Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only)

Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only) Empty Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Lucian stormed out of his potions lesson and slammed open the door to the Slytherin common room seeing that nobody was in there he let out a large roar of anger before he let his more animalistic side take over, he ran towards the stone wall and punched it so hard that it cracked and sent a vibration throughout the room, his eyes now completely black he roared again kicking the same spot of wall before grabbing at his hair and sinking to his knees.

He had seen the way that girl had looked at him.
    Monster.
    Was all he saw in her looks.

Lucian growled again and punched down hard on the table snapping it in two and he carried on his wave of destruction not noticing if anyone was coming in only on his anger for that man.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only) Empty Re: Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 pm

He sat in the fire place of the Slytherin common room thinking, the flames being used as a camouflage just incase anyone decided to enter the room. His eyes open as someone entered and he just sat back enjoying the gentle licks from the fire on his skin.

The fire place shook and he looked at the intuder with annoyance. "Woah watch what your doing!" He said getting to his feet and stepped forwards letting the flames soak into his skin before he stepped onto the carpets. "Luc? What's wrong?" He asked finally catching a look at them.

Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only) Empty Re: Like Nothing You've Ever Seen (Brothers Only)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Lucian growled as he saw Arsen pop out of the flames of the fire and he snarled his black eyes almost flashing with the anger that he was feeling right now and he moved away to kick at the sofa's lining the corner of the room relentlessly kicking it until it collapsed and splintered sending shocks of wood around the room.

"Leave me alone!"

He bellowed plunging his hand into the solid rock of the wall before pulling out a large section of stone crushing it into powder in his hands.

"Go on, you stare at the monster! The gross student that stalks these halls! Are here to mock me as well?!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 pm

He shook his head moving to stand a little closer. "No!" He said leaning to sit on her back of the sofa. "You'll have to make me because whether you like it or not we're brothers and brothers don't leave their own to feel like this." He said shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Are you finished breaking my ancestors house?" He asked. "Cause if you are then maybe we can talk about it before we go break whoever made you feel like this." He said and then paused waiting to see if he would.

"I am looking at you." He said. "So what if they see a monster i don't. Only you can allow yourself to become one. Screw what everyone else thinks they mean nothing." He snarled. "But if you're that bothered do something about it. Show everyone your not what they think." He spat.

"I don't think i have the right to mock anyone. Me being the devils child and all." He said pulling down the back of his shirt to show the scar shaped symbols. "These are the symbols of god i was punished for being different, but i'm proud of what i am and what i can do. Which is more than i can say for some." He spat.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Lucian paced the common room, just as the words that Arsen was saying were beginning to calm him he stopped still and turned on his heel to look at him, his eyes remaining calm and still, so, he thought that it was wise to mock him when he was in this mood, to bait him, provoke him into action? Well. It was taking all of his strength to not launch at him and rip his throat out.

"You think...that I am not proud of this? Proud of the powers that my blood has bestowed me?"

He whispered eyes flashing dangerously as he stood pefectly still, Lucian tilted his head up and smirked not only the two canine teeth but the rest of his teeth as well elongated and broke the skin on his face creating a much wider and bloodier smile, his voice became tinted and metallic.

"I am not proud being this. Being the very demon you were punished for being. Tell me Brother." Lucian spat the word "Where do vampires come from? They come from HELL. They come from demons. I am the stuff of nightmares and now the whole school knows it!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 pm

He stared back at him his face staying in his scowl as Lucians fangs appeared that was one thing that didn't bother him. Living with Aspen can do that to you.

"No i know you're not. You were given these powers for a reason as was i. It's about time you accepted them and moved on cause no matter how much you fight it it's not going to go away. I've tried that it makes things worse." He said.

"Who knows? Have you traced the line back to hell?" He asked. "I don't think so. How do you know your not some kind of weird hybrid thing? A cross between human and bat? Humans shun everything they don't understand and since im the first elementalist as they call it since like the 13th century there's not a lot anyone can know about me. At least you have someone telling you what you can and cant do i have to figure it all out on my own cause no one knows how this feels." He said his eyes glowing orange for a few seconds.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Lucian growled and turned from Arsen walking to the door of the common room, he was in no way in the mood for this and Arsen today not right now he just wanted to kill something to get his rage out and if that person just so happened to be Smith then that would make his day.

"Does it look like I care right now?"

Waiting a moment he smirked which looked odd with his mouth full of razor sharp teeth and bloodied strips of skin hanging around his mouth.

"I didn't think so."

As he leant against the door to the Common Room Lucian frowned, he didn't think Arsen quite grasped what was going to happen, and he was amazed it hadn't already.

"Oh and just so you know, I was given these powers to be a slave to my master for no other reason than that. I was ripped from my home with no struggle by my parents when I was 7 and turned into this. How would you feel, if you had a master someone who knew what was going on with you...but refused to share it?"

Chuckling slightly once more Lucian clicked his fingers, the laugh building.

"You don't know what this means do you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm

He growled throwing his hand out to create a fire wall between Luc and the exit. "Oh no you're not going anywhere until we sort this." He said moving closer to him cause no matter how much stronger he was to him he was not afraid, nothing scared much anymore maybe it was the fact he died he didn't know.

"Well yes it does it's obviously bothered you so you're not leaving until you've talked it out. It doesn't help to bottle everything up i learnt that the hard way and im not going to let you make the same mistake. Now talk." He said sitting down on one of the sofa's his hand still held out to stop the fire from burning the carpets and walls.

"So use them against him if you have too. Exaggerate what he asks i don't care but you must know you can get answers elsewhere. Other vampires, books hell Uncle Aspen knows a lot about vampires he used to live with a bunch of them since he didn't quite belong with the normal humans. Well that was until he became paranoid and so settled to living on his own but the point is your information is unlimited." He said turning to look at his brother.

"Humor me." He said his voice turning sour.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Growling as Arsen placed up a wall of flames between him and the exit he turned to him and snarled coming to sit down on one of the not broken sofas in the room his fingers digging so hard into the fabric that it left claw marks in it.

"You want to know what happened? Fine. I'll tell you what happened but then you have to leave me alone."

Lucian sighed and felt his skin rehealing again and his fangs slowly receading.

"I went to potions today with that teacher Smith and he comes over to me, looks at me, touches my face with his hands and changes the lesson plan from Polyjuice potion to Blood Replenishing potion and tells the whole class that I'm a vampire and that I'll drain a whole adult dry when I'm hungry."

He furrowed his eyebrows and buried his face in his hands.

"You should have seen the look this girl gave me...like I was going to kill her as she slept...now the whole school knows."

Frowning he looked at Arsen with defeat in his eyes.

"Don't take that tone with a dying man. You think my master will be happy the whole school knows about me? What does that say to vampire HUNTERS, I'm a liability now, so either he'll take me away from here and you'll never see me again, or he will kill me. Enough for you? Does my bad mood become clear to you NOW?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 pm

He nodded to his question ready to listen to him. "I'm not making any promises." He said before sitting back waiting to hear his story. He growled at the name it just kept creeping up and not for anything good. "That man is bad news nothing good ever comes from him." He growled.

He shook his head his eyes glazing over. "He had no right... who does he... grr i could kill him. Why does he have to stick his nose into everything. First me and Char and now you."

He frowned patting him on the shoulder. "Don't let them get to you brother they are nothing. You will only ever see them during lessons anyway so what does it matter anyway?" He asked before giving him a weak smile. "Besides your a snake since when do we care what those beneath us matter?"

He shook his head. "I'm sure he wont. Want me to talk to Hades?" He asked not really liking the idea but if it would help him then he would. "He could wipe it from everyone's minds and yes it is clear but i'd rather know than let you deal with it all on your own. At least now we can concentrate on sorting this problem out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am