Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Muggle Baiting

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Muggle Baiting Empty Muggle Baiting

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Aspen apparated straight into the middle of the muggle street with a loud crack. Usually he didn't apparate because he could jump to different locations a lot easier. But jumping was too quiet, he wanted them to hear him because he loved the thrill of trying to fight for his life.

He waited patiently his hellhound ready to pounce beside him. "COME ON THEN SATANS CALLING!!" He laughed exploding the closest car with a flick of his wand. "FILTHY MUGGLES! NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE W..." He jumped appearing on the other side of the strret as a gun went off. "Oh close one." He smirked exposing his fangs to the muggles.

"Devils gonna get ya." He smirked crawling along the floor so that his arms and legs stuck out at weird angles. He tilted his head from side to side still singing. "Devils gonna get you, devils going to get yooooouuuuuuu." He hissed before diving on the nearest defenseless muggle.

He paused turning to look at the other muggles. "Shh he's trying to talk to me. You what Satan? You want me to rip out her throat?" He smiled looking down at the girls throat as he brushed her hair out of the way. "With. Pleasure." He smiled eyeing the man with the gun as he sank his fangs into her throat, enjoying the taste of her blood in his mouth.

Muggle Baiting Empty Re: Muggle Baiting

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Jack stepped out of the armoured van dressed in his black ops gear as the other four members of his squad piled out, all of them taking cover as they locked their sub-machine guns on the single wizard terrorising the street. He shook his head a little as he pulled his mask on, covering his face except for his mouth and eyes. Taking his own sub-machine gun he tapped the side of his mask, sending a pulse through his microphone,

"This is Bravo Team, requesting a wide area anti-apparation and anti-porkey ward, over." he spoke into the mic even as he took up a position. His headset crackled into life,

"Bravo Team, this is Special Task for Wilfred. Roger that on the wards." there was a brief pause, "Wards are up. I repeat, wards are up, over."

"This is Bravo Team, roger that on the wards. Out." he sent back before standing, still aiming down the sights at the wizard,

"Step away from the civilians!" he called out firmly, flicking the safety off his gun, "Step away from the civilians or we will fire on you!"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 pm

James and one of his team-mates settled down on top of the building, both setting their 50. caliber sniper rifles up against the edge of the building. As he snapped on his scope he turned to his partner,

"What's the distance?" he asked as he looked through his scope to gauge it's zero. His partner snapped his own scope up and checked the distance to the wizard on the ground,

"I'd say about three hundred yards..." he paused and zoomed in a bit, "Maybe three fifty."

James checked himself, before nodding,

"Three fifty is acknowledged." he confirmed before pressing a finger to his ear, "This is Charlie Team, Squad One. We're in position. What's your status Squad Two? Over."

There was silence for a moment before the link flared up,

"This is Squard Two. We're on the building opposite you, over."

James looked over the street through the scope and caught sight of the other two snipers. He nodded,

"Roger that Squard Two. Radio silence from everyone but me. Over." he adjusted his rifle so that the but rested comfortably in his shoulder, "Squad Two, aim for the weird looking dog. It's a hellhound. Aim for the front legs, you won't kill it but we can cripple it. No one takes a shot until I say so. Out."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Arsen looked on from behind a wall as his uncle did his thing. He was no stranger to seeing death, he and his uncle were a team. Aspen got to have fun whilst Arsen ended up being the bait. But not this time he thought getting to his feet.

He moved slowly towards the muggle with the gun. It was all going to be too easy the muggle didn't even sense him behind him. He rubbed his hands together preparing them for when they made contact.

"Muggle you have sinned." He said talking on the voice of the demon which sounded a lot more deeper and more of an echo than his own. "You must burn for your crimes. Satan demands it." He whispered reaching out and taking the mans hand. "I am one of Satans angels." He smiled making his red eyes glow with the life he was about to take.

"This will only hurt... a lot." He smirked tilting his head to the side as the muggle turned to look at him. He left the familiar burn pass along his arm and into the muggles as a laugh burst from his lips. He craved to feel the pain as the man before him burned from the inside out.

He looked up at the new muggles then to his uncle. His uncle could flee quite easily from the scene but he couldn't. He raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Fire you say?"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Jack swore under his breath,

"Why the fuck is there a kid here?" he hissed even as he adjusted his aim to point at the teenager, "And he's a killer already... Jesus, Mary and all the fucking saints!"

He paused there for a second, glaring down the sights at the teenager. His headpiece crackled to life,

"What's the command Sarge?" came the voice of one of his men, obviously nervous at seeing the boy kill someone, "Do we shoot the kid?"

Jack paused for a moment, before taking a deep breath,

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live..." he whispered, knowing the receiver would pick it up, "We give the kid one more chance to surrender. Charlie Team... if the other guy so much as moves you take your shots."

Moving forwards, Jack held the small sub-machine gun, an MP5, in his left hand and drew a silenced Beretta 9mm. Pointing both guns at the kid he stopped a few yards from the young murderer,

"We will give you one last chance to give yourselves in." he made the sign of the cross in the air with the barrel of his pistol, "Or by the grace of God I swear I shall send you to the Hell you speak so lightly off... where you may attone for your sins."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 pm

James gritted his teeth as he followed his brother's movements through the scope, his sight focused squarely on the teenagers back. If the boy move his wand then James would fire. If the boy's minder moved then James would fire at the boy while the rest of his squad downed the man and the hellhound.

He tapped his receiver once to keep the channel open,

"I hope you know what you're doing brother..." he flicked the safety off, "Not every sinner deserves the redemption offered by our lord and savior."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Aspen growled. "I thought i told you to stay undercover?" He said spitting out some flesh that he had accidently drank in. He was more angry that he'd lost his back up plan than the safety of his nephew.

He spun taking in all of the muggles as they arrived, his enhanced senses picking out the snipers from the roof top. He laughed rubbing his hands together. "Now we have a game on our hands." He smiled giving Arsen a little look before spinning on the spot to welcome the muggles.

"Thank you for joining us fellas it seems we've gotten a bit smarters but your apparation shields wont stop someone that doesn't need to apparate... How's the sun looking Pyro?" He asked Arsen, it was vital he was feeling powerful.

"Is it me or is it getting really hot out here? It could just be me." He shrugged smiling so he could expose his fangs as a plan started to form.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 pm

He laughed. "Being undercover is boring uncle. I'd much rather be out on the field, it's where the fun is right? Those are your words." He smiled looking down at the man now laid at his feet.

He gasped not sure what to do now, he was new to the fight. "Uncle?" He said his eyes darting from muggles on the ground to the snipers he felt hidden above. They were cornered and there was nothing he could do, he at least was stuck, Aspen could escape but not without causing his death.

He frowned. "The sun?" He asked looking up at it even though there was no need, he could feel it energising him. "It's... bright." He smiled.

As the man came towards him he stepped back away from him and continued with each step the muggle took. He'd rather have as much distance between him and the muggles as he could. He gasped a hiss escaping his lips as his veins threatened to constrict.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm

James growned into his receiver as he watched his brother stalking forwards, pushing the boy back even as he began to twitch, as if building up for something. Moving the rifle he focused on the 'uncle' who seemed entirely too relaxed. Deciding to give the man a little message he aimed lower and fired one 50. caliber round. The round smashed into the hellhound's front right leg, shattering the bone and detaching the leg, leaving the beast to howl in anger even as it became crippled and useless, at least for a few hours if it wasn't healed immediately. He tapped his head-piece,

"Damn it Jack!" he growled into the receiver, "He's a sinner! The boy's a sinner! Kill him and we can absolve his sins!"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Jack gritted his teeth as his brother's shout came through loudly on his radio receiver,

"I know I can absolve him James but some forgiveness has to come from life!" he spat through the link before turning it off. He slowly stepped forwards for every step back the boy took, lowering the sub-machine gun to reach into his pocket even as he held the gun out at the boy, "Stop what you're doing boy. You can move past this... you don't want to be the one to cause a war. Even if your uncle does."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

He frowned still moving back, he didn't want to be anywhere near the man. "Forgiveness? What do you know about forgiveness? You say you're doing the work of your god but how is killing innocent people any different to what we're doing?" He asked daring a quick look behind him to make sure his path was clear.

"You muggles kill innocent kids for having traces of magic. Do you think we have a choice in being born this way? At least we are going after those that deserve to die. You? You kill kids in cold blood. Innocent kids that haven't even had a chance to live yet. They probably don't even know what magic is." He growled. "Where's the justice in that? Your god is meant to be fair, this isn't fair... What you doing?" He asked watching him go into his pocket.

"What choice do i have? You will never accept me for who i am. I'm a monster, no one accepts me but my uncle." He frowned looking at the injured hellhound who hadn't yet done anything yet he was the first to be hurt.

Last edited by Arsen Caprice on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

He casually stood by watching his nephew when the shout of his hellhound brought him back. He growled letting it rise from his chest so that it echoed around through the street. His hell hound had been his only campanion for years but since then he'd gain custody of Arsen.

He got down on his knees and healed the leg. "Leave, go back home and regrow that we'll be fine here. Go!" He said hitting the hell hound on the back to get him moving. "Pyro. Look at me." He said slowly moving towards his nephew. "For the greater good." He smiled before he pulled out a gun and shot his nephew in the chest. Seconds later he dropped the gun and held up his hands.

"I'm unharmed." He smiled watching his nephew fall to the floor with a whole in his chest.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Jack growled as he aimed the pistol between the boy's eyes,

"Do no try and skew the picture here boy." he hissed coldly, "You took first blood. Bored purebloods. Hunting and torturing muggles to wile away a couple of hours. You're society is sick boy and if you thought about it for long enough you'd realise it. So you don't think... you just lash out and blame the other side because you and the rest of your backward ass society can't face the fact that you're not the gods you think you are!"

When the uncle shot the boy, Jack merely took a deep breath,

"Sweet Mary mother of Jesus..." he rolled his eyes and continued to aim at Arsen, "You're one of those. One of those weird fuckers even for magicals... unique and all that bullcrap."

He sighed a little,

"Well come on then kid." he shot the pavement near the boy's head, "I said get up!"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:27 pm

James silently moved his sight to the back of the larger magical's head,

"Locked onto the adult magical." he told his brother through the com link even as his finger itched at the trigger, "Say the word."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Aspen looked up at the sound of the voice from above him and with a quick wave he jumped to the other side of the street out of view of the snippers. He was just close enough to see Arsen.

He closed his eyes pushing the thought into his nephews head. 'Die idiota, morire. falso la tua morte, guarire da dentro a fuori, ma attenzione a non guarire l'esterno. Al mio segnale. Usa la tua mente di parlare, io ti sento.' He thought before poking his head out from his hideout, many plans now forming in his head.

He sighed looking down at his wands. He always kept around 4 wands on him as he was known to lose them in battle, not that he used them often. He preferred knives and his teeth, it meant getting up close and personal with people making the kill much harder and he loved a challenge.

Slowly he moved forwards in a crouch, moving into position. He held one wand in each of his hands, ready to strike. He licked his fangs before letting out a very low whistle only to be heard by dogs or humans with magically enhanced hearing.

Once he'd given the signal he flipped to cars into the air both aiming straight for the snipers on the roof. His laugh was all that was heard before he disappeared once more.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm

He took a deep breath calming himself. "You created a war on all magicals because of some arrogant wizards. Why not punish them? You could have solved this ages ago if you took the problem to those that caused it. Instead you brought about a war with all of us. So you started the war. Over something that could quite easily have been delt with. We tried reasoning with you but you're not ready to hear past your own delusional ideas." He spat, he was willing to create peace with the muggles but now? Now he knew they were just as delusional as he uncle had told him.

"Are all you muggles the same? Everyone has their own mind and their own choices. We didn't make you kill that 6 year old or any of the other innocent kids lives you've taken since. You did that yourselves. A group of wizards does not define all wizard kind we are all different just as all muggles are different."

"You wanna know what makes me sick? People like you. Those that believe in their God so badly that they aren't willing to let others believe in theirs. My father was a wizard but he was just like you. Not wanting to look past his religion long enough to give others a chance. I've spent 10 years of my life being locked up and beaten for being different. I'm hate by both muggle and wizard a like. So who's side do you think i should take? I'm from a family of saviors. Salvator." He laughed. "I too am a savior by name and by blood."

He gasped looking down at the hole in his chest. He actually shot him. Never in all their jobs together had he shot him. He'd pretended yes, but never had he actually done it. He fell to the ground in shock, his breathing coming short and fast now that his lung had fallen onto his heart.

He rolled over so he was laid on his front, trying to stop his body from naturally healing him. After a few seconds he tired to get to his feet only to land on his knees wit his head resting on the floor. "Che diavolo?" He gasped seeing his uncle leave.

He fell forwards landing on his side as he tried to stop the bleeding with his hand. His eyes starting to black out and his body becoming numb from lack of oxygenated blood. The shot deafened him but he didn't have the energy to even flinch. He took one last breath before he began to play dead, his demon skin would be enough to cover his faint pulse.

Once the faint whistle came all the energy that he'd been saving blasted straight out at Jack and the rest of his men sending then flying across the street. Arsen rolled to the side getting to his feet as his body began to heal but still he needed that power to be elsewhere. He rubbed his hands together and sent showers of flames at both cars before rolling for the cover of another car to give himself some time to heal his wounds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:47 am