Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

An Old Past (OPEN)

An Old Past (OPEN) Empty An Old Past (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 am

Gene sighed as he shook the globe that Jess gave him, and he pulled out a string of memory from the past, from his head and sighed. These were sad memories when he was a soldier looking to make Siberia peaceful.

Gene heard someone behind him and turned around.

"Who goes there?"

An Old Past (OPEN) Empty Re: An Old Past (OPEN)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 am

Hannah skipped out of her hiding place, smiling. "I know you bloody s, you would have found me easily enough," she grinned. "Hows married life, soldier?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 am

"Married life isn't so bad..." Gene smiled, his heart and spirits lifting when he thought of his wife.

"But what brings you here, anyway?" Gene smiled.

(OOC: THE CEREMONY IS STILL ON-GOING AT EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE. YOU ARE INVITED)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 pm

(OOc: I know, I have posted, late! Count my post for Maria as well! D:)

"Ah, the luck of you people," Hannah joked with him. "What I wouldn't give for a boyfriend... But my presence here? The Enchanted Lake is a beautiful place, and I do constantly like to step out here once in a while, to think. But, ah," she noted the memory globe in his hand. "I see your reasons are different to mine, Downie-san, so what is your reason?"

(OOC: I'm actually having love life troubles, count that for me writing that!)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 am

"My reasons are... More of... Well... Trying not to think of sad memories. When I ran the army in Siberia, I still do, I was captured once... And... I saw my men cut down before me. It sucks." Gene said, giving his memory a little swirl.

(OOC: Okay.)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 am

"Damn yeah it does," Hannah said softly. "You could say I've seen it happen."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:05 am

"Yeh... But muggle wars are most brutal." Gene sighed, and his head suddenly felt a sharp sense of pain, and he bit his lip, before shaking his head to clear it.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 pm

"I know, with the guns and the bombs and the bullets and the blood..." Hannah shivered. "Its horrible."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

"But personally, I got no qualms to use violence to solve problems. It is the collateral damage that's the problem." Gene sighed.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm

"Well, for some people, violence is the only answer," Hannah moaned. "It destroys lives, so many innocent lives, and they have no idea how badly it affects people." She was shaking, with fury or pain.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:50 am

"Don't be so sure. But some people only know that violence is the answer, and we have to retaliate in kind. Have you any idea when I defended Siberia, I was besieged for three weeks. Three weeks. And..." Gene stretched out the memory globe and placed her hand at it, sucking both of them in.

In it was a much younger Gene, surrounded by a crowd of men who were armed. Even Gene was bandaged and carrying a rifle.

"Are all the women and children safe?" Gene panted, looking at a young, frightened man.

Gene nodded, as if relieved that the innocent had managed to get out alive.

"Alright man. Let's go with a bang." Gene sighed, and the man nodded silently, before Gene flung the door open, and the crowd rushed out, firing their weapons at tanks, where the bullets simply rebounded.

Suddenly, the distant roaring of jet planes could be heard and Gene had lifted his head into the air.

"Help is here..." Gene muttered before they were sucked out of the memory.

"I only did what I could do to help the innocent." Gene sighed.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 am

Hannah laid a hand on Gene's shoulder. "I'm sure you did, it was the only thing you could do. But when the armies don't do such a good thing..." Tears were cascading down her cheeks. "So many people just die for no reason! It doesn't need to happen, why don't they see how it hurts people?!"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 am

"That's why its my cause to see that armies do good things." Gene nodded.

"By blood and iron, if necessary, i will defend the Wizarding World and the muggle world alike. That's what the order of the phoenix is for." Gene glared.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:28 am

"Then whybare you so angry, if it does these things? I myself am not a member, but I respect the Order."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 am

Gene sighed.

"Its the collateral damage." Gene nodded.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 pm

"I myself know the effects of a war, having been involved myself. Destroyed everything I ever wished for, until I came here," Hannah said quietly.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 pm

"I am sorry to hear..." Gene hugged her fellow colleague, and jumped into the enchanted lake, drenching himself and he started swimming, laughing merrily.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

"Screw it," Hannah grinned, and jumped in, fully clothed, right on top of Gene. "I haven't done that in ages."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:02 pm