Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Purgatory (Sam) (Closed)

Purgatory  (Sam) (Closed) Empty Purgatory (Sam) (Closed)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Sam felt light, even though it felt like there were chains attached to his body somehow. He could hear waves moving along the shore. He batted his eyes awake and sat up. He found himself on a beach, but he knew he was dead.
    He stood up and walked towards the water. He looked at his reflection to see he was younger again, about 12, and behind him...

He turned his head around and saw his grandmama.
    "Nan!" He wrapped his arms around her waist in a hug, happy to see her, even if it confirmed he was dead, but he didnt care.
    They walked together and looked out over the ocean. "Oh Sammy... i never wanted to see you here... Was it horrible...?"
    "Not really Nan... Was it horrible when you...?"
    "Not really Sam..."
    Purgatory  (Sam) (Closed) Vlcsnap-55558-600x450

A huge carousel rose up from the sand. It span around and played out a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him.
    Purgatory  (Sam) (Closed) 4490171934_11c7160d88
    "You used to love looking at all my ornaments and listening to their songs didnt you honey?"
    "I still do Nanna." Sam smiled back at her. She looked now like her favourite figurine 'Eternal Light'. She glowed white and wore a long flowing robe. She kissed his head and waved, walking across the tops of the waves until she was gone.

He turned back towards the carousel and as it turned he saw his mother. His eyes filled with tears and he raced towards her. "Mum!" He leapt into her arms and she hugged him tightly, lifted him up on her lap on the horse.
    Purgatory  (Sam) (Closed) Rahxephon029
    "Oh Sammy... my special little boy..."
    "Why did you leave us mum? I wanted you to stay with us forever..." Sam cried into her shoulder.
    "I know sweetie, i know. But nothing is forever...."
    "Isnt love forever?"
    "It can be son... You know i never stopped loving you and your sister dont you?"
    "We never stopped loving you either. Mum... Is this heaven?"
    "No honey. Its an inbetween rest stop if you will. Im afraid i cant stay here with you."
    "Have you got to go back to heaven?"
    She nodded.
    "Im so afraid of letting you down mum..."
    "You could never let me down Sam... I'd love you despite anything..." With that she disappeared.

Sam rode around on the carousel sadly. As he spun, he spotted someone else waving at him in the distance. He jumped off the carousel and ran towards her.
    "Cryssie!!!" He talk her in his arms and twirled her about in a dance, never wanting to let go or stop.

---------------------------------------------------

They walked hand in hand along the beach together as the sun began to set and looked at the sea. They didnt say much. They just laughed together and spoke of random things like they use to when they were kids.
    Purgatory  (Sam) (Closed) 2502385477_4eebd5aef2

"I wish we could stay like this forever Cryssie. Remember when i was little, i promised you i was going to build you a house on a hill near a beach so we could have a view like this?"
    "Im suprised you remembered that." She smiled softly. "Sam... i cant stay either... i want to... but..."
    "Please stay with me Cryssie...."
    She kissed him on the cheek and glowed white. "Dont worry Sammy... we'll see eachother again."
    "I dont want to be alone..."
    Crystella turned into hundreds of white butterflies that flew upward into the sky and disappeared out of sight.

The beach turned dark and the tide moved miles away, leaving the beach looking more like a desert. He was all alone in darkness.

Purgatory  (Sam) (Closed) Cracked-desert-floor-spreads-out-for-miles-under-dark-storm-clouds-black-rock-desert-nevada
    ---------------------------------------------------
    For a long time it seemed, he just lay there on the beach alone. But sometimes, a door would appear or he would wake up in a corridor. Or sometimes strange figures would appear from and drag him into darkness were he was forced to endure horrible things and never be able to feel at peace. It would drive a person mad. Why was he not allowed to pass over? Why was he trapped in this never ending desert, always wandering and never getting anywhere... How long would he go on like this...? How long...?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am