Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Warm Fall Days (open)

Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Warm Fall Days (open) Empty Warm Fall Days (open)

Post by Lucy Lovegood Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 am

Lucy walked slowly around the water's edge, every so often skimming a foot along the surface. Her shoes and socks were a ways back. It was such a hot day, she would have loved to go swimming. But her uniform wasn't really ideal swimwear. The kilt was a nightmare to dry, and then it began to stink.

So she continued along, eventually stopping where a rock jutted out into the water. She made her way onto it, and dangled her feet in the water, smiling slightly.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Warm Fall Days (open) Empty Re: Warm Fall Days (open)

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

Scarlet skipped happily across the grounds and into the lake while holding her copy of Hogwarts, A History. It says there that the Enchanted Lake is one of the most relaxing hang-outs in Hogwarts. She cannot wait until term starts, but since it still hasn't, it would be nice to get some relaxation!

She continued skipping, and skipping, and humming. She stopped and smelled a water lily hanging around the trees and wore it between her ears and hair.

She closed her eyes, skipped and hummed until she tripped whilst skipping on a log and fell directly into the lake.

"Mother of Merlin!" she yelled, shocked, and looked around her surroundings and saw a fellow Gryffindor in shock as well.

"Oh - I'm so sorry if I happen to disturb you! I'm normally like this - I really am so sorry!"
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Lucy could help but burst out laughing as the girl fell into the water. When she surfaced, Lucy tried to calm herself down, but she couldn't. Between gasps of laughter and attempts to catch her breath, she spoke, "I'm sorry," gasp, "I mean," laughter, "you didn't disturb," laughter, "me. It's just that," gasp, "the way you fell," gasp and continued laughter, "and into the water." She was now beside herself with laughing, clutching a stitch, and falling to the side.

After another several moment, where she was sure the girl must have decided she was a horrid witch who laughed at other people's misfortune, she slowly straightened up. She was not, in fact an evil witch, she had always enjoyed watching comic falls or injuries, or anything that looked funny. This girl didn't seem hurt either, so she didn't see anything wrong with a little laugh. But she knew other people would.

"Sorry, really." she said, laughter finally under control.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 am

Scarlet laughed as well. As much as she thinks it's completely mental, she still did. "It's okay - I don't mind. I could have laughed, too. No harm done."

She stood up and walked to dry land. Scarlet attempted to dry herself up as she sat on the log that she tripped on minutes ago. "I'm Scarlet, by the way. Scarlet Valora Potter - but that seems so long. Call me Riley." she said if a smile.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 am

"Riley then, I'm Lucy," she grinned and got up to walk over to the soaking girl, "I can help you with that if you want, although the kilt ill probably stink a bit."she gestured to the girls clothes and hair, pulling out her wand but not casting the spell in case the girl wanted to be wet or something.

"What year are you in?"
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:06 am

"Hi Lucy," she said if a warm smile. "Sure! Let's give it a try. I think I still have a bottle of Muggle perfume left over here," and she went for her satchel and took a bottle of Victoria's Secret with purple liquid inside. "It's my mum's. She left it inside my satchel while trying to spray it all over me before getting in the train."

She opened the bottle and motioned her wet clothes and hair towards Lucy as she readied her wand. "It's my first year here, by the way."
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Lucy grinned, waving her wand over the girls clothes and muttering the incantation. Sure enough, the clothes dried, and just as surely a slight smell came from the kilt, "Now might be a good time for the perfume."

She kept talking while waiting for the girl to spray it, "I'm a third year, by the way, and in grffindor."
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 am

She thanked her by giving out a warm smile ash she started spraying her perfume all over herself. "A third year? Wow. How is Hogwarts so far? I've only read about the school, I don't know how it actually is in real life. But I heard it's quite amusing - is it?"
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Lucy beamed, thinking of all the classes she'd been in. "It's a laugh, yah. Although last year I had tons of work, and this year I'm taking even more classes," but she shrugged it off, "People are really nice though, I remember in my first year, everyone was so welcoming and stuff. And even though some of the teachers are a bit rough, and give you tons of homework, they're really great anyway."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm