Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

it's human nature

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

it's human nature Empty it's human nature

Post by gigi Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 am

Paloma was walking around muggle London when she spotted a pub. While she wasn't keen on going to them alone in places she didn't know, she felt thirsty and tired, and needed a drink and a place to sit for a while.

She sighed and walked in, looking around and seeing a few people already there. She walked to the bar and sat on one of the stools. "I'll have a coke," she ordered the barman.

So intent on drowning her drink, she didn't even notice someone sitting down next to her until the person spoke.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

it's human nature Empty Re: it's human nature

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Lainey had just finished wiping the back tables. Rather than continue to some useful task, however, she seated herself on one of the bar stools and rested her head on the counter.

"I want a cola, too," she told Ben.

The man scoffed at her. "Shouldn't you be - oh, I dunno, working, maybe?"

"Bite me," Lainey retorted. "I'm on break. And I feel sick to my stomach. Be nice to me, for once."

"'Sick to your stomach'? And you want a cola? Sure you aren't pregnant? Could be cravings," her coworker opined.

"Why do you always ask that? A woman can be nauseous and want a cola, you sexist prat," the redhead snarled, raising her head to glare at him. "Now, gimme my damn drink and leave me alone!" Ben handed over the drink with a smug smirk as Lainey laid her head back on the bar.

"Don't mind him," Lainey told the girl seated beside her, dragging her glass across the counter so she could press it against her forehead. She was starting to get a headache, too. "He hardly manages professionalism when we're busy. He thinks he's charming."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Paloma watched the exchange in silence, sipping her cola, and smiled at the woman next to her.

"It's alright," she told her, "I'm kind of used to sexist men, who act like a dick and think they're being 'charming'."

Boys will be boys, Paloma thought. She really had met a lot of boys like that, most were her age and she thought maybe they grew up after a while. Well, apparently not.

"Headache?" she asked the woman, smiling sympathetically.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 pm

"All men are dicks," Lainey offered with a wry smile. "It's in their nature."

The redhead shrugged a shoulder. "Just all around bleh. I think I might have caught something. I'll be alright, though."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:55 pm

"And yet some say they are the superior ones," Paloma smiled and rolled her eyes.

"You sure?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "I may have a pill around here somewhere. . ." The Uchitel searched through her bag, sure her sister had put one there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:37 pm