Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When she needs a human companion

Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When she needs a human companion - Page 2 Empty Re: When she needs a human companion

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:59 am

"Well, I do like flying and History of Magic," she said proudly, but eventually her eyes widened when she heard the word 'assignment'.

"Uh... Doing them isn't really my thing, you know? Besides," she said, shifting uncomfortably, "I don't even remember having an assignment. All I did this summer was lock myself up inside my library and read read read. That's all I do. How about you? Do you know what's the assignment? And what's your favorite subject?"

When she needs a human companion - Page 2 Empty When she needs a human companion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

'Well my favorites are Potions and DADA. I'm fairly good on broomsticks though. I wouldn't know about them, since I'll be joining this year. I's homschooled last year. But this my mum is worried about this magical-non-magical feud. So I enrolled into Hogwarts.' Alexis said while pulling at grasses unconciously.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When she needs a human companion - Page 2 Empty Re: When she needs a human companion

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 am

"DADA's one of my favorites, too," she said while grinning. "Really? How does homeschooling go? I don't think I'd survive if I were you - our manor's just too lonely. So, do the professors go to your home and teach you?" Alessa asked with curiosity.

When she needs a human companion - Page 2 Empty When she needs a human companion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 am

'My mum taught me charms and potions. Dad is good at transfiguration and DADA. So I didn't need tutors for them. I had tutors for herbology, arithmancy and Ancient runes. Yes, it is lonely. That's why I'm looking forward to making friends here.' Alexis smiled at Alessa.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:20 am

"Oh, I see," said Alessa, who seems highly amused. "Well, I'm always here if you need any! I may look really moody and intimidating but I'm actually nice. That's once we know each other, though." she giggled.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:04 am

'Yeah, I got the feeling.' Alexis grinned. 'Ok, I've got to go. I'll see you at class and we'll get to share the dormitory. Won't we?' She was very happy at the prospect.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 am

Alessa nodded. "I've got to go as well. My Uncle expects an owl. I don't really know how he knew term's about to start, as he fled last school year, but I think he sent his owl to spy on me." she said, with a tone of curiosity. "Yes, of course we'll see each other around! I've signed up for almost every class, I think, so I'll definitely see you at class."

She stood up and collected her things. She picked the piece of paper with the moving words and crumpled it. "See you!" she said while waving.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 am

Alexis waved back, and started on her way back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm