Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

A nice warm tea (Open)

Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A nice warm tea (Open) Empty A nice warm tea (Open)

Post by Alice June Chang Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 am

Alice entered the tea shop admiring the lights with a smile.
    She walked towards the cashier and asked for a tea.
    Alice then took a set by the window and waited.

"Hmm.. seems like a new year has began?" She thought.

A nice warm tea (Open) Empty Re: A nice warm tea (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Charlotte walked into the tea shop and automatically went to order her tea that she had been wanting for the longest time. When she got it, she looked around and saw a nice pretty lady there. She walked up to her, balancing her tea with her hand.

"Hi, do you mind if I join you?"
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 am

"Oh hi there! Of course, you can." Alice said as she wore her soft smile.

"I'm Alice. You? " she asked with a sip of her tea.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 pm

"Thanks," Charlotte smiled as she sat.

"Charlotte," she smiled. "I got by different nicknames though. Char, Charles, Charlie. I guess anything is acceptable just as long as I like it," She shrugged and took a drink from her tea, "And its nice to meet you Alice." Char said politely.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

According to Iris, Madam Puddifoot's was the best place if anyone wanted a nice cup of tea. Sure, other places were good too, but Iris loved coming here. She ordered her usual and looked around for a place to sit. She noticed an empty seat next to two other people.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" She asked, hoping she didn't sound too rude.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Miles Walked into the tea shop, he was instantly hit with the smell of tea and short bread, he walked over to the counter and ordered a cup of green tea. Miles then walked over to a table in the far right corner of the shop, he pulled out his book which he had been reading for a week now " Charms for the Modern day Wizard" he flipped opened the book at his book mark, the chapter was titled " How to bewitch Cornish Pixies"

Miles's green tea had arrived he smiled at the waiteress and thanked her, he took a sip of his tea and began to read his book
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:13 am

As October entered the Madam Puddifoots, she went straight up to the counter and ordered a cup of warm tea. Balancing her papers and pencil in one hand and her tea in the other, she found one of her classmates from Potions, Miles reading in the corner. October slowly walked up to his table trying not to drop anything, and asked, "Hey Miles, is it ok if I sit with ya?"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 am

Miles heard a familar voice, he looked up from his charms and saw it was a girl from his potions class " October, oh hello, yes of course you can" Miles said warmly, he closed his book and put it back into his satchal, and looked back up at October

" Its a great place here, dont you think?" Miles said while watching October carefully place down her tea as so that she wouldn't spill it across the table and her papers
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 am

"Yes it is, whenever I need to clear my mind I always come down here, it's very peaceful, and they make wonderful tea." October said sitting across from Miles, and sipping her tea.

October got out her quill and opened her book, "What are you reading?"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:20 am

Miles smiled at October as she sipped her tea, she asked what book he was reading, " Oh i was just reading Charms for the Modern Day Wizard, theres some interesting charms in there, i do enjoy charms"

Charms was Miles best subject he was top of the class often attempting charms which are normally teached in 4th years

" So do you take Charms" Miles asked
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 pm

"Ya, I take charms, but I'm not so good at it." October said smiling.

She opened her notebook, and was about to start writing when a picture fell out and landed in front of Miles.

"Oh, sorry forgot that was in there."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 am

As October opened her notbook a picture fell out, and floated over to Miles. Miles picked up the picture, it was a picture of a man smilimg back at him, he was well dressed in a suit. Miles noticed he have very captivating blue eyes

Miles was always jealous of people who have beatiful blue eyes. Miles smiled and handed the photo back. " Oh thats alright, so whos that man if you dont mind me asking"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 am

"That's my step-brother, Shane. He's not here anymore,well actually he died a few months back from a death eater attack." October said taking back the picture and looking at it.

She couldn't believe that she told Miles that, she hadn't talked about her brother ever since the day he died. She still remembers it, like it happen just yesterday.

-Flashback-

October had just finished dance practice, and was heading home for dinner. When she got to her front lawn she felt like something was wrong. She ran up the porch to the door, and found it slightly opened. She pushed open the door and called out for her brother.

"Shane. Shane, where are you?"

October headed her room to put her stuff down, but on the way something caught her eye, it was coming from her brother's room. October slowly walked in to Shane's room and almost fainted at what she found there.

In the middle of the room was her brother in a pool full of blood. October rushed to his side and started to scream.

"SHANE WAKE UP!!!" October left her brother and ran in to the living room.

She flooed her grandmother, telling her what had happened to Shane. In a matter of minuets she and her grandmother were back in Shane's room, her grandmother checking for a pulse.
    It was silent, until her grandmother looked back up to October and said, "I'm sorry sweetheart, he's dead."

October couldn't believe what her Nana was telling her, "No y-you're lying."

Her grandmother just shook her head, October realizing that her brother wasn't coming back she ran to her grandmother and hugged her tears pouring down her face.

A few weeks later, after the funeral (which only consisted of October, her grandmother, and Rachel, Shane's girlfriend) October moved in with her grandmother, never to go back to the house she grew up in.

-End Flashback-

October didn't realize that she actually started to cry, when she felt a hand on top of hers.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:16 am

Miles was shocked to find out that October's step brother was killed by a Death Eater, Miles felt a tinge of guilt pulse through his body whenever someone refered to dark wizards, as for he knew thats exactly the kind of people his father chooses to hang around and befriend

Miles noticed that October seemed to go off in her thoughts, Miles stared at her with anticipation, but to his surprize October had started crying, Miles gathered that she must have had a flashback to the accident, he knew how hard it is to re-live those painful events

So Miles reached his hand out and placed it on top of October's "Its ok, I know exactly how you feel"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 am

October looked up at Miles when she felt a hand on top of hers, "It's ok, I know exactly how you feel." he said.

"How?" October asked wiping away her tears, and putting her brother's picture back in the notebook and closing it.

Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:25 pm

"Uhmm hi! " Kathy said shyly.

"Do you mind aunt, i mean Professor if i join you? It's been quite a while since we've met. " she said as she took a sit by her.
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 am

"Hi kath!" Alice said gladly.

"It has been a while indeed." She then took a sip of her tea.

"October, i'm sorry to hear about your brother and great to have you both join me "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:02 pm