Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

I'm not a hero (OPEN)

I'm not a hero (OPEN) Empty I'm not a hero (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Richard, magically exhausted, stumbled away from the circles of white salt he'd been using in his experimentation. He sat down heavily, leaning against the cold stone of a statue of an angel. Glancing up at the angel he chuckled a little at the irony of it.

He was attempting to do something very unnatural and one of God's chosen minions was watching him do it. Laughing a little now, he felt it beginning to rain, washing away the shape of the salt circles. Closing his eyes he gritted his teeth,

"That took me fucking hours..." he glared hatefully up at the angel, "This is for taunting your boss, isn't it?"

I'm not a hero (OPEN) Empty Re: I'm not a hero (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Sam was walking home and decided to cut through the graveyard for some unknown reason when it began to rain.

"Awwh great" He muttered. He tried to usher Wolfie to run for cover with him but the dog raced off in another direction. "Ahh Wolfie! You great big pain! We need to go home! Im tierd and Cryssie is waiting for us!"

He chased after Wolfie and was suprised to find Rich. He wondered what he was up to.

"Oh hi Rich. Sorry if Wolfie disturbed you. We'll get out of your way if you want us to."

Sam grabbed hold of Wolfie's collar and studied Rich's face for a minute. "You okay?" He looked up at the angel and then at the salt circles. "God not a fan of you either? Im convinced he likes to spite me when i try to do things too"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Richard perked up a little when Wolfie bounded into sight. He smiled happily and opened his arms wide for the dog,

"Come on then Wolfie!" he called out to the dog, who began to lick happily at his face as Richard scratched behind his ears, "Awww! Who's a good doggie? You're a good doggie!"

He chuckled and waved Samuel's concerns away,

"Nah you've wandered over just after the point where you'd be an unpleasant distraction." he grinned, "Now you're just in time to be a pleasant distraction."

Struggling a little from the complete void where his magic usually was, Richard climbed to his feet. Holding onto the stone angel, he shrugged,

"Well I guess the guy upstairs has a reason to piss on everything I do." he frowned a little, "Especially this endevour. I'm afraid I'm doing something quite evil here Sam. It's for a good cause but it's still evil."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:02 pm

"Distraction?" Sam laughed, letting go of Wolfie's colalr so he could go and lick Rich's hand. Rich was usally so focused. Sam wondered what was wrong.

"Hmmm.." Sam looked up at the sky for a moment. "Mutual feelings there mate. Omniscient... omnibenevolent... omnipotent... pfft!"

Sam was intruiged, but he hoped he wasnt being nosy. He wasnt going to judge Rich for any of his actions though. Everyone lead different lives. Simple as really.

"What endevour? And evil how...? 'Cause i doubt you're an evil man Rich. I mean, theres plain evil, then theres like, lesser evil if you get me? I wonder sometimes if some members in my family are evil haha. Even im guilty of evil if you'd believe it. But evil subjective and covers a wiiiiide spectrum. And if the intent is good, you may even get away with whatever it is. "

Sam stood beside Rich. "I dont know whether you smoke or feel hungry or anything...?"
    Sam opened his sachel. He popped a solar sweet in his mouth and blew out the rainbow flame before tossing one of the sweets to Wolfie. He never tierd of a dog barking rainbows.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

He chuckled a little and fussed over Wolfie again, playing fighting with the dog idly,

"Yeah a distraction." he rolled his eyes with a smirk, "A pet project of mine. Called 'Killing a Dark Lord'. Really a pain in the arse. Which, by the way, is a great british word. Arse."

Richard shook his head with a chuckle,

"Oh well..." he shrugged a little and gave Woflie an eskimo kiss, "He's not gunna stop me."

He raised an eyebrow at Sam in his attempt to tell him that he might not be evil, even after using a very evil spell,

"Samuel, I'm planning on removing a man's soul from his body and burning it with spiritual fire." he tilted his head to the side, "He's not even going to get an afterlife. Not to mention it's murder. I'll be lucky not to get the Kiss for this."

Richard thought about it for a moment,

"I haven't smoked in a few years now..." he held out his hand, "But today's a good day to restart."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

"Haha, yeah there are quite a few good choice words in the english language that my mum would scrub my mouth out with soap for if she heard me say them haha."

Murder... Why was Sam not suprised. He wasnt fazed by talk of killing any more since coming to Hogwarts he had been surrounded by it practically.
    He wondered who 'he' was and what it was that needed to be stopped. He guessed it would be something to do with Hades but he wasnt sure and didnt want to pry.

"Haha, that dog loves you more than me." Sam clocked the raised eyebrow. "Oh right..." Again he was unfazed. "Maybe some souls dont deserve peace in the afterlife, i know i know a few people who deserve that. One in particular, but i doubt that monster even has a soul to brun. Haha, sorry, ive just got the ghost rider film in my head. Is there such a thing as richteous evil...? What's 'The Kiss'?"

Sam tapped his hands on his legs. "My sister creates people using forbidden ancient magic... messing with life and death and robbing them of free will... imprisons souls... is that a little evil? And i've stood idly by and let bad things happen to good people..."

Sam wasnt really a smoker or drinker. Kerew had forced him to become one socially. He took out of cigerette for him and handed one to rich, lighting it for him.
    "I shouldnt smoke really... its bad for your health and those around you... ah well... ive been a little stressed lately...Hey mate, we might as well complete the image. You fancy a beer? The crap i carry in this bag haha."

Sam still didnt get what was with the salt circles. All this talk of soul burning.
    "Whoever you're going up against, you will be careful wont you mate? We've already lost you once before, i dont think we'd be able to manage a second time..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 pm

"Well I'm sure my father would scrub my mouth out for speaking English at all!" he paused for a moment before shrugging, "Besides to insult my opponents' mothers and their sexualities."

Richard shrugged a little even as he scratched Wolfie behind the ears, causing the dog to contentedly kick it's leg,

"About a year I would have said that most souls don't deserve the afterlife." He admited with a small frown, "But I've gained a new respect for life it would seem. A conscience it would seem. But 'The Kiss' is a nickname given to the process of a Dementor taking the soul of a human. That would probably be the punishment to be fair."

He shrugged a little before shaking his head,

"Can I actually decline the cigarette? I quit once and Briony's pregnant so I'd rather not start." He decided, sighing deeply as he looked up into the sky, "As for whether or not good can come from evil? I'm not sure. I'm not used to this ethical reasoning stuff. Never had much call for it before."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

"Ha... fathers are a funny breed arent they?"

Sam laughed when he saw the happy look on Wolfies face. "Heey" He nudged Rich jokingly and laughed. "He'll want to go home with you instead of me at this rate." He laughed at Wolfie. "And you want to be a full time human! Haha! My arse, you'd miss the attention too much you big lumbering beast you."

Sam listened attnetively to what Rich was saying. He guessed he was referring to his battle for survival and return to hogwarts from the austrailien werewolf enclosure.
    "...no most souls do... but you've gotta admit... there are some right a-holes in the world. Burning in hell for an eternity doesnt even seem to be a harsh enough punishment. And oh right... My grandad used to tell me stories about those things... they gave me nightmares... i'd wake up crying and gasping for breath... the git, i was only little.."

Sam quickly put them out. "Yeah sure man, im really sorry, what a thick shit i am." He bowed his head in shame then shook it in disbelief. "Im sorry, she's pregnant?! Awwh mate thats fantastic news!" Sam shook Rich's hand and patted him on the back. "Awwhh well done mate, im so happy for you both. Im sure you'll make fantastic parents"

He suddenly had a flash of an image, but it was so quick and distorted that he couldnt make sense of it. His sense hadnt been working lately so he shook it off as nothing.

"Ahh come on! That calls for some sort of celebration! Surely i can interest you in a beer" He smiled. He shot his wand up in the sky and the blast exploded in a firework in the shape of a thumbs up sign.

Wolfie barked happily and jumped up on Rich with enough force to knock him to the floor and licked his face wildly.

"Wolfie come on, leave the poor man alone" Sam laughed. "Calm down and shake the mans hand properly." Wolfie held out his paw to shake. "You know what i mean... but alright, suit yourself."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 pm

"Hehe... yeah..." he shrugged a little, "A lot better when they're dead though. Less bitchy."

Richard looked down at Wolfie with a raised eyebrow,

"I think he's good as he is..." he smirked as Wolfie growled playfully at him, "Send him to a breeding kennel for a week and see if he wants to be human."

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk,

"Your grandfather told you about dementors huh?" he scoffed, "Mine told me stories about how vampires kill their enemies. It probably wouldn't have been that bad but my grandfather was a vampire and there were rumours he'd killed my cousins."

He grinned at Sam, patting him on the back in return,

"Thanks man, we're really happy." he chuckled, "She was worried how I'd react. Didn't expect me to do a happy dance apparently."

Rolling his eyes, Richard held up a finger,

"One. Just one." he smirked, "I have to apparate you know."

Bowled over by the dog, Richard grinned and scratched his back happily before sitting up to shake the offered paw,

"No worries Sam, a shake is the same in whatever form."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 pm

"Hmmm.... Yea... They're not bastards overshadowing your life and criticising everything you do.." Sam was a proud self proclaimed mummy's boy; he'd always disliked his father even when he was little. It just turned into hate with age.

"No no, i love him as is, but im not crazy, he cant transform himself, he's done it a few times before by accident. And haha. noo, i dont think he'd be able to handle too much of a good thing. Besides, the silly things prefers to flirt with human women."

"Yea... my granddah had a sick sense of humour... Thats why i prefefered talking to my grandmammy. Haha, i dont know why i turn more irish when i talk about my grandparents you know. And whoa... werent bedtime stories back when we were kids just... fun..." Sam - now by forced nature - wasnt a fan of vampires personally, but he overlooked that. "Your grandfather was a vampire? Born or bitten? W..w-what? Killed your cousins...?" Sam didnt really know how to react with that one.

"Haha, its becuase you dont strike anyone as a man who happy dances Rich, moreso a man who could kill you with a glance." Sam laughed. "Thats so amazing for you though. You're going to have such a good little family now. You, Briony, Annie, Finley, and soon, a baby. I hope i can be part of a family as happy as yours some day. And if you ever need a baby sitter in the future; an uncle your kids can beat up haha, im always around"

Sam bit off the bottle caps with his teeth, passed a bottle to Rich and clinked the glass bottles together. "Congrats again man, all the best for the new arrival. Cheers"

Wolfie barked happily at Rich.
    "Oh you traitorous mutt" Sam laughed. "Ahh come on Wolfie, if something happens to me and theres no-one that can take care of you as a dog, you'll have to take care of yourself as a human. Just show him once so he doesnt think im crazy, pleeeaaase."

Wolfie bowed his head with a whine and moved from the begging position to his hind legs and then his body morphed into a young man, slightly smaller than Sam and stocky. He made a saluting gesture with his fingers at Rich. "Wolfgang Howlin" He laughed. "As well as graveyards i also do weddings and barmitzfahs."

"Yeah alright Wolfie dont be a smart ass!" Sam laughed, playfighting with Wolfie until he turned back into a dog, so he could then roll about on the floor with him. "There you have it Rich, you're friends with a travelling freak show haha"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 am

"Ah I suppose that's just my 'daddy issues' showing through." he smirked, "But to be fair he did have me placed under the torture curse for my sixth birthday present."

Richard stared down into Wolfie's eyes, half joking and half serious,

"Now you're not going to flirt with my wife are you?" he asked with a frown, "I don't care how fluffy or how cute you are... only I get to flirt with my wife."

"Well by this time both of my grandmothers were dead so I never really had a chance to talk to them over my grandfathers." he shrugged, "He was bitten by his father around the age of five. Supposed to be a family thing, 'get them young' kinda thing. But my dad wasn't bitten because it was just easier not to be a vampire at the time. Less likelihood of being killed by aurors."

He pouted,

"Can't I be both?" he joked before grinning, "I'm sure you'll have a family like that in the future Sam. And don't worry, we might just call on you when... mommy and daddy need a mommy's and daddy's weekend. If you catch my meaning."

He took the beer with a smile,

"Thanks again man." he took a sip of the beer and grimaced, "Oh yeah... English beer."

Richard frowned a little and looked over Wolfie when he'd returned to his dog form. Humming a little he nodded,

"I think I can fix it so that he stays in human form." he decided after a few seconds before grinning, "Freak show? Come on Sam! I made a dying little girl into a kitten so that I could remake her heart and then sub it back in. Now that is freaky."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 am

Sam couldn't think of anyone who he had met who didn't have parental issues of some kind.
    "Jesus Christ....! My father was a drunken asshole, but he'd never do that... Were you like me then...? Happy to see the back of him?"

Wolfie bent his face into his paws and wagged his tail playfully, whining and barking. Sam couldn't help but laugh at the antics out of his mental hound.
    "Haha, he says he wouldn't even dream of it because he's knows you'd kill him. He also thinks you're a lucky sod because Briony is an incredibly attractive woman."

"Oh right... Weird family tradition a bit that wouldn't you say? Well I'm glad you're not a vamp Rich, for, haha, obvious reasons"

"Haha, sure you can be both" Sam laughed. "Hell, as far as I'm concerned, you're a powerful enough man to do and become whatever you please. And thanks man, I do hope to have a real family again some day, stupid family curse or no."

At Rich's next comment, Sam was practically rolling on the floor laughing. "Haha! Oh no worries man I catch your drift" he winked playfully. "So I guess that means you'll be needing my babysitting services a lot with your sex drive" Sam joked.

"Oh I'm sorry man, would you prefer a German beer? My coat and sachel are linked to my uncles house and that pisshead has every type of alcoholic drink in existence."

Sam looked at Wolfie. "Nah, he enjoys the attention as a dog too much I think. He probably could remain human if he wanted to, but he likes the advantages of being a great lumbering beast of a dog. I think he only wants to be human coz other dogs don't like him, plus he's always been treated as a person by us"

"Haha, okay, I guess the playing feild can be levelled on the freakiness front then." He laughed. "But that act was to be heroic and save a young girls life. Me and Wolfie just completely go against nature haha."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am