Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Hoggy-warty Hogwarts!

Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hoggy-warty Hogwarts! Empty Hoggy-warty Hogwarts!

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 am

"Mum! Seriously! I'm okay!" Scarlet said, resisting her mother's urge to wipe her face with perfume for the 7th time.

"Riley - are you sure you want to do this? We can wait for another 2... 3... 7 more years? I'm sure that wouldn't hurt as much, really. You don't have to pressure yourself dear..." said her ever-so worried father, who was carrying her trolly.

"No, dad, I want to do it now. I'm excited and giddy!"

She really was. She's finally going to attend Hogwarts!

"Are you sure you are? Or is it just because..."

Her mom stopped dead and looked at Scarlet's eyes. Or is it just because you want to meet your real parents. Aren't we enough, dear?, she, Scarlet read her mum's thoughts.

Scarlet looked down. Everything was blurry again - is it because she felt guilty? At one point or another, yes, she did want to meet her true parents. Who would not? But...

"No, mum. It isn't. You're all right." she said with a smile, "But I have to go now. It's about 11 and the train will leave any minute now. Where are my tickets? My cat? Bags?"

Her mum and dad placed all of her luggage in a trolly, with her cat inside a red and gold cat bag and her ticket inside her satchel's side pocket.

After doing their last kisses and goodbyes, she tried to remember something she read from a book. Okay, relax, close your eyes and run, she thought.

One... two... three!

After a second or two, she was already facing the red train of Hogwarts. She felt a grin etched on her face as she ran for the entrance door.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-warty Hogwarts!" she sang while skipping and looking for an empty compartment - she can't afford being with others when their minds are easily read.

As she sat, she opened her book about Hogwarts and read something about Occlumency class.

Hmm... Interesting.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hoggy-warty Hogwarts! Empty Re: Hoggy-warty Hogwarts!

Post by Clarisse Valliere Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am

A gentle knock on the compartment door and a slight opening, a blonde, short girl who was wearing glasses and hid almost her entire face in a book cautiously asked, "Ummm... May I stay in this compartment? Everywhere is full and I can't find a place.."

She was naturally shy towards people whom she haven't met yet, and a smaller first year was no exception.

[[OOC: Lol at the title~ Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts~ dainty child. X3]]
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:01 am

A short Ravenclaw knocked on her compartment door. "Sure," she said with a warm smile. She gestured towards an empty seat in front of her as a warm invite and resumed reading her Occlumency book.

She looked at the Ravenclaw again and said, "I'm Scarlet, by the way. Scarlet Valora Potter. But you can call me Riley."
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

"Thanks!" she gratefully sat down on the seat in front of her. She was quite relieved that she was welcome in the compartment.

"I'm Clarisse Valliere, but you can just call me Clarisse. People insist on calling me 'Risse' or 'Claire' but I really don't want to be called like that.." she gave a nervous laugh.

It was awkward silence, and moments later, a trolley laden with pastries and sweets being pushed by a woman stopped by and said, "Cauldron Cakes, dear? Or how about some Bertie Botts' Every Flavor Beans?"

"D'you want some, Riley? My treat.." she offered.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 am

Scarlet smiled at the newcomer. She greatly reminds her of herself - nervous, awkward, a bookworm... but nevertheless friendly.

Minutes after, a lady pushing a trolley full of sweets and cake slid the door open. Clarisse offered her if she wants something. "Oh, yes, please! I've always wanted to taste one of those!"
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:53 am

Clarisse thought for a moment and frowned.
    "You.. You mean, you haven't tasted any of those?"
    She looks at the trolley uncertain for a moment, and then says,
    "Six Cauldron Cakes, please."

"Uh, Riley, if you want something else as well, you could help yourself, I'll take care of the expenses!"
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am

"No, unfortunately not," she frowned. "I've been raised by my foster parents, see. And they are Muggles. They just saw an unknown wizard leave me on their doorstep 11 years ago. Weird, actually. Another thing is that I can read minds!"

She looked at Clarisse who seems weirded out. She then looked down, ashamed of herself. Scarlet, you talk to much, she told herself.

"I've only read about those in books," she said, attempting to change the subject. She pointed towards Bertie's Every Flavored Beans. "I think I'll have a few of those, thanks," she said.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am

"One box of Every Flavor Beans, please." she told the lady.

"That would be.. 15 Sickles and 3 Knuts."
    She paid for the lot and the lady gave her everything she bought and proceeded to the next compartment.

She then turned to Riley. "Oh, okay then.. What are Muggle sweets like?" she asked.

"Wait, did you say you could read minds?" she interestedly asked, while handing Riley her sweets.
    Jesi Volare
    Jesi Volare
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jesi Volare Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Jesi made her way through the train towing her ferret Osmund, her trunk, and her guitar behind her whilst looking for an open compartment. Finally, she came across one with only two other girls in it. She opened the door, "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked in her thick Australian accent.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 am

Scarlet nodded towards the Ravenclaw. "Sure," she said, gesturing to an empty seat opposite to her. She turned back to Clarisse and took her sweets. "Yes, I can read minds. I'm not a legilimens, though, reading minds has been my gift since birth."

She examined her sweets for a moment and took a bean out of the box. She gave an unpleasant reaction and turned to Clarisse. "Tastes like... vomit!"
    Jesi Volare
    Jesi Volare
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jesi Volare Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:20 am

Jesi smiled slightly at the young girl and gave a nod. She took one of the seats and pulled out a notebook to write in. She heard the girl mention being able to read minds and felt slightly awkward because of how closed off she was to the world. She decided to put her notebook back up not really feeling comfortable enough to write down her feelings in the presence of a mind reader.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 am

"That's interesting..." she said. "Try to read my mind, then!" she sounded excited. If this girl could read minds, I mean, that would be the coolest thing ever! She gasped silently.

"Be careful with the beans though.. When they say every flavor beans, they mean EVERY FLAVOR." she laughed.

She took notice of the Ravenclaw seated with them and offered her a Cauldron Cake.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

She smiled at Clarisse and looked deeply into her eyes. It feels weird doing this, she thought, especially to an acquaintance. Though she wouldn't call her that since she bought her sweets.

"You're thinking about how cool it would be if I can truly read minds," she said. "Your thoughts are all scrambled up, actually. I can't quite understand..."

She looked at the other Ravenclaw and replied to her thoughts. "Please, don't hesitate. I can only read people's minds whenever I look at their eyes - though your thoughts are quite loud, I must say." she chuckled. "My name is Scarlet, by the way. Scarlet Valora Potter. Pleasure to meet you, Jesi!"

Well of course I know her name - I'm a mind reader.

She looked at her sweets again, then to Clarisse. "Yes, perhaps it is assuring that it's not quite safe for someone like me to eat this... I wish I could read these bean's minds so I'd know what flavor it contains!"
    Jesi Volare
    Jesi Volare
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jesi Volare Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Jesi lightly smiled to the other Ravenclaw "No, thank you. I'm not really crazy about sweets." She then turned back to the young mind-reader "it's nice to meet you, Scarlet. And I guess I'll try to quiet my thoughts a little, then." She gave a slight laugh and took her notebook back out and made sure her bang fringe covered her eyes before she let her mind get lost in her lyrics and music score.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm