Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun

Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun Empty Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Edward stood under the metal tower and stared at all the people who walked by. His bag sat on the ground by his feet, but he kept constant watch on it, it was everything he had now. His blue eyes watched as people walked by not even glancing at him, but he wasn't even paying attention to half of them.

He was looking at all the girls that walked by, something he never used to do. Edward had always been shy around girls but now, now he was different, more confident and had a new attitude towards the opposite gender.

Tonight, he was that confident guy, he dressed up a little even, hoping that a girl would take notice of him. Sure he had a girlfriend, but he was planning on breaking that off soon, the next time he saw Kat, but that was unlikely. He hadn't seen her in months.

Sticking a hand in his pocket and running his other hand through his hair, he put on a pair of shades, even though it was fairly dark, and watched as someone approached him.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun Empty Re: Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Brooke was walking around and she ended up at the Eiffle Tower. She has been there plenty of times but tonight she felt like it was her night or something. She wore a pair of jeans with boots on top of her pant legs and a pink shirt. She spotted a boy stood under the tower. For some odd reason something was telling her to go over and talk to him. It was also quite odd how he wore shades and it was dark outside. Brooke walked over and spoke.

"Are you new around here?".
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun Empty Re: Never Done This Before, Let Me Have Fun

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Edward grinned as the blonde girl approached him. She was pretty, and seemed nice enough. "More or less. I haven't been to this particular place before." he said lowering his shades to look at her full on.

Pulling them off completely, deciding he didn't need them anymore, he said, "Guess I really don't need these, do I?" he chuckled lightly. Leaning against the tower, he folded his arms across his chest and looked at the girl questioning her with his eyes. "So, what brings you down here? It's awfully dark to be out here alone." he said with a sly smile.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Brooke nodded, this place was a beauty especially at night so it only made sense why he was here at this time of night. "Yeah, this part of town is nice and beautiful" Brooke said. He lowered his shades and she had to admit he was attractive. His eyes are what caught her.

Brooke giggled and shook her head. "No, it's too dark out for those" she agreed with the unknown boy. He looked a little older then her but still had good looks. She shrugged when he asked her a question. "Wanted to come out for a walk, it looks like a nice night" Brooke answered. "So what are you doing out here?".

"By the way I'm Brookelyn Scorggins, but call me Brooke" she smiled and held out her hand for him to shake it.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Edward nodded, agreeing with the girl's statement, but not taking his eyes off her. "It certainly is one of the lovelier things I've seen today." he said smiling, not only with his lips, but with his eyes as well. He could see it in her expression that she found him at least a little bit attractive, and he thought the same of her.

Smiling, as she giggled, he had to admit she was even a little bit adorable when she did that, even though he didn't know her. "Just a tad." he said chuckling. "It is a nice night. I agree. I've been away from home for a while, so I wander from place to place, looking for company." he said, still smiling.

Taking Brooke's hand and instead of shaking it, he took it and lightly kissed the top of it. "Pleasure to meet you, Brooke." he said. He was doing his best to be a little flirty, but romantic as well. Edward hadn't done that before, he never used to be like that, but now that he had changed, he thought it suitable.

"I'm Edward Raquin." he introduced himself. "At your service." he added with a small grin.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Brooke had to admit that seeing him smile and say what he said brought out Brooke's happy smile. "Well that's good that you got to experiance this, you couldn't have picked a better night to see the view" Brooke replied. Brooke wasn't that good at hiding what she felt for people and from the look in his eyes he caught what she thought about him.

She nodded to him. She wondered why he was away from home in the first place. She would have asked him but she didn't want to get all up in his buisness. Brooke really wasn't one to pry.

Brooke blushed a little bit when he kissed the palm of her hand. No boy has ever done that, like ever. "Same to you" she smiled, her eyes sparkling in the moon light.

She smiled. "Well Edward, how would you like to go on a walk? Unless you don't want to?" Brooke asked.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 pm

"Yes, I am glad as well. It's the perfect night, I think." he said taking his eyes off of her for a brief moment to look around him, and admire his surroundings. "I don't usually venture off to muggle areas, but here I am." he said raising his arms and laughing. Never had he felt more free than he did now.

Though it was dark, Edward could see the light blush in her cheeks as he kissed her hand. It was the lights of the city that gave it away. Smiling at her attempt to flirt, he found it rather cute. Usually it was him trying to flirt, but this time he seemed to have it down pat.

"Well, I would love to. Besides I think we're too out in the open." he said smirking. Reaching down he picked up his bag and swung it over his shoulder. Still holding onto her hand, he led her to find a more private place where they could talk...or more...
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Brooke nodded and was curious. "Perfect night?" she said more to herself but he could still hear it. Brooke agreed. "Me either, but I like it at this place" Brooke looked up at the tower then back at him.

Brooke looked around when he said that. "Yeah, the street is a little busy" Brooke agreed. He still had her hand and the two started walking. She wondered where he was leading her but she just walked and she knew she'd see for herself.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Edward led Brooke through the streets, looking for a somewhat private place, but not too private that she thought she would get hurt. All the while, he looked around at the places they passed and took a moment to admire some of the things they saw. He had to admit, muggle France was pretty amazing.

He continued on walking for a while, chatting a little with Brooke about...well just about random things. Finally they came to a quiet little place, perfect for being alone. He would probably move to a hotel later if they got that far, but he wanted to start somewhere less...fancy for now.

Grabbing Brooke's hand he dropped his bag, and pulled her gently, bringing her up close to him. Snaking an arm around her waist, he leaned in close, not close enough to kiss her, but close enough that he could look into her eyes, and attempt to swoon her.

"You have such lovely eyes." he said softly. Though he knew most flings weren't so...romantic, he thought that this girl deserved a sort of romantic touch. Finally, without almost thinking, Edward closed the space between them and kissed her.

((Sorry if it's a little rushed...I had to Razz ))
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Brooke was looking at the view while she was walking with Edward. They kept up with their conversation but it was just random things like how nice a place looked or the design of a building. Brooke didn't know where Edward was leading her but she just followed. She knew nothing bad would happen, which was a good thing if you asked her. For some odd reason Brooke felt a little.... Safe with Edward, which was quite odd considering she just met him.

They stopped at a place where no one was at. Edward brought her closer to him and snaked his arm around her waist. He got close but not close enough to kiss her. Brooke's breath hitched in her throat when he complimented her. All she could do was let a small smile come to her face before Edward pressed his lips to hers. Brooke was a little shocked at his action but kissed him back anyway. Brooke snaked her arms in Edward's hair and gave it a gentle pull while never breaking their lip action.

(lol, no it's okay, if you didn't do it then Brooke would have Razz)
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 am

Edward was almost expecting her to slap him, so when she began to respond he was a little surprised. Never the less, he continued to kiss her, softly at first, but then a little rougher, getting into the moment.

He had never done this before, but there was a part of him, that sort of, almost knew what to do. With Kat, he had never had this kind of interaction, it was mostly just small pecks on the lips and cheek, nothing this intense.

As Brooke tugged lightly on his hair, Edward moved his hands so that they sat at her hips, and pulled her closer to him. He didn't want to hurt her, in any way, seeing as they had only met and he was sure, almost certain she went to Beauxbatons so he didn't want it to be awkward after wards.

Pressing his body against hers, as they backed up into a wall, he deepened the kiss, and parted his lips slightly as an invitation for her. He couldn't help but grin slightly against her lips, at the ideas that ran through his mind as to what either he or Brooke were thinking.

"Well, I have to say you're also a marvelous kisser." he purred.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Brooke felt that he was shocked, probably because she kissed him back even though they just met not that long ago. He kissed her a bit rougher and she replied with just the same roughness.

She was pulled closer to him by her hips. Brooke deepened the kiss and she could tell just by his hold on her hips that he didn't want to hurt her.

His body was pressed up against hers as he backed them into a wall. Her back against the wall. He deepened the kiss more and opened his mouth a little bit as an invitation. Brooke slid her tongue into his mouth. She felt him grin and could help the small moan that escaped her mouth.

He pulled away and she was breathing heavy. "I'd have to say the same to you" she was breathless.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am

Grinning, Edward let out a breathy laugh, before his lips were on hers again. He wanted this...whatever it was. A fling? Yes, that was it. But maybe...maybe he could get to know her one day. However, only time could tell. It was then that he cupped her face and pulled her closer once more.

He wanted to go somewhere nice, somewhere they could continue this and not risk being caught by some stranger. Pulling away briefly, as an idea came into his head, he asked, "Do you want to go somewhere more private? I know a place, we could stay?"

((sorry, super short... Razz))
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 am

Their lips reconnected and Brooke had to admit that this is the first time she's ever met someone who had some sort of effect on her. She loved the person she was and she loved the fact that she wasn't some prune who didn't know how to have fun. He got her closer to him and she sighed into their kiss.

He pulled away and she took a deep breath and looked at him. Brooke looked him over and smiled. "I thought you'd never ask" Brooke said seductively.

(It's okay. I have a test coming up in math that I need to study for so if I don't post back right away tomorrow then you know why)
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Grinning at Brooke's reply, he quickly took her by the hand and led her through the streets. Sure he didn't know this area super well, but he had been here once or twice and knew of a place he could stay for free. Not that he was cheap, he just wanted a place the could walk in and have a decent room and privacy.

After walking on for no more than five minutes, he came to a small hotel like place that was decorated beautifully, summer like, and romantic. Perfect for the occasion. Edward led Brooke inside and walked up to the counter and asked for one of their more private rooms.

Together the two followed the landlord to their room and shut the door behind them. Smiling at Brooke, he gestured to the room. "What do you think?" he asked grinning a little seductively, hoping the room would be perfect for their time together.

Sure this might just be a fling, or maybe more, he wasn't sure, he wanted it to be perfect. He may have been more of a rule breaker, but he liked to be romantic

Spoiler:
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Edward grabbed Brooke's hand and they began walking down the street. Brooke looked at the views that she passed while walking to god knows where with Edward. She knew she could trust him because of the vibe he gave her, not because the two were just playing tonsil hockey not that long ago.

They came to a small hotel and Edward must have approved because they walked into it. Brooke waited for Edward to come back when he went to the counter. When he did he grabbed her hand and they followed one of the people that worked there. When the man shut the door behind them Brooke looked at the room. It was nice.

"It's nice, I like it" Brooke smiled at him. Brooke leaned in and reattached their lips. What the hell was this boy doing to her? But whatever it was she liked it.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am

Edward grinned when she said she liked it, before kissing him again. This time he made it a more heated, and passionate kiss, so that she could sense what he was feeling. However as he led her to the bed, he was sure to be gentle with her, trying not to break her.

As he kissed this girl, someone he had only just met, he felt, maybe after all this, maybe he could find a way to get to know her better. He knew that most people never did that after flings, but there was something that made him want to know more about her.

Laying her down, he contiued to kiss her, gently, but passionately as he began to slide his hands down her sides, stopping just above her hips. "Are you ok?" he asked, breaking a part for no more than a couple of seconds to look into her eyes. Sure he was more of a rule breaker, a more outgoing guy, but he still cared about how someone felt.

Trying not to think to hard, he returned his lips to hers, pressing his body against hers as he did so.

((I PMed you about something kinda important about this post Razz ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm