Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Why I am I here?

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Why I am I here? Empty Why I am I here?

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am

Walking around Julie started to wonder why she was not at Hogwarts and how she managed to be in front of the Leaky Cauldron but she did not let that phase her she walked in and ordered herself a butter beer. After a few moments she located a table and sat down. She was stop miffed as to why she was not at Hogwarts at the very minute but decided to enjoy her time away.

Why I am I here? Empty Re: Why I am I here?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 am

Gene walked in and stretched himself.

"Another dull day of work..." Gene yawned, and ordered a butterbeer, and he sat down in front of a Second Year Slytherin.

"Hello. How has life treated you?" Gene smiled, casting a glane at the Slytherin.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:47 am

Looking up when she heard someone speak Julie realized that it was one of her professors. She smiled though she was still a little scared but tried not to let it show. He was asking how life was treating her well it was a lot better since she was no longer living with her aunt and uncle and therefore she did not have to worry when she would get her next meal so it was pretty good.

"It is treating me quite well at the moment. How is it treating you?" She asked as she smiled at him

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 am

"Life has been treating me well enough, landed myself a girlfriend, and my workload has been significantly reduced." Gene smiled, and toasted the Butterbeer.

"You... Where are you from?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

"Well I was born in Japan but my parents moved around alot while they were alive that is. Now that they passed away I just live with my aunt and uncle."

He was the second person who she told about her parents death but she did not dare to tell him at least not how they died for she was a little ashamed about her part in it still.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 pm

"Sorry to hear that." Gene sighed, and shook his head.

"Japan huh. Any lovely memories there? Or were you too young to remember?" Gene asked, taking a sip from his Butterbeer.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

"Um well I don't really remember to much about it. But I do remember the Cherry blossoms and how beautiful they looked when they were in bloom." She was five when her and her parents moved to France which was the longest that she had stayed in one spot everywhere else that she lived her parents only stayed there for six months to a year at a time. She moved in with her aunt and uncle only a month before school began before then she lived in a home for children with no parents in China.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 pm

"OH! The blossom-apprieciation festival! All companies take their day off just to watch the flowers and dine under the trees." Gene said, as his own memories of travelling to Japan came back to him.

"It's irritating that we teachers don't get any Blossom-appreciating festival or something..." Gene said with a twitch of annoyance, thinking of Hades Malfoy.

"Have you been to the Middle East?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

"No that is one place where I have never been or at least I was never told that I was there."

She was finding this talk with him to be quite interesting she never thought that talking to someone who taught her would be interesting. But he was and he also made it easy for her to talk to him.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"Told? What did you mean?" Gene asked gently, his eyes not faltering from his stare at the First-Year.

"You mean you can't remember?"

Gene looked at the girl worriedly. She cannot remember where she had gone to? Huh?
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Great now she had to tell him about the battle and the fact that alone from her scars on her arms she did not remember anything past it unless she had been told about it.

"Well the thing is my parents did not die of natural causes..." She took a deep breath before she continued. "They died protecting me in a battle that I unknowingly started and I can't remember anything beyond that battle unless my aunt or uncle or someone else has told me about it."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 pm

With that, Gene gave a start.

"Battle huh. If you can tell me the year, I can find it out easily. But assuming, your parents were magic folks, they may most probably have been purged in Voldemort's rule or died during the Battle for Hogwarts. Now, tell me, which one made more sense?" Gene asked, eager to help a girl regain her memory.

"Actually, hypnotism can regain memories... Have you tried it?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm

"Umm well I guess the first one makes more sense. But is it possible that it could of been a small battle that no one really knew about?" She was beginning to question what she was told and she did not like it why would her aunt lie to her and if she did was there anything else of her past that she had lied to her about.

"No I haven't tried anything since my aunt seems to like the fact that I can't remember anything." She did not like the fact that what she knew of her past could all be a lie .

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:13 am

"I guess... But..." Gene shrugged, deciding no to probe any further into this.

"But I guess hypnotism can unlock all of your memories, but one might change when they know everything. So... Sometimes, things best stay hidden and unlocked. You're a sweet enough student." Gene smiled, and took another drink from his Butterbeer.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Smiling she enjoyed talking to him on a personal level Gene seemed like he could be approached with any problem you may have. Not like she would come to him for advice. Julie was one that tried to solve her problems on her own and it worked for her so far.

"Do you like being a professor at Hogwarts?" It was a strange question but she wanted to change the subject.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Gene gagged when she asked whether he liked teaching at Hogwarts.

"Uhm... OF course. It is good to impart knowledge... But uhm... There are times when you get pissed off with your boss..." With that, Gene gave a loud cough, and hetook another swig at his butterbeer.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Realizing that she had struck a nerve which was strange for her she never thought that professors would have problems but they were human so they were bound to have some.

She smiled again he really was interesting and not caught up in himself which some professors seemed to be. She was getting hot and decided to roll up her sleeves which she practically always had down to conceal the scars that marked them. "Is there anything that you like to do when you are not teaching us kids?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:58 pm

"OH! I like to read, write, play my ocarina, and hang out with my girlfriend if possible." Gene stuck out his tongue, and laughed.

Noticing the scars, Gene kept quiet, and his eyes drifted away from them.

"But I guess teaching students is one of the best things I can do, sometimes, making friends with students are good things too." Gene smiled, and laughed.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Alright so professors are humans to. Julie had thought that they were from another planet and were not human at all the way they put up with some of the kids in her classes. Well at least he seemed human enough.

"That is great. I like to read as well but really haven't had much time to read a book that is not a text book." She may be in the Slytherin but she was constantly studying.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:26 pm

"Hey, we professors are human too... Well for the exception with some... Professors." Gene shrugged, and took out a box of Swiss chocolates.

"Read? I expect a Slytherin to be reading books by wizard authors? Nothing muggle origin right?" Gene asked, and sighed.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 pm

"Well my parents when they were alive did not believe the way most pure bloods do so I was actually surrounded by muggles and therefore most of the books I read were of muggle origin."

She did not mind but that was one thing that she hated her parents for was the fact that they surrounded her with muggles and muggle items. They were wizards after all why could she not be surrounded by the things that she longed to learn more about. Well they were now dead and she was planing on running away form her aunt and uncle's at some point for it seemed that they had the same mindset as her parents was she the only one in her family that believed that muggles were repulsive and should not mix with wizards especially pure blood wizards.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm

"I give up convincing pure-bloods why muggles are essential to us." Gene said, shaking his head.

"The last time I tried, it was a disaster." Gene said, resigning to fate.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 pm

"Hmm why do you believe that they are essential to us? My parents or my aunt and uncle never gave me a reason why they hung out with them when I asked."

If the reason was good enough she might just change her mind on muggles and come to love them like her parents and her aunt and uncle seemed to. Why else would they spend every waking moment of their days with them if they did not love them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am