Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open)

Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open) Empty Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open)

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 am

Kathy was very exhausted from all the things she did for the past few days.
    Nothing would seem to get her away from the stress but a nice long walk.
    She ended walking on the Diagon alley.
    Kathy scanned the surroundings for she was getting tired and wanted to sit and rest.
    She then caught a glimpse at the Ice Cream Parlour with places to sit down inside, and a small area outside with a bunch of tables and chairs.
    "Hmmm! This looks like a good place to kick back and have a break" Kathy said as she saw the colourful ice-cream on display.

"I would like mint chocolate chip sundae please" Kathy said.

Kathy then took a sit just by the window saying "Hmmm!This place just seems to be relaxing. I wonder if i'll meet someone here new?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open) Empty Re: Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open)

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Diane went to the Parlour with a muggle novel and a pouch of galleons.
    "Mmmm.. Ice cream..." she said, looking at the yummy treats. "Chocolate with nuts and whipped cream please.... Oh and also add a banana. Thanks!"

She looked around for a table but she saw the little-dependent Kathy instead! Oh well...

"Hey there baby Kathy!" she said, handing Kathy some tissues. "You've got chocolate on your face Kathy... Razz How cute!"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open) Empty Re: Kickin' back and Havin' a break (Open)

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm

"Stop that! you're embarrassing me D! ,AGAIN" Kathy exclaimed "still, by the way... thanks for that." She grabbed the tissue and said "i'll do that on my own" she paused and continued " what brought you here D??"

Kathy stood up and took a peek at D's novel "what's that all about?" she said with interest.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:50 pm

"Oh, this???" Diane said, holding the book up. "This is just one of my dad's old muggle novels.. I found it in my room so I thought I'd read it... It's entitled 'Pillars of the Earth'... It's pretty great.."

(OOC: Gahapon bah... Mermaid... hahahaha!! Razz )
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

"Really? you didn't told me your dad is also interested in muggle novels, now haven't you?" she said as she stared at the book's cover "Hhhmm... Pillars of the Earth eh?? it seems to be familiar"
    Kathy then opened the novel and read the prologue... and at the 1st chapter "I really am right!! i know this story.. It's about Tom Builder, having lost a commission to build a home for Percy Hamleigh’s son, roaming southern England with his family seeking work. After losing his wife in childbirth and encountering the dark and empowered Ellen, Tom settles in Kingsbridge under the auspices of Prior Philip, who aspires to expand his priory by building a cathedral.
    Seeking construction funds, Philip appeals to King Stephen and is given certain lands and the right to extract stone from a nearby quarry. The quarry itself, however has been granted to Percy Hamleigh as part of the earldom of Shiring awarded in recognition of his pre-emptory arrest of Bartholomew, who had sworn allegiance to Empress Maud in opposition to her cousin King Stephen the usurper. Hamleigh’s interests lie elsewhere than the priory, setting up one of
    Homeless and destitute, Aliena and Richard learn to survive without the benefit of their aristocracy, soon finding themselves in Kingsbridge as wool merchants. Richard grows to manhood and becomes a knight commissioned by King Stephen to fight alongside William in the battle against Maud for the throne.
    Tom has all the while been building the cathedral and mentoring his son Alfred and Ellen’s son Jack, the latter achieving considerable renown as a sculptor, and whose mother has become Tom’s lover.
    Upon Sir Percy’s death from a stroke while William is at war, William inherits the earldom only to find it bankrupt by the prosperity of Kingsbridge at the expense of Shiring. Attempting to restore his fortunes, William ransacks Kingsbridge. Tom is killed and Aliena loses her fortune in wool, effectively forcing her to choose prosperous Alfred over talented Jack as her husband.
    Despondent, Jack leaves for France, where he hones his skills as a sculptor and mason. In Kingsbridge, Alfred grows more egotistical. He prevails upon Philip to replace the wooden roof with stone, for which the structure was not designed and the building collapses. The mess is cleaned up by Jack, who has returned from France to claim the hand of Aliena, his son’s mother, but his suit is forestalled by Philip who forbids the union until her marriage is annulled: an act requiring Waleran Bigod’s approval. This is not forthcoming since Bigod and the Hamleighs have allied themselves to once again undertake the ruination of Kingsbridge, Philip, and Aliena.
    Meanwhile, Richard has switched allegiance and joined the forces of Maud's son, Henry, Count of Anjou, who is pressing her claim to the throne. When Henry invades, Stephen is forced into a deal whereby Henry succeeds Stephen and all properties revert to those who owned them prior to Stephen’s usurpation. and
    etc. etc. and yada yada yada? and they lived happily?? "

Last edited by Kathryn Anne Dagworth on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 am

(OOC: hahaha... btw2.. kuyawa sa mermaid noh? maSLIDE pud d.ay nang walay tiil?? hahaha.... kuyawa sa evolution uie!!)
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 am

(OOC: Seriously, you just HAD to write the prologue?)

Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 am

(OOC: OF COURSE, i HAD to)
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 am

"So, How's life treating you these days?" Kathy asked D as she licked her ice cream.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 am

"Good. I guess," she said as she licked her vanila ice cream. "I haven't been into trouble these days."
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

"Good to hear that news." Kathy said with a smile

"So, how's you and barz going?" she asked sweetly as she bit her ice cream which made her teeth ached.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 pm