Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's Nice to Meet You

Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

It's Nice to Meet You Empty It's Nice to Meet You

Post by Elizabeth Foster Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:48 pm

It was a clear, sunny afternoon, by far the best since the summer season had started. Elizabeth had missed days like these, expecially over the summer time when it was usually dreafully hot, and everyone, including herself wished for a day like this.

Though it was the perfect day to be outside, Elizabeth wanted to go inside, at least to get something to eat and drink. Having walked around for most of the day, she was growing tired and most of all hungry.

Stepping into one of her favourite pubs in Palaisvue, Lizzie entered Felicite with a sort of tired confidence. As she walked towards the bar, about to ask for a drink, she managed to lightly bump into someone. A man no less, and if she was honest, a very good looking on.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." she said, apologizing like it was the end of the world, though she had barely even nicked him.

Way to go Liz, how do you expect to make friends if you keep knocking everyone over? Jack scolded in her mind. Ignoring her brother, she looked back up at the man and continued to apologize, feeling dreadfully awful.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

It's Nice to Meet You Empty Re: It's Nice to Meet You

Post by Rozzie Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Eleazar sighed, his dark eyes searching the crowed, people pointing and smiling at him. He nodded to most who came across his path, knowing who he was. He thanked Merlin that it was a bit more quieter than the ministry and we was also hungry. He needed to get away for a bit today. His meetings in the courtroom ccounted up to 10 so far today, the next one was in 3 hours.

He walked along the now not so busy alleys, leading him to Félicité. He liked the quiet pub, always serving him a great meal and a good drink for times like these. He walked in, heading towards the bar, nodding to the barman. He ordered his drink. He grabbed his double scotch, walking from the bar to the more private ara of the pub, knowing someone will be over soon with a menu.

He was bumped slightly by someone and his eyes narrowed to a woman. His right brow raised slightly, his lips twitching in amusment. "I think ze apology iz mine. I wazn't zeeing where I waz going." He chuckled, the frencg accent clear as he spoke. He looked her over, smiling slightly at her kindness.

Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Blinking slightly in surprise, Lizzie felt her mouth open a little, as words suddenly escaped her mind like they didn't want to her to speak. She stood there for a moment, trying to think of something to say, but all she managed to do was frown and fidget with the hem of her skirt.

Come on Lizzie. Jack urged suddenly. "It's alright, however, I still apologize." she said with a small smile. Though the man apologized, she still felt it was her fault for bumping into him.

Glancing over at the seat that she was headed for, she turned to it and took a seat, but turned back to look at the man she bumped into. "So, what are you drinking?" she asked, fingers lightly tapping the bar table.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 pm

His lips twitched again, gald that this woman didn't know who he was.He eyes looked down at the tumbler in his hand, amber liquid swishing around the goblin made crystal. The ice cubes crashing against the crystal, making a a small sound.

He wathced her sit at the bar and he glanced at the private side of the pub. "One iz drinking Scotch on zhe Rockz. Join ze over there mi' lady." He asked her, nodding as he started to walk to a more private booth. He sat elegantly, placing a folder on the table, along with his scotch, wondering if the woman would join him.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

Elizabeth grinned as the man asked her to sit with him. Normally she would have said no, but seeing as she just bumped into him, she felt obliged to follow. Quickly ordering herself a glass of red wine, she followed the man to a more private booth and took a seat across from him.

"I really am sorry. I sometimes have a habit of bumping into people." she said with an apologetic smile before taking a sip of her wine. "Though I guess sometimes bumping into people can be a good thing." she grinned at him.

She had to admit, this man was rather good looking, so maybe bumping into him wasn't a bad thing at all. Elizabeth watched for a moment as he took a sip from his Scotch, but then realized she didn't even know his name.

"You ask me over here to sit with you, but I don't even know your name." she said, feeling rather clever for putting her question into a more...sophistacated manner.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 am

"Oui, it certanly can be." Eleazar said with a hald smile, picking up the crystal glass and taking a sip of his scotch, which warmly went down. "No need to Alpologize, There waz no fault." He said with a nod, placing his drink down and crossing his arms, a eyebrow raising again.

"Oui, I have obviouzly azked you to sit with moi." He said with a dark short laugh, amusment in his dark eyes.

"Zhe name iz Eleazar Renard," He paused, wonderin if the woman now knew who he was, waiting for a reaction. "May I azk, what iz yourz mi'lady." He said quickly, a waitress coming over with two menu's, Eleazar quickly flipping it open on the table, on top of his folder.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Elizabeth grinned at the man sitting before her. He seemed kind enough, which was good. It was rare for her to find a decent man. Laughing lightly, along with him, Elizabeth looked down at the table in slight embarassment for saying such an obvious thing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." she said with a smile. The name sounded familiar, but Elizabeth wasn't sure where she had heard it before. Shrugging internally, she said, "It's Elizabeth, Elizabeth Foster."

When a waitress came over and handed her a menu, Elizabeth glanced up at Eleazar briefly before flipping through her menu, wondering what she should get. There were plenty of options to choose from, and she had tried everything at least once, some things however, did not meet her taste approval.

"What are you going to have?" Elizabeth asked casually, flipping through still trying to decide what to order.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm

"Pleaze, no Sir buiznezz. I'm not old." His lips twitched upwards again, his dark eyes conecting with her's. "It'z a lovely pleazure to make your aquaintence Mizz Elizabeth." He said with a breeth nod.He glanced at the menu, his dark eyes skimming the meals on the list.

"One shall be having Italian, the Lazagna lookz, tempting. What takez your fancy Mizz Elizabeth." He asked, his eyebrow going up at his question.

A waitress came over and placed another scotch on the table, along woth a glass of wine for the lady he is with. "On the house, Minister Renard. The owner thanks you for your presence again." She said in a high tone, walking back to the bar.

Eleazar face straightened as his eyes were on the spot where the waitress was a moment ago. His hands fisted slightly, wondering now what the pretty lady's reaction would be. His eyes snapped to her's, his lips in a tight line, waiting for her reaction.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:17 pm

"My apologies." she said again, a small smile gracing her lips. He wasn't old, that was for sure. Not old, and very handsome. "Pleasure is mine, Monsieur." she said with one of her cute smiles, though it was more of a unconscious smile. She tended to smile a certain way at people, but not even notice it.

Elizabeth looked through menu again, wondering what she would have. Her eyes fell on the Fettucine Alfredo, one of her all time favourites. "I think, I will be having the Fettucine Alfredo with chicken." she said closing her menu and looking back up at Eleazar, as the waitress returned.

Raising an eyebrow briefly at the man across from her, she asked, "Minister? You work for the Ministry of Magic here?"

She took notice of how worried Eleazar seemed to be, and wondered why he was so nervous.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 pm

"The Miniztry is all one for Europe. I am deputy French Minister and I cover french speaking contriez and other EU onez. I am ranked under the main Minizter and I makes zure the miniztry runz smoothly. It iz up to me to report someone if they are lacking in doing their dutiez. I fill in for the minizter if she is unable to make a hearing." He said with a nod, tapping his fingers on the table.

"I don't brag about who I am, Mizz Elizabeth. I have had people who have tried to uze me for my power that I hold." He said as the waitress cameback over, ording there meals.

"So if you have any queztionz, azk away, but I have to azk what do you do, dearie."
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 pm

"Ah, I see. I didn't know that. I am pretty much clueless when it comes to Ministry things." she said with a light nod, as her cheeks blushed with embarassment. It was sort of sad how little she knew about what went on with the magical law, and the Ministry. Sure she knew the laws, but not much about the people and place that made them.

"That's awful!" she said, eyebrows raised in honest shock. She couldn't imagine why someone would ever want to use someone for their own gain. She certainly would never do that. After ordering her meal, Elizabeth looked across the table into Eleazar's eyes.

"You should know, I would never do such a thing. And I'm sure you've had people who say that, but then turn on you, but I mean it. I would never use you." she said, her voice completely serious now.

Tapping her fingers lightly on the table, she suddenly felt a little embarassed for not having an actual job. "Well, I er...I just finished studying different jobs and other things involving Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts." she explained.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

"Zhat iz good to know," He said with another nod, a piece of hair falling down over his face. He blinked and looked at the pretty which in front of him, raising both of his eyebrows.

"I have mazterz in Charms and muggle and magical law/politicz. I was an apprentice for a year at Hogwartz then I waz ecpeted into a mniztry program and after year of zhat, I excelled and became the youngizt Deputy in hiztory." He said with a small smile, taking a drink.

"Weldone though, them two are really tough to get through, especially after schooling. What would you like to do?" He asked.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Giving him a smile, Elizabeth said nothing more on the matter.

"Wow, that's amazing." she replied, surprisingly interested. It was a rare thing for her to be interested in other people's school pasts, and work lives. Not that she was selfish, or so she thought, she just could never get into it. Taking a sip of her wine, she smiled at Eleazar through her eyes.

For the first time in a while, she was interested in getting to know a guy better. She had never been in a relationship, well not an official one. She had had a crush in school, in her fifth year, but nothing more, and she had never bothered to get to know him better.

"Thank you. I think I might consider being an Auror." she said nodding as she placed her cup back on the table. "The profession has always fascinated me since I was younger. And though it's dangerous work, I think I can come up with the courage to do it."
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm

"Auror? Hmm, loud bunch zhey are at zhe moment. Drak timez are ahead i'm affriad to say dearie. The auror'z are not in the best of shape az a team. Too much went on with zhe mafia. I work with zhem on the field, well when something big happenz anyway." He said with a small smirk.

"So, what are your intereztz? I'm zure you have plenty of men after you, after all your very pretty and young. I bet you are being courted, oui?" He asked, wondering if Elizabeth was being courted. Yes, he is currently single, his last relationship last year coming to a end.

"There meals popped on the table, His eyes lightening up as food as his stomach growled, causing him to frown. "I apologize , I mizzed Brakfazt becauze of court thiz morning. I only had coffee." He said with a short snappy laugh.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I had heard that. But I am hoping everything will clear up soon..." she said, her voice becoming distant. She often did that, when she knew that certain things were not in fact going to get better.

A part of her just broke, because everytime anything in the world wasn't going right, she was reminded of how when her brother died, nothing seemed right anymore.

Shaking off her negative thoughts, she turned her focus back to Eleazar. "Well, I like movies, it's a muggle thing, I'm halfblood you see. I also like music, dogs and fluffy slippers." she said with a grin.

She blushed when Eleazar complimented her. "You're too kind. But no, there are no men after me, or courting me." she said, cheeks lightly blushing.

"Do you have a madamoiselle in your life?" she asked, as her pasta was placed in front of her. "No worries, I didn't eat much either today." she shrugged as she began to eat.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

"In truth, it will take time for things to clear up." He said in a sharp tone, knowing that things were not going to be the same again. "I like muggle moviez too. A bit of a Tim Burton fan. J'adore Alice in Wonderland." He said in a dreamy tone, acting it out like he was the mad hatter.

He raised his eye brows again, funny how this young beautifulwoman was making him do that alot. "I am not zhe bothered about blood status'z, even though I am pure blood, it doezn't bother me at all." He said with 100% truth, taking a bite of his meal.

"No, no woman in my life at zhe moment. I'm 26 and would like to have zhat someone special in my life who I could cherish." He sain in a romantic tone.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

"I understand." she replied, still feeling a little down. However, her modd picked up when he spoke about Tim Burton, and movies. "Time Burton is a pretty amazing director. I loved Alice in Wonderland, as well!" she said chuckling at how Eleazar sounded a little like the Mad Hatter. "I'm a big Steven Spielberg fan myself." she said with a light nod of her head.

Smiling at Eleazar, she couldn't help but feel a wash of relief, even though she wasn't concerned about whether he would care about her blood status or not. "I'm glad to hear that." she said. "There are still a lot of people out there who don't like people because of their blood status. It's nice to know that there are still some who do not mind."

"Ah, I can understand that. I suppose I am waiting for the same thing. A man I can give my heart to." she said matching his romantic tone, but giving it her own twist. "Any woman would be lucky to have you." she added, smiling at him.

Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Elezars barked out a laugh, but not rudely, a breath taking smile coming from him that he rarely wore on his lips. "I apologize, but flirting iz not you forté Dearie, leave that to moi." He purred, hunger in his eyes. He scooted around the booth, to sit next to her, smirking in the process. He grabbed his plate and both drinks and but them next to hers.

He placed a arm on the back of booth seat, that came behind her. He leaned down and whispered into her ear. "I haven't been able to laugh and smile like zhat for a while now, Mizz Elizabeth," He paused, bringing his free hand to put a finger under chin, his dark pools looking into hers. "Any man would be lucky to have you, Elizabeth." He said with a half smile, letting go of her chin and grasping her hand and kissing it.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Eyes widening, and cheeks burning as she blushed in obvious embarassment at her failure to be flirtatious. She was so embarassed that words failed to leave her mouth even as he slid into the seat next to her.

Elizabeth felt a little nervous and a little flustered as he whispered into her ear and then lifted her chin up to look into his eyes. His rather dreamy and mysterious eyes. Her stomach was suddenly filled with butterflies then as he kissed her hand.

"I-I...thank you." she finally managed. She couldn't believe how much of a gentleman Eleazar was, while still being rather...sexy as she would put it. Oddly enough, she liked it.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 pm

"What a cute, stutter you have." He chuckled darkly, taking a bite of his lunch, licking his lips. He smirked again, taking a sip of his scotch, his watch burning against his skin. He rolled up his sleeve, looking at the face of the watch. "Well, zhatz my 2 o'clock court room zezzion cancled and moved to next week." He muttered, wondering why it was moved.

"So Mizz Elizabeth, tell me a bit more about yourzelf and I will do zhe same. I will say something now though. I plat Piano and Violin and I love classical music." He showed his long piano hands to her. "My mother zaid I would play when I am zhe older, she iz correct. Played both zince the age of 7."
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Elizabeth blushed even harder as he mentioned her stutter. "Thank you..." she said clearly flustered. She took a moment to take a few bites of her pasta, and a long sip of her wine. Taking a napkin she quickly wiped her face and then looked back up at Eleazar.

"Really? That's amazing. I can't play an instrument to save my life. Though I do love piano. You should play for me one time." she said smiling, her blush going down a considerable amount. She looked at his hands as he showed them to her and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you must be really good then." she said.

"There isn't much to tell...well there is...but nothing really...happy so to speak. I really don't want to bore you with my sad life story." she replied, figdeting with the bracelet on her left wrist.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

"Of courze zheres lotz to tell. It might not be that bad." He aksed. "Fine I wil tell you about my sad story." Hee muttered, taking a sip of his scotch.

"Of courze before hand, I will have to invite you to Renard Hall. My current home. You will love my grand piano. It haz itz benifitz." He said with a dark chuckle, his eyes becoming lighter while he finished of his meal.

"So letz begin with zhese handz that I get from my mother az she waz zhe one to teach moi, she saw my firzt year of being Deputy Minizter and zhen she became ill. I played for her and she pazzed slowly away. Zhat waz her wish when her caze wazn't able to be cured." He said with a small smile.

"She brought me up, zeeing az my father died being an auror when I waz 4. Zhe rezt of my family iz gone, only me left." He nodded. "How about you? Big family?" He asked smoothly.

Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Elizabeth nodded, accepting his invitation. "I would love to." she said smiling.

She listened as Eleazar told her his story. His rather saddening story. She knew what it was like to lose someone, but not her mother. As she listened, a part of her felt like crying for him, but she learned that crying did no good for her, or for the people she cried for.

Placing a hand on his shoulder, she said, "I'm sorry to hear that." she said it with meaning in her tone. She wanted to know how sincere she was. Knowing what it was like to lose someone, she would never wish the same on anybody.

"No, actually. I er...currently have no siblings. I did, a twin brother named Jack. He died when he was 11, though I don't even know how. We were inseparable, the two of us, as I remember. Wherever he went, I went, and vice versa." she explained.

"It was funny actually, I broke my ankle when I was about 9, and Jack, his ankle wasn't broken but he felt the pain that I did when i fell." she said, remembering Jack's ankle getting a little swollen when hers had broken.

Lowering her eyes to the table, she continued, "When he died...it felt-it felt like the weight of the world fell on my shoulders." Now tears were threatening to fall down her cheeks, especially when she failed to mention the fact that her brother's spirit latched itself to her, and now she heard his voice in her head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ramble." she said wiping her eyes.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 am

Eleazar felt her hand on his robe glad shoulder, he smiled a little, tilting his head slightly. "It'z fine. My mother didn't want me ztopping everything in my life, she wanted me to live it." He said tenderly. He listened to her carefully, he took hold of her hand and rubbedthe back of it.

"Soul bond," Eleazar muttered, amazed at what this pretty woan was telling him. He quickly caught her tears with his hankachife, smiling sadldy. "Your not rambling, you letting your emotions show for your brother, he was special to you, you sheared a soul bond with him, of course it's effected you." He said softly, his dark eyes looking into her red eyes.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 pm

"I have to agree with your mother then." she said gently. "We should never stop living our lives." She looked up at him, brown eyes smiling kindly, just as her lips did the same.

She smiled a little wider when he looked into her eyes and wiped her tears away. His eyes were dark and seemed to hold a sort of mystery behind them. "Thank you, for listening. It's hard to find someone who is willing to listen to your sad stories." she said.

Elizabeth was happy then, even if for a short moment, but she was happy that she was able to talk to someone, and they would listen. In return she was open and willing to listen to them, comfort them. She hardly ever got the chance to even attempt to comfort people because she never opened up, and in return they would never open up to her.

So, with Eleazar sitting with her, she was glad she could talk to him and listen to him. It was nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:27 am