Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Bravery (Archie and Loviise)

Bravery (Archie and Loviise) Empty Bravery (Archie and Loviise)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Loviise was a stranger to this school stiil, she didn't know what she was going to do here, she didn't have many friends and her differences made her believe that she could never fit in, wandering around the school she stopped as she popped her head around one of the archways in the corridor and she saw that it was a room full of large gleaming trophies.

Stepping in a little further her mouth hung open and she moved over to examine one of the many trophies, she looked at the names upon it and bit her lip, these people had all been so brave and so clever to get these awards for the school, and Loviise could only hope that she too would be able to be brave and carry on like these people.

Bravery (Archie and Loviise) Empty

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Strolling through the hall Archie could not believe what he saw everything was so amazing so so magical he could not ask for more from this school. He entered a room and got lost staring at all the trophies that he did not see that there was someonelse on the room until he bumped into her.

"Sorry I did not see you there. This happens alot actually." In fact he often gets lost in his thoughts and ends up bumping into complete strangers.

Bravery (Archie and Loviise) Empty Re: Bravery (Archie and Loviise)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Loviise was so busy looking at the trophies that she too did not notice that there was a person coming towards her until it was too late, bumping into her she gasped and turned towards them placing her hands on her legs and bowing emphatically.

"Forgive me! Anna mulle andeks!"

Biting her lip she looked at the boy and smiled shyly.

"It is not a problem, I should have looked more carefully."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

"No, no it is my fault I should of watched where I was going." he was not going to let her take the blame for something that was clearly his fault. " my name is Archie Tarrren by the way. And again I am sorry."He had wondered what made her think that it was her fault when he realized that she may be from a different culture if that was the case he would have to be more careful of what he said.

"May I have your name?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Loviise bit her lip and kept quiet she didn't want to make the boy think it was his fault but then again would it spark an argument if she insisted it was her fault?

"Please do not be feeling the sorry because of zis, I am fine."

Blushing at her English she smiled and offered her hand.

"My name iz Lovisse, Loviise Kova."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am