Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Rewards

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Rewards Empty Rewards

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm

He apparated to the lake under instruction and waited to hear the next one.

"You've done me proud recently son and i think it's time you were rewarded." Whispered a voice inside his head. He smiled a little thinking. Each reward came with some sort of price and he wasn't sure if it was worth it.

"What is this reward father?" He asked scanning the area to find a glowing red chest sat beside the lake but as he made his way over it rose and landed right in the middle of the waters slowly sinking to the bottom. He pulled out his wand to try summoning it but nothing happened.

"Great let me guess i have to work for it?" He moaned taking off his coat. "Why do you never make things easy?" He muttered to himself before jumping off the edge of the lake making his way over to the bright red glow a head. Once he was close he reached out a hand only to pull it back again as it burnt after touching the cool metal.

Growled raising his wand to try raising it but still nothing worked he needed to carry it. He smiled taking off his scarf and looping it through the handles before lifting it and swimming it back to shore.

Once he and the trunk were back safely on land he raised his wand to dry himself off before using his scarf to open the chest to find two sliver brass knuckles. He looked at the both and shook his head. "Thanks but they arent worth the pain i know they will cost. I think i'll stick to my knives." He thought back.

A laugh started in his head. "But you will try them on regardless." Said the voice. He sighed leaning over to take the brass knuckles in his hands before sliding them over his fingers. He gasped as the metal began to heat up slowly melting into his skin. He fell to his knees biting his lips to keep his cries from alerting people in the area. He wouldn't be much good at defending himself right now.

Minutes later the pain subsided and the only sign that the brass knuckles existed was the silvery tattoo around his knuckles in their place. He frowned looking down at them. "Great new tattoos thanks." He said sarcastically before wincing at the burning pain coming from all his tattoos.

The voice growled. "When have i ever let you down Aspen?" It asked before sending another round of heat for Aspen to burn this time knocking him off his feet just the searing pain coursing through him. "And don't ever speak to me like that again. I may be treating you but don't feel me for that idiot upstairs."

Aspen nodded gasping for air to fuel his body after screaming for pain for too long. "Oh one more thing make a fist." Said the voice before slowly fading at the end.

Aspen frowned getting to his feet before he turned his hand into a fist and watching in a amazement as a knife shot out either side of his hand and short spikes shot out from each knuckle. "Awesome." He smiled opening his hand again to watched as they seemed to disappear into his hand with no pain at all.

He smiled and made his way over to the nearest tree and sat at it's roots to check out his new toy.

Here's his brass knuckles:
    Rewards 2dph55

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am