Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Baby days

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Baby days Empty Baby days

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

"No yeah don't, yeah little imp," Tyler laughed easily as his arms shot out and grabbed the small boy who had upon discovering an ability to wiggle, had wiggled himself close enough to a hill, to start sliding towards the water. Pulling him into his arms, Tyler rolled back on the ground, tickling his sides, turning the tears that had started at his way being blocked into bright giggles of laughter.

Sitting up again, Tyler stretched his long legs out and bounced the child on his knees, as Henry giggled and gurgled at the sparkling water, and his father people watched. The day was so bright and warm that Tyler decided that he and the child were not going to stay in the house - giving his mother a break that she needed, Tyler had packed the boy up and they had gone to his favourite spot.

If memory served Tyler correct this was the place Laura told him about Henry.

Grinning, he kissed the back of the child's head softly, unaware that his people watching had missed the familiar face in the crowd.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Baby days Empty Re: Baby days

Post by Adria Mason Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Adria sighed to herself as strolled across the Meadow Lake. Her mother's condition was worsening and she found herself working double time both at the bookstore and at the club, just to earn enough to pay for the operations. She couldn't remember the last time she time she took some time off for a break, and was glad that she picked today.

She was sure that the last time she had been here was with Nate, and though the memory made her smile, she just was not in the mood. She had learnt to grow optimistic over the years, but there were still certain moments wherein she just wanted to quit and move away.

Of course, given her past few years before college, she would rather do something worse than actually give up for good.

Gazing at all the passing strangers, her eyes fell on a familiar face and her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed the child that was accompanying the familiar person. And for once during the day, she felt sort of lighthearted.

"More than seeing you, I am happy to finally see your son," Adria called out with a grin as she made her way over to the man and sat down next to him, recalling their first conversation.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Tyler looked up at the sound of the voice, as Henry cooed, tilting his head curiously towards the new sound. Shifting his child's weight in his lap the man gave a wide grin, eyes bright with mirth as he took in his new companion. The tables had certainly been turned since they first talked. Tyler was more than happy to be carrying Henry around, rather than all the things he had needed to by for him.

"Well if it ain't Adria," he drawled, giving the girl a wink before looking down at the child. "This lil' Fella is pretty darn cute; I suppose he can take yer attenin' from me for a bit."

He picked up the boy so that instead of being held on his lap, he was now being curled against his chest. Always a curious one, Henry had already has his head turned so his bright blue orbs could continue to appraise the new woman who had shown up that wasn't his mother, nor any of his "Aunts" or "Uncles".

"This here is our lil' Henry."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm

"Of course he's cute, even cuter than you I might add," the blonde chuckled with a shake of her head. She indeed was glad to have met Tyler's child, especially after having had a conversation with his girlfriend Laura, the urge had just increased.

Adria's fingers reached to graze the baby's cheeks and told softly, "Very nice to meet you, Henry." Looking at the man, asked with a hesitant smile, "Can I hold him? Unless of course I shouldn't or if he doesn't like it, then I won't. I don't mind," she added quickly.

The thought of whether she would want kids had never even crossed her mind. She supposed it was because she already had a lot to worry about and the last thing she needed was taking care of another being. How could she attempt such a thing? In fact, she needed to learn how to be sure of herself before going ahead to get the desire to start a family.

Besides, would Nate even want that? At some point even if she was ready, she didn't think he would be. But for now, she was perfectly content with their current status, because things were just beginning to go really well for them.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 am

Placing a hand over his head, Tyler pulled his handsome face into a mocked expression of surprise, his bright eyes however were alight with mischief. He was too happy with everything at the moment to take anything too close to heart. And he couldn't deny the truth to her words. Like any proud father, Ty would support his son's cuteness to anyone that would listen.

"I'm wounded yeah'd say that, look at this face. Ain't it cute?" He held his head in profile for half a moment before grinning and bouncing Henry on his knee once more.

The little boy for his part, gurgled slightly at the touch, glancing in the direction, blinking up at the woman who was now talking to his father.

"Not at all. Yeah can hold him, as long as yeah like. He ain't particular. Little ladies man, Henry is."

Kissing the child on the head, Tyler handed him over to Adria.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:37 am

"Sure, I suppose your face looks nice, but I do not think 'cute' is the word I'd use," the scientist commented with mock seriousness, before her lips broke out to a small grin. "Besides, babies always attract more attention, it's a fact. So you should perhaps just give up," she teased.

The blonde's lips formed into a genuine smile as she took Henry in her arms. She was not much used to holding small children. Hell, she barely spent time with any. However, she had to admit it was giving her quite a nice feeling.

"Ladies man, huh?" Adria whispered to the little boy, one arm wrapped his waist securely and the other gently playing with his hair. "I hope you grow up to be better looking than your father then," she said with a nod of her head and winked at Tyler.

At all this, one nagging question formed in her mind; would she ever be prepared for a child of her own? But it was one she did not want to answer.

"How's Laura doing?" The blonde asked with a smile.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 pm

"Ahh, Yeah'd use Handsome, stunning, debonair, wouldn't yeah? I can't say I'd blame yeah either, I mean this face is one o'kind." Ty's grin was wide and infectious as it almost always was. The man had a hard life, but he held it up well with his easy grin. In the past that grin had been hiding not dealt with pain - which he later expressed through booze - but now Tyler felt comfortable with what he has and what he had done.

Life had been good to him for the moment.

Henry, secure with his father's presences was quite happy to be sitting where he seemed to have made a new friend and giggled in response to the words spoken to him, though of course he didn't understand any of the meaning. Tyler however did.

"Hey now. That ain't to nice of yeah, little missy." He's glare was completely playful.

Taking in a lungful of air, he leaned back and grinned, "Laura's good, real good. Tired, but ain't we all? Someone think he's too good to let his Ma and Pa sleep durin' the night." He tickled the underside of Henry's foot as he spoke.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

"Oh yes, I'd use those exact words with an undertone of sarcasm," Adria replied and let out a laugh; the kind she hadn't released in the past few weeks. Things had been way too stressful, and other than Nate, she hadn't really spent time with anyone else.

She was glad that her friend seemed to be in a good place as well, since the first time she met him, he had appeared tired and work-filled. And of course, with the birth of his son, how could he not be happy? It was enough to bring smiles to last for a long time.

"I wasn't aiming for nice anyway," the blonde grinned and placed a kiss on Henry's head. "And sometimes, the truth just hurts."

Adria had only spoken to the man's girlfriend once, but from what she had gathered, Laura was incrediby lighthearted and sweet, someone that fit Tyler really well. "I'm sure he doesn't mean to," she chuckled, giving the baby a gentle rub on his back.

"So, are the wedding bells nearing for you and Laura?" She couldn't help but ask, a cheeky smile making it's way across her face.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Tyler clicked his tongue in amusement before he stretched out on the grass, crossing his legs at his ankles and putting his hands behind his head. It was nice to have this relaxing moment, the fresh air and bright blue sky were a soothing atmosphere. Tyler was glad to have it.

"Woundin' me Miss Adria. Woundin' me."

He turned his head slightly to laugh and wink at the small boy that was rather enjoying this new social arrangement of his. The woman who held him was not his mother he had figured that out, though he had decided in his very simple terms that she was sort of like that woman he came to know as Ma - and that was comforting in on its own.

"I suppose they are," Ty said in a tone that was both happy and surprised. "The questi'n just sort o' spilled out on it own, yeah know? But this little tykes been hoggin' all the attention, we ain't had any time ta thank about it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 am