Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Time To Myself

Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Time To Myself Empty Time To Myself

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Scarlett was lying on her stomach, on the soft grass, notebook and quill in hand. She was looking out at the lake from a distance while she thought of what to write next. It was hard for her to come up with descriptions for certain things, which was why she had come out here.

Her parents were out and about doing other things, so she took the liberty of going outside, as she always did when she had the chance. It was decently warm outside, so at least she had that to her advantage. In most cases the young Ravenclaw hated being outside if it was too hot.

Sighing deeply, she stared blankly at her half full notebook page and wondered what to write next. "She walked...no...she wandered over to...nah..." she muttered to herself twirling the quill between her fingers.

As she lay there, thinking, she became unaware of the people around her. Especially of the figure that was approaching her.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Time To Myself Empty Re: Time To Myself

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm

The young Hufflepuff was walking around. It was a nice day out so Bridget had on a red v-neck, a blue jean skirt, and a pair of flates. She was looking for something to do. Bridget ran a hand through her long brown hair and sighed. She wished she had a motive for being here. She heard someone mumble something and saw a girl who she recognized went to Hogwarts. Bridget approached.

"Hi" she greeted with a smile.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 pm

"No, silly, she can't go there that mixes every-" she muttered again, but quickly stopped when she heard the sound of another person next to her. Turning her head up, she saw a girl, no older than her, maybe about a year or so, standing over her.

Smiling, and realizing that she might have recognized her from school, she said, "Hey!"

Quickly getting up and leaning back on her heels, she offered the girl a spot next to her. "You can sit if you'd like, I won't bite." she said grinning and then laughing at the idea of her biting someone.

"I recognize you. You go to Hogwarts, right?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Bridget grinned when she realized that the girl that was on the ground did go to Hogwarts. She wasn't sure before but now she is positive, 100% sure. Bridget waved when the girl greeted her.

Bridget laughed a little bit but sat down next to the girl. "I wasn't worried about that but thank you. So what are you doing" Bridget asked. "By the way, love the shoes" Bridget approved.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to be a fourth year and I'm in Hufflepuff" Bridget replied. "I'm Bridget Wells" she held out her hand for the girl to shake.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 am

Scarlett smiled as the girl sat next to her. At least she didn't repell people. "You're welcome." she said brightly. "Writing a story." she replied glancing fondly at the words on her paper.

Looking at her feet, she grinned. Her shoes were pretty cool, and Scarlett loved her shoes. "Thanks." she said smiling happily.

"Ooh! Nice! I'm going into my third year. Ravenclaw." she added quickly, thinking it best to tell her what house she was in. "Nice to meet you Bridget, I'm Scarlett Moore." Scarlett grinned, holding out her hand.

Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 am

Bridget smiled. "That is cool, what kind of story are you writing about? If you don't mind me asking?" Bridget asked.

"No problem, I am in love with shoes. I have a whole closet filled with them" Bridget replied. It was true, her closet was so organized and she swore she had more shoes in there then clothes.

Bridget smiled. "I was supposed to be in Ravenclaw but I'm guessing the sorting hat thought I was more Hufflepuff material" Bridget replied. Bridget shook her hand. "Nice to meet you as well Scarlett".
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Scarlett smiled at the girl, not minding at all that she asked. She liked to tell people about her stories. "It's about this vampire assassin, the best in the land and there is this war between vampires and humans, but she doesn't want to side with her own people because the one who rules them, is arrogant and cruel in her opinion." she began.

"So she goes over to the human king, who knows of her skills, but doesn't know she's a vampire. She fights for the humans, none but one suspect her of being a vampire. The two hate each other but only before they come to realize later on that they like each other." she finished with a nod.

"It's all I have so far. There will be some twist or weird ending, but I don't know what yet." she said with a smile.

Grinning happily at the talk of shoes, Scarlett glanced at Bridget's feet, and took notice of her super cool heels herself. "Wow, those are awesome." she said eyeing them. "I have half a closet full of shoes, my mom has stopped buying me new ones until I need them." she grinned.

"Hufflepuff's aren't bad. They're actually some of the nicest and coolest people I've met." Scarlett said with a kind smile. She had nothing against Hufflepuffs, or any of the Houses for that matter. As long as they were decent enough people, she was content.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Bridget nodded, she liked how the summary that Scarlett gave her sounded like excitement. "I can tell by your voice that you're in to vampires and that book sounds like a great read. I hope it sells" Bridget encouraged her.

Bridget smiled, she loved books that had twist in it. "Well if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask me. I love books that have twists in it, it's the best part about books" Bridget explained.

Bridget looked at her shoes and smiled. "Thank you, I try to make my outfits look good, along with my legs" Bridget exclaimed. Bridget giggled. "Well I have pairs that don't fit me anymore, if you ever want them you can have them, other wise they'll meet my trash can. It sucks that I got a younger brother instead of a younger sister" Bridget sighed but shrugged it off.

"Same about Ravenclaw's, I'm actually a little surprised though. My older sister is in Ravenclaw but she is away sorting some things out though" Bridget said. Bridget thought Scarlett was a nice person, she'd most definitly have to meet up with her again when school started back up.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Scarlett grinned up at Bridget. "I am, I love them." she replied excitement in her voice. "And thank you! It's encouragement like that, that drives me to write." It was true, she found that, with her own mind pushing her forward and the encouragement of others, Scarlett knew she could do it.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to ask!" she said with a nod, and a smile accepting the older girl's offer. It was nice of her to offer, Scarlett thought.

Looking from Bridget's shoes and back to her own, Scarlett couldn't help but giggle as well. "I agree. I may be thirteen but I still want to look good." she nodded smiling happily, still giggling along with Bridget.

"Oo, that would be very generous of you. And same, I wish I had any other siblings actually." she replied. Being an only child had it's advantages, but, sometimes it got lonely. And Scarlett, being a fairly social person, didn't always like the idea of being alone.

"I'm not generally judgmental towards people based on the House they are in, more on their personality." Scarlett said smiling and then nodding more to herself than anything. "Oh, I hope things work out with her." she said kindly.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Bridget nodded. "So what is your favorite thing about them? If you don't mind my asking" Bridget asked. She has met only one other person besides Scarlett that liked vampires, so Bridget was curious. "I'm happy that my encouragement drives you to write" Bridget felt a little honored.

Bridget nodded and smiled. "That is good to know for the future" she replied.

"See! People think I am crazy when I say things like that, but what they don't know is that the shoes make the outfit" Bridget exclaimed.

"No problem. Like I said, they will just go to waste. When it comes time when school starts back up. You and I should totally meet up so I can give you the shoes that don't fit anymore" Bridget suggested. "Yeah, I have a younger sibling and an older one".

"Same with me, if their personality isn't worth the fact that they can be rude and things like that. Than they're not worth getting to know" Bridget responded. "I hope it does too, I miss her".
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 am

Scarlett had to think for a moment before answering the girl's question. In truth she hadn't thought about her favourite part of vampires, she supposed they were just generally fascinating. "Everything I suppose. I can't say I love one specific thing." she replied with a shrug.

"I know right!? Shoes make everything better." Scarlett said tapping her toes together. "That would be so fun! I don't think I'd be able to thank you enough." she said excitedly to Bridget. She would have to pay her back in some way in the near future.

"I would miss my sister too, if I had one. I'm adopted so I don't really know if I have extended family or not." she rpelied with a shrug, but lightly patter Bridget's shoulder in comfort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm