Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie)

Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie) Empty Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Willow walked around her house, she was very nervous, after all she had done something that she hadn't really had much experiance with, she wanted to make things up with Jamie, and she thought that she would do something that he would enjoy and she hoped that he would enjoy the photos that she had taken for him.

Not quite sure how to lay things out so that he would find them when, or if, he came in Willow left the pictures on the coffee table, they showed her taking one item of clothes off per photo, lying on her bed which she had dressed with her red silk duvet cover so that she looked a lot better on them as a background. Her hair splayed out behind her a few strands covering her matching red and black bra, the camera just catching the black stockings hanging from her suspenders.

Laying them out just so he could see the top few and get a taste of what was underneath Willow moved into the bathroom and turned on the shower, already practically clotheless she took her underwear off and stepped inside the warm spray.

Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie) Empty Re: Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Jamie unlocked the door to Willow's apartment, stepping inside while taking off his coat, dripping with water as it was. He smiled a little,

"Honey, I'm home!" he called out through the house before realising she was in the shower, "And she can't hear me. Oh well."

Hanging up his coat, he shook some of the water out of his hair before yawning a little and making his way over to the kitchen area to make himself a coffee. On the way something on the coffee table caught his eye. Frowning a little he moved over and picked the small stack of photos up. Immediately he felt his cheeks heat up with a blush. Slowly he moved the top photo to the back and his eyes widdened comically while he felt as if his trousers had suddenly become tighter around his lap. Flicking through a few more of the photos he put them carefully back down on the coffee table before stalking into the bathroom. Waving his wand he vanished his clothes before opening the shower door. Before Willow could say a word he was on her, pinning her to the shower wall as he kissed her hard. Biting her bottom lip he grinned,

"Incredible." he nuzzled her wet neck, "Absolutely incredible."

Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie) Empty Re: Time To Smooth Things Over (Will and Jamie)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Willow was too busy under the shower to hear anything that was going on outside the bathroom, she thought she had heard Jamie come back into the flat but she couldn't be sure, biting her lip she waited wondering if it was him, shrugging her shoulders and deciding it was probably a sound that the shower was emitting that she had heard wrong, reaching up for her shampoo Willow jumped as she felt someone touching her, pressing her back into the wall.

"Jamie!"

She gasped getting even more breathless after the long kiss that he had given her, as Willow felt him nuzzling her neck she blushed softly and hid her head in the crook of his neck.

"You...you like your presents my love?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Jamie grinned at her reaction to his sudden entrance to the shower. He nuzzled her neck a little more before letting his hands glide along her smooth, wet form. As he was cupping her breasts gently in his hands he looked into her eyes with a smile,

"Well of course my dear..." he grinned and bit at her neck lightly as he rubbed her nipples gently with his thumbs, "I've just got back from work and I've had great incentive, if any was needed, to come to my lovely girlfriend."

He smiled a little before using one hand to lift her chin up so that she was eye-to-eye with him,

"I loved my presents." he smiled a little more and pressed himself against Willow, allowing a certain part of his anatomy to poke her stomach lightly, "It's easy to see the truth in my words, is it not?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Willow smiled softly as Jamie nuzzled her neck some more, gasping as the feel of his hands over her slick body made her shiver lightly and even more so when she felt Jamie cup her breasts, biting her lip Willow moved her arms around his neck hugging him close to her, feeling their two wet bodies rubbng together with their movements.

"And how was work my love? Thank you, for the compliment."

Willow blushed lightly and looked up into his eyes when Jamie tilted her head up to meet his own gaze.

"I think I can understand how much you enjoyed them, I would be happy to take more if you ever needed any."

She ran her arms down Jamies back and pulled him closer to her and most unusual for her she moved her hips lightly against Jamies, feeling his arousal press against her and Willow moaned softly placing kisses up and down Jamies neck as she continued her movements.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:11 pm

He chuckled a little, resting his forehead against hers as he continued to rub and circle her nipples with his thumbs,

"Oh same old same old. Catch some dark wizards. Police the country. The usual." he grinned a little and kissed her quickly, "You're welcome my love."

Jamie raised an eyebrow a second,

"How about if I want to be in those with you?" he asked with a growing smirk, "Or we can figure out how to use a muggle video recorder."

His eyebrow remained raised as he felt his arousal press against Willow more as she rubbed herself into him. He pinched her nipples lightly with a grin,

"Seems you enjoyed taking the photos as much as I enjoyed looking at them."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am

Willow smiled softly and stopped moving her hips, it wasn't like her and she wasnt sure why she had done it but it seemed to her that Jamie was in the mood to tease her a lot more today, which although seemed to be producing low moans from her throat with every touch to her nipples she wanted to please Jamie today.

"If you want to my love. I know how to work a camcorder I have used one before...if you're really that interested, but then again..."

She grinned wrapping her soft hand against his arousal.

"You'd never have to use it, just come to me whenever you feel like making love."

Willow softly moved her hand on Jamie and kissed his lips with passion as she did so.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Jamie shuddered pleasurably at the possibilities. His eyes snapped open and he grinned,

"Oh now those are some happy thoughts..." he purred as he squeezed one of her nipples gently, "I won't have any use for them I know. But what about if we watch them together? Mmm?"

He kissed up and down her neck as one of his hands squeezed and massaged her nipples. Giving her a small wink his free hand slid down and he slowly pushed a finger into her,

"Do you like that idea my love?" he asked innocently as he curled and twisted his finger around inside her, "Mmm?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 am

Willow was a little aroused by Jamie asking if they could watch them having sex together she had never done it before but it seemed more and more appealing the more she thought about it, and, it would be the most erotic thing on this planet to watch.

"I say it's a possibility."

She teased but let out a low mian with the feeling of Jamie playing with her nipples generated. Willow shuddered clicking onto what the wink might mean and as Jamie sunk a finger inside of her she groaned happily tightening her grip on Jamies shoulders so her fingernails dug into the skin.

"Yes...oh yes Jamie."

Willow whispered breathlessly. She herself trailed a hand down to envelop Jamies hardness and she softly began to move her hand up and down his length maintaining eye contact all the time.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Jamie grinned a little more as he sucked at a small love bite he'd found on Willow's neck. He rolled her nippled between his fingers,

"A possibility hmm?" he teased a little, "Sounds good to me, just consider it."

The way Willow breathlessly moaned his name as he slid his finger inside her made him smile widely and presed another finger deep inside her. He hissed pleasurably when her soft hand enclosed his hardness and began to rub her clit with his thumb,

"Gooood..." he breathed into her ear, "I think we should have quite a lot of scenes... the bedroom... the shower... on the sofa... on the living room floor... up against a wall... on the kitchen counter..."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 am

Willow moaned slightly when she felt Jaime continue to play with her nipples, arching her back slightly into his touch she bit her lip, the more she heard about this idea the more she wanted to do it. At least to try it. Jamie had said that he would make her an awful lot more adventurous in that department.

"I have considered it my love..."

Smiling at the noise that he made when she moved her hand on him Willow continued to do so squeezing a little tighter as she moved her hand up and down, leaning her head forward she kissed Jamie passionately. Gasping into it as she felt him slide another finger into her.

"How many scenes are you planning here? All in one day...we'll have to both be quite energetic!"

Leaning her head on Jamies shoulder as she felt him continue to move his fingers inside of her Willow moaned lightly.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Jamie smiled a little more when he felt Willow arch her back so that her breasts were pushed even further into his hands. He twisted and pulled at her nipples gently even as he nibbled at her neck,

"Mmm... sounds good..."

He was about to moan at her attention to his hardness when she kissed him passionately, stopping his moan completely as he kissed her back. He rocked her fingers in and out of her as he pressed against her clit with his thumb. Smirking, he winked at Willow,

"That's what stamina potions are for my love."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Willow moaned and felt herself tighten around Jamies fingers, the combination of the playing with her nipples and Jamie pleasuring her Willow thrusted her hips down onto his hand loving the feeling of pleasure that he was giving her. Taking it out on him Willow moved her hand faster and more fluidly on Jamie, twisting it at the top to increase the feeling for him.

"Stamina potions...what a...good idea..."

She moaned arching her back further Willow let the water spray over her enhancing the feelings on her skin.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 am

As he continued to tweak her nipples and stroke her insides with his fingers, Jamie moaned in pleasure at the increase in activity of her hand on his length. The added twists at the end were particularly satisfying,

"Mmm..." he grinned as he began to twist and press harder with the fingers inside of her, "If I meet the guy... I'll buy him a drink..."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Willow heard Jamies moan and that was it, she knew what to do now to get him to enjoy himself thoroughly and She continued to do so, moving her hand harder and harder on Jamie and squeezing softly, letting her hand twist the head a little more. Waiting for his reaction Willow breathed softly with the feeling of him on her nipple.

"Hnnnmm do you like this Jamie?"

Willow bent her head to kiss up and down his chest nibbling the skin. Groaning loudly with the feeling of Jamie curling his fingers inside of her, Willpws breathing becoming laboured.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Her increase attention to his length, especially with the twisting at the end, made Jamie feel weak at the knees and he leant on Willow more as he thrust and twisted his fingers inside her, rubbing her clit faster and faster,

"Ugh..." he grunted a little before moaning, "Do that too much... and it won't last long..."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 am

Willow heard Jamie wanting her to stop, but then she heard his reason and she smiled softly, now having no intention of stopping what she was doing, only doing something else to heighten his pleasure, much to her dissappointment Willow slipped out of his grasp and slid down his stomach her hand still pulling and twisting on his length. Smiling again Willow moved her hand to the base of Jamie squeezing lightly as her tongue traced over the top of him.

"How about if I do this...?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 pm

When Willow's tongue touched his length Jamie felt electricity shoot up his entire body and one of his hands went to Willow's hair, holding it lightly even as he sought to steady himself when his knees were suddenly feeling weak. A groan escaped him and he tilted his head back, water from the shower rushing over his face,

"God... Willow..." he moaned again, "Have mercy..."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Raising her gaze to look at Jamie Willows eyes turned wide and innocent, her brown iris glistening as the water crashed down on her body.

"But Jamie...my love...what type of lover would I be to deny you this pleasure?"

Before he could answer Willow enveloped the head of his hardness in her mouth and sucked softly, her tongue licking and swirling around his head while Willows hand still squeezed and moved upon the base of Jamies length. Looking up to his eyes Willow locked eye contact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:12 am