Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just One of Those Cravings

Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Just One of Those Cravings Empty Just One of Those Cravings

Post by Calista Rastaban Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:35 am

"Watch out!" a boy a couple years older then Calista laughed as he rushed past her with hands full of candy to catch up with his friends.

Where people always that loud? That was the conclusion the girl was coming to as the day went on. She never liked anything loud and uncontrolled, always staying away from the squealing child as a young girl. Her refined ears were used to the sound of elegant notes that were played by her parents and to be contradicted by such harsh reality as certainly not enjoyable.

With a quiet frown on her face, Calista opened the door and entered the shop, letting her eyes feast on what was within. The frown did not remain on her forehead for very long, for the thoughts of candy that could be eaten soon wiped out all the negative thoughts she was having beforehand. Checking the number of coins she had left from what her parents had given her that morning, the future Hogwarts student proceeded into the store with an intent to satisfy the sweet tooth that every child her age had.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Just One of Those Cravings Empty Re: Just One of Those Cravings

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 pm

It wasn't the first time Scarlett had given into the temptation of going inside the candy shop. She had a little money to spend, as well as time before her mother returned for her from whatever it was she was doing. The young Ravenclaw payed no mind to what her parents did, as long as it didn't involve her.

Skipping towards the shop, Scarlett pulled the door open and stepped inside. It was as though she had stepped into candy land...well she literally had, but it still had that effect on her everytime she walked in.

Deciding that she had had enough sour candies at home from her last visit, she headed straight for the chocolates. Her second and first favourite, depending on her mood. As she skipped across the shop towards where some of her favourite chocolates were, she nearly ran over a young girl. Coming to a sudden stop, a foot away from the girl, Scarlett managed to not knock her over.

"Sorry, I got a little excited heading to the chocolates." she said breathlessly. She looked down at the girl and came to the conclusion that she was no younger than eleven or so. The soon to be third year, smiled down at the young girl in apology hoping she hadn't scared her to death.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Today was turning out to be the perfect day for people to be running into it. It must have been for the girl that nearly did was the third person to do so. Maybe it was just the fact that everyone was very busy on that particular day or maybe it was Calista herself, too distracted by what was in front of her to pay much attention to her surroundings. It seemed to be becoming a growing problem ever since she received her acceptance letter from Hoggwarts. The girl could spend hours daydreaming of the place, of what it would be like to finally go there.

That particular moment she was focusing on the mouthwatering sweets in front of her, enough so that she did not even notice the girl who almost bumped into her until the last moment. "Oh," she said, turning to look at the older witch. Normally when it came to such thing she did not appreciate it very much when people bumped into her, but sweets were always approved to be a good enough excuse for any accidents.

"Chocolate is very exciting!" she exclaimed brightly, almost clapping her hands together as she conveyed her own giddiness, wanting to share it with someone.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Scarlett grinned as the young girl didn't get too upset with her. She seemed to be as excited as she was about being in a candy store, and that made Scarlett grin wider. It was nice to have someone who seemed to be as equally excited about chocolate as her, even if she didn't know her.

"Don't you just love it here?" she asked, taking in a long, deep breath. The great thing about this sweet shop was not only did it have tons and tons of candy, but it actually smelled like a candy shop should. "So," Scarlett began casually. "What year are you going into?"

She began to slowly walk down the aisle, looking at what sorts of candies were available. The young Ravenclaw had been to this store many times, so she knew what was there, but there was occasionally new stuff, so Scarlett had taught herself to keep a sharp eye out for anything new.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 am

"I do!" Calista grinned widely in reply to the other girl, the thought of candy enough to elevate her spirits any day and to have someone to share this joy with made it just that much better.

"I am going to be a first year," she sated with a grin. "I am starting Hogwarts this year. Do you go to Hogwarts?" she asked the girl, her feet carrying the future student after the older girl, curious eyes not leaving her face. One could never be sure where exactly a person was from in Azorat, as Calista has found out quite quickly after entering the city.

"Oh, my name is Calista by the way," she introduced herself hurriedly, eyes scanning the candies available as quickly as she could.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

Scarlett grinned at the younger girl's reaction and laughed out of happiness. Spreading her arms, she said, "Who wouldn't love it here?"

There was something about a candy store that seemed to make not only herself, but everyone around her, happy. And just by seeing other people happy, Scarlett was happy. "Oo, first year! Fun!" she said looking down at the girl.

"Yes, I do go to Hogwarts and I remember my first year. I was a teensy bit nervous, but it was so exciting too!" she exclaimed, smiling at the memory of not knowing what house she was going to be in and all the cool things she would learn.

Scarlett peered at an odd looking candy before, saying, "I'm Scarlett. It's nice to meet you Calista." she turned her head down to smiled at the smaller girl, to show that she was indeed pleased to make a new friend, if that's what they could be.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Calista smiled up at the girl's words, glad to hear that she was not the only one feeling just a little bit nervous. "Some people say that the castle is scary," she admitted, feeling that she could trust the other a little. Though Calista wouldn't say she was nervous herself, there was just so much unknown to her about the school she would be starting. Both of her parents had attended it but they have not shared many details with their young daughter, wanting her to experience as much as she could for herself.

"Nice to meet you too," she answered, smiling brightly, never one to ignore manners. Her attention returned to the candy after a few short moments and she picked up a box of sweets that she had never saw before. The girl peered at it, unsure exactly what they tasted like. "This isn't one of those boxes with nasty tasting candy is it?" she asked the other suspiciously.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Scarlett gave the young witch a comforting smile. "It's only scary at first because it seems so big. And to be honest, the ghosts aren't so bad." she said grinning, before laughing. She loved the school ghosts. While most kept to themselves, it was the ones that interacted with her that entertained her.

"Don't worry Calista. It's not so bad once you get used to it. Trust me. It took me a while, but sooner or later, I realized it's not so bad afterall." Scarlett said nodding her head.

Glancing down at the box in her hands and observed it for a moment. When she realized what they were she said, "Not really. Those are Pepper Imps. They taste ok, like cinnamon, but they make your ears and nose smoke." she laughed, remembering the first time she had them. Her ears were smoking for hours.

"Not my favourite, but not bad." she said with a nod.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 am

"There are ghosts in there?": the young girl exlaimed, her eyes widening slightly. "I never thought they would let ghosts into a school. Don't they attack people at night?" the words were spoken quickly, the anxiousness of the future student growing. She never thought that the school would be an intimidating place. All the wonders that she overheard about from other people made her think that it was in fact magical.

Calista paused to think quietly at the girl's next words, a frown coming to sit on her forehead. Weren't all places like that? Scary at first until you got used to them? Maybe the school would be just like that. "Can you tell me moreo about it?" she asked quietly, raising her head to meet the other's eyes once again. More knowledge would make her feel more comfortable.

"I don't like cinemon," the young girl shook h er head and put the box back down, making a few short steps forward to find something more to her liking.

"What are your favourties?" she questioned, turning her head back.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:03 am

Scarlett could tell this information frightened the girl a little, so Scarlett added, "Don't worry, honestly. They are really fairly nice, and most of the time they don't even bother you. Unless they want to say hi, but other than that...not a word." she smiled, at Calista. She wanted her to know that there really was nothing to worry about.

"Well...the school has got to be one of the most amazing places I have ever been. The staircases move on their own, there are floating candles in the Great Hall, where we eat." Scarlett began, changing the subject as she continued to observe the shelves. "The cieling in the Great Hall, is enchanted so it looks like the sky outside. At night it is very beautiful." she said with a nod, smiling fondly at the memory of school.

Glancing down at the younger girl, she said, "It really is a beautiful place. Once we get there, if you ever see me, just ask me if you need help getting around." she smiled softly.

Shrugging and looking at the other candies as she moved sideways, Scarlett said, "Well, Bertie Botts Beans, Chocolate Frogs, anything chocolate really, especially Chocoballs. Those are the best." she nodded and smiled fondly, suddenly craving some.

"I also like almost anything sour as well. Oh, and Ice Mice. Those are hilarious when you eat them or when you watch others eat them. They make your teeth chatter, but you squeak as you do so." she said laughing at the memories of watching her parents eat them for the first time. "What about you? Any favourites, that you have had before?"
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 am

"Oh, well I suppose that's good," Calista said, her eyes lowering, the further information calming her, though there was a still a slight fidgeting present.

Calista's lips spread into a wide grin as the older girl described the school to her, eyes glued to the Hogwarts student as they walked further on. There was a shine in her eyes as she listened to all the words, stored them away in her head like precious gems, all the information about the school that she would be attending was growing bigger and bigger and all of it (Apart from that little moment about the ghosts) was as magical as she ever thought it would be. "That sounds amazing," she said dreamily as they walked further.

"Thank you," she returned the small smile. She was sure that she would need a lot of help settling into a new school and it was nice to know that there was already a person in the school who was ready to help her.

"Oh I love Chocolate Frogs!" Calista exclaimed as she clapped her two hands together. 'On my last birthday my parents gave me a whole box of them! I almost ate all of them in a single day," she giggled slightly at that as she remembered the big treat that was her birthday present. "There were so many of them hopping around my room," she continued as they walked further on, not watching where she was going, so lost in her wonderful thoughts of Hogwarts and candy.

It would have come as no surprise to any would observers when the young girl's legs bumped into a shelf of a candy an the whole display of sugar quills came toppling down.

"Oh my goodness!' the girl stood there frozen in shock, her cheeks white, as her eyes watched the mess that she had created.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content