Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Kidnap (Brothers Only)

The Kidnap (Brothers Only) Empty The Kidnap (Brothers Only)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 am

Lucian had been struggling all the way from the gates of Hogwarts right up till this point, his Master had come to take him away from Hogwarts because of what happened as a result of his idiotic potions teacher, growling from lack of blood and the anger rising up within him he still tried to break his bonds but to no avail.

His Master however, Louis, only wanted him to come with him for one reason, to die, he led the boy up to their cave where they had met for their training sessions and pushed him to the floor with a snarl, slapping him across the face with a satisfying smack.

"You've been more trouble than you're worth boy. Tonight you will prove yourself."

Anger flared inside of Lucian and he got up cracking his neck, shaking her head slowly.

"I will do no such thing."

"Then it is quite simple. You will die. You will fight him or you will die."

Lucian bit his lip and looked at his Master, should he fight and take the risk of death to see his brothers and Julie again? Or should he run and face getting hunted down by his Master and probably killed? Or should he stay and fight of which the result would probably be his death? Narrowing his eyes Lucian didn't have long to make his decision.

"Well boy?" Louis snarled

"I'll do it. But not for you."

"AH for those idiotic brothers and that weedy girl of yours am I correct? You pathetic fool. Vampires have no use for friends, they will only be your downfall."

"My brothers...are not pathetic. Julie is the most beautiful girl on this world and you, are just jealous."

With that his Master lunged at him and the sparring began.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Kidnap (Brothers Only) Empty Re: The Kidnap (Brothers Only)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am

He growled, he had just heard the news of his brother leaving the school. He barged into the common room and found Fang sat beside the fire sleeping. "Fang wake up." He said lightly kicking his foot to get his attention.

"Luc is leaving Hogwarts. His master doesn't want him here anymore." He explained. "We've got to do something, he's our brother and we'll probably never see him again." He said pacing up and down in front of the fire. "I say we go after him and bring him back whether his master likes it or not."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:29 pm

He slept peacefully for the first time in ages, dreaming about a hunt when someone woke him up. "Woah calm down what's going on?" He asked sitting up straight in his chair. "He's what?" He growled getting to his feet. "Right well lets go get him then." He said grabbing his knife and heading towards the common room doors. He nodded. "I think it's time we took a page out of your uncles book." He said opening the door for Arsen to lead them out. "Planning is so overrated anyway."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 am

Lucian sighed and slumped against the rock of the cave, he was exhausted through lack of blood and over exercising he simply couldn't go on for much longer he didnt know why his master was pushing him so because he could hardly fight in this state, that was when he heard him say something that truly sparked his interest, he didn't believe what had come out of his mouth so he turned to loko at him, wide eyed and then he frowned.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, you can drink their blood, if you manage to get close enough to feed drink their blood."

"Thats sick. I'm not drinking a vampires blood. I have standards you know!"

"TOO HIGH STANDARDS!"

Suddenly Lucian felt a thwack across his face and some of his skin broke off and scattered to the floor, it didn't heal leaving a crumbled patch there, gasping he growled and stayed where he was. wanting to get up to fight but needed to conserve his energy. Simply listening to his Masters rant Lucian tuned out and he heard two sets of footsteps, his breath caught in his throat, could this be his brothers?!? He stood up and to his horror it wasn't, it was the people he was supposed to face.

Not even bothering to introduce themselves they just went straight for his Master and Lucian had to dive in front of him taking a battering to the body, roaring in pain as more of his body crumbled away his eyes flashed a darker black and he began to use what was left of his strength and the animal within him to throw hard punches at the people even managing to connect a few times. Grunting as he felt a blow to his leg almost completely snap it off Lucian smelt a drop of blood and roaring again he set off for the younger of the vampires, both being centuries old it was neither here nor there, both were powerful.

Lookign back at his Master he saw him there reading the lastest vampire book to come out of Muggle shops and laughing to himself, anger filling his veins Lucian jumped on the younger vampire and managed to sink his fangs momentarily into him drawing on some of his blood which made him stronger.

"Uh! It seems you have raised an animal here! Teaching him to drink the blood of another of our kind!"

The other vampire muttered pulling Lucian off his counterpart who at the same time kicked him off so a very dull thwack eminated throughout the clearing where they fought. Gasping Lucian fell to his knees as what the oldest vampire had done to him settled in, he hand punched a hole right through his stomach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:19 pm