulped as suddenly he was across the rock pool. She breathed in deeply, her head slightly going back with her eyes now closed. She sank into the water, reaching the bottom and crossing her legs, letting air out slowly. She opened her eyes and looked around, not bothered about the sting to her eyes, the water was clear.

Her thoughts became clear again as she worked on her occlumency skills, her emotions becoming covered like with a thick blanket. She could see him swimming forward. You see Roxanna can go woth out aor for 10 minutes, seeing as she trained herself in the pool she has at home.

The water was one of her best friends. Its so relaxing.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Demetri watched as she suddenly sank into the water. He could tell that she wasn't drowning herself, well after taking a moment to observe what she was really doing. Shaking his head, Demetri held his breath and dove back into the water.

Being half vampire, and having practiced, he found he had the ability to hold his breath under water for a very long time. Opening his now nearly black eyes, he spotted Roxanna sitting on the bottom of the pool. Kicking his feet and spreading his arms he finally reached her and sat next to her.

He tried to read her emotions then, to see if she was alright, but she seemed to be blocking them from him. He decided maybe it was best not to pry, it really was none of his business if she wanted to keep them to herself. Demetri turned to Roxanna and smiled in apology, taking her hand.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Roxanna felt her hand being taken, and she knew that it was his apology and she smiled slightly. Her occlumency shields came down as her emotions were normal, happy. She knew she shouldn't of closed them off, but she needed a minute with them, sorting them out. Naughty things they were.

She closed her eyes and started to create a illusion of turning her eyes red. She opened them within the water, turning her head to Demetri with a fang grin. She winked and snapped her teeth together and pushed her arms up and swam to the surface, letting go of the illusion. She breathed in deeply.

She swept her hands through her wet red hair, looking through the hold in the cave wall, the sun shining on her.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Demetri smiled as Roxanna made it look like she had red eyes and fangs, just like him. He wondered if that's what she would like if she was a vampire, or half vampire one day. As she swam back to the surface, Demetri made his way to follow.

Taking in a deep breath as he broke through the surface, he looked around for Roxanna, finding her looking up at the top where there was sun breaking through. He couldn't help but look at her in awe as the sun made her hair shine brightly.

Swimming up to her, he said, "You look beautiful." as he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:32 am