Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We finally meet. (Arsen/Anya)

Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

We finally meet. (Arsen/Anya) Empty We finally meet. (Arsen/Anya)

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Anyara glanced at the moon as it shone upon the lake. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was a quiet night, there was no breeze, and no one around her. This was the way she liked it the best.

She started humming a melody in the thought of being completely alone.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

We finally meet. (Arsen/Anya) Empty Re: We finally meet. (Arsen/Anya)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

He downed his potion in one before throwing the vial into the lake. He'd been running for a while now and he still wasn't tired yet. He sighed slowing to a walk, he might as well take in the scenery whilst he was here.

He rolled his eyes as he spotted the girl sat beside the lake, people just had no idea. He moved silently trying to get by without her noticing but he stood on a stick which snapped beneath his foot.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Anyara stopped humming immediatly, got up and spun around. Since the moon wasn't shining that brightly, she could only just see the figure of someone. She took a step back and glared at who ever was there.

"Who's there and how long have you been here." She said, her voice had hidden the feeling of uneasy that was going through her body.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 pm

He growled gritting his teeth. She thought he didn't have anything better to do than stand and watch her? Ugh he did not understand people.

"That's none of your business and im just passing through so go back to whatever you were doing." He said shoving his hands into his jacket pockets as he began to walk past.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 am

Anyara frowned slightly, this guy was so rude, she didn't get him. What in the world was his problem?

She was still uneasy, but she had completely put that to the side. "Hey, you don't need to be rude, I was just asking." She took off her shoes and her socks, walking along the lake with her feet in the water. Should I have said that? Was it a bit too mean? She sighed, she had really changed over the time her dad had died.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am

He rolled his eyes and moved forwards into the moon light. "Well next time think before you accuse someone for spying on you." He said turning his back to her as he looked over the lake.

He had just about got rid of any access energy he'd gotten from the sun earlier so he didn't need to run any further. "What are you doing out here at this time anyway?" He asked it was a bit late to be meeting people out here. Usually he could run and not meet anyone at all.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Anyara stopped walking. "Geez, sorry." She mumbled under her breath. To be honest she hadn't thought of him as someone who was spying on her, the words had just escaped her mouth in surprise.

"I suppose that I could say 'none of your business' but I'll give you a fair reply." She looked back at him and tilted her head. "I like to be outside when the moon is up. Especially places where no one would come, places where I'd be utterly alone." She sighed and brushed her hair away from her face. "Apparently this isn't one of these places though."

Normally she'd be quiet and shy in these kind of situations, but it seemed like everytime the moon would appear on the sky, she would become more of a dark person. She didn't really understand it herself and no one had ever seen her like that, mostly because she'd be by herself some place no one would find her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 pm

He sighed. He was not used to speaking to anyone so his manners weren't the best. The only person he did speak to was his uncle and he wasn't exactly sane. "Well that makes two of us." He said. Being out at night made him feel normal. It was the only time that he could live without the constant energy supply from the sun.

"I've been in this country for two weeks and i thought this place was deserted just as much as you did." He said shoving his hands in his pockets as he felt the familiar change in his eye colour, them turning from red to blue in a matter of seconds. "I doubt there are many places you can go to alone at this time. Not many people dare to travel alone in fear of being caught by the wrong people." He said gritting his teeth, the muggles will pay one day.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Anyara glanced at the moon. "Actually to be honest, I don't just like it, I love it, it makes me feel free." She did a small twirl in the water, slightly making it splash around her.

"So you're not from here?" She asked slightly curious, she knew that was kind of like invading his personal life, but right now she didn't really mind that. She stretched and tilted her head from side to side. "Actually, when you're not afraid to wander off into a place where anyone could catch you out of the blue, it's quite easy." She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Besides, Muggles are the ones who are most afraid.." She narrowed her eyes slightly. "But they do have a pretty good reason to be afraid."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm

He nodded. "I couldn't agree more. It does make you" He said the moon always made him feel free because it made him feel more human. He frowned stepping back from the water, although it didn't hurt him he wasn't exactly comfortable with it making contact with his skin.

"Could you not splash." He said wrapping his jacket tighter around him making sure to cover his skin. "...I'm allergic to water." He said taking an extra step away from the waters edge. "I don't know muggles have their own ways of fighting back. They have those gun things, they are far too fast and powerful to escape. If they aimed it at you, you would have no chance." He shrugged. "Don't under estimate them, they might surprise you." He said taking a deep breath now as he was beginning to get the gist of talking civilly.

Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Anyara got away from the water. "Allergic to water? I do believe that's the first time I've heard that." She shook her head and smiled slightly. "What are you, made out of fire?"

"I'm not underestimating them, I'm simply stating a fact." She glanced at him. "They may have guns, but we have magic. Ofcourse they can be pretty strong, but we're still stronger." She clapped her hands together and tilted her head, grinning. She could care less of Muggles, she just wanted them dead. She would take her revenge of them one day. "But since I'm only 13 I shouldn't be saying that, I still have a lot to learn." She shrugged.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 pm

"Well what can i say? I'm just one of a kind." He smirked noting that he really was one of a kind in their time. Half demons were really rare now a days. He laughed. "I guess you could say that." He smirked, she was smarter than even she thought she was. Even if it was just a joke.

"Yeah we are stronger and in time we will put them in their place. But for now we should all be joining forces to help each other out. If one of us goes down we all go down." He said balling his hands into fists in his jackets pockets. "Muggle guns can wipe our an entire pure blood family. They wiped out mine. They nearly took me out too, would have done as well if my uncle hadn't have came and healed me just in time." He shrugged. "But they made a mistake killing them because they weren't theirs to kill the were mine." He growled. "So now i've vowed to kill as many muggles as i can to take their place. I won't rest until i'm satisfied." He said gritting his teeth as he sat down on rock close to the edge of the lake.

"Age is just a number. I've probably done and seen a lot more than most adults here. It just depends on what experience you've had." He said. "I've been trained in the dark arts for the past two years, i've been trained to kill for the past 4. If you meet the right people anything can happen."
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:41 pm

"One of a kind, huh?" Anyara grinned. "I've always been told I blended right in with the crowd."

She followed him with her eyes. "I can understand how you feel, but what exactly did your family do since you wanted to kill them so bad?" She raised a brow, this guy had to be the first person she had met, that wanted to have killed his own family.

"I grew up listening to stories about the dark arts, but I've never been trained in them." She shrugged. "Although I wish I were, it would be so cool." She grinned and glanced up at the moon again. "Age may just be a number, but most adults treat us like kids who cant do much yet."

( OOC; Sorry for late reply~ I had a lot of stuff to do. )
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 pm

He frowned. "Lucky you. I'd much rather blend in with the crowd, it gets really annoying being stared at all the time." He growled, he'd be able to live a pretty normal life if it wasn't for his eyes. Even now they had started to get bright and more prominant, he started looking forward to the nights so he could live as a normal human being.

He shrugged. "What didn't they do? For the first 10 years of my life i hadn't seen anything but the four walls of my room. I wasn't allowed anything without having to pay some price. 9 times out of 10 that prize meant pain. It's the only time i saw him happy. He loved causing pain, to me especially. In the end i started to hide my pain, i stopped shouting out meaning he wasn't getting the satisfaction he wanted anymore." He said his hands tightening by his sides. "And you know what my mother did? Nothing. She sat back and watched as her husband hurt her kid for being 'evil'." He laughed. "What kid is evil?"

"The Dark arts is the most dangerous branch of magic, simply because of how addictive it can become. There's not a witch or wizard that hasn't either died or gone insane using it. It makes you paranoid and can often back fire on you."

He nodded. "They do but that's up to us to prove them wrong. We're the new generation. We will be the one's picking up the pieces if they fail at this war we have going."

(OOC That's alright Smile)
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Anyara tilted her head. "I guess at that point we're completely different. Ofcourse I wouldn't want people to stare at me constantly, but I wouldn't mind standing out for once." She sat down on the ground, not really caring if her clothes would get dirty.

She lowered her head. "I can't imagine how awful it must have been." She really couldn't, she had only seen the loving side of her family. She had never been treated bad, nor had she ever been hurt by any of them. "Although I understand why you wanted to kill them now." There was a hint of pity in the tone of her voice. "You don't seem evil at all though.. Just a bit out of place."

"You may be right at that.. It is the most dangerous kind of magic.." She grinned. "But one time has to be the first, since I'm probably already addicted, I'll do my best not to end up going insane or turning paranoid." She brushed her hair away from her face. "Or dying for that matter.."

"Indeed we'll prove them wrong.. One day, they'll need us, and we'll show them what we're made of."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 pm

He nodded. "You crave to prove yourself, everyone does. There's nothing wrong with that it just makes you human. I'm just past caring what others think, although being great does have it's advantages." He smiled.

He shrugged. "Luckily you'll never have too. You have a family that love you, some of us just aren't that lucky. It's the way of life. But judging by the war a lot more people are going to get the upbringing i had or they will lose their lives before they've even had chance to live it." He said gritting his teeth at the sound of her pity.

"Don't pity me. Pity the muggles after i've got my hands on them." He growled then chuckled. "You don't even know me. How can you know i'm not evil from one meeting? I could just be that good of an actor." He asked, part of him was evil and it was a day to day struggle to keep him at bay. He reached up to his chest to make sure the amulet was still in place.

He nodded. "That's all you can do. Once it has it's claws in you it's hard to escape it's grasp. So if you are going to use them, watch what you're doing. Your not just putting your life in danger when using them."

He smiled. "I have a feeling that day will come sooner or later. More and more witches and wizards are dying at the hands of muggles, we will be needed to take their place very soon. Luckily we're killing more of them. We need to even the odds a little since they easily out number us."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm