Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Rebecca Greenway
Valerie Greenway
Ezekiel Wolfe
Damian Gray
Jamie Malfoy
JJeh
Scarlet Valora Potter
11 posters

Lesson 1 First Years

Lesson 1 First Years Empty Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 am

Taryn paced back and forth in her class room, awaiting the arrival of her first year students. Her arms were folded at her chest, her breathing quick and somewhat short.

Leave it to the lot of her first year students to be late. Of course, they were new and didn't really know their ways around the castle just yet. She'd let it slide, but only this once.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 First Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 am

Scarlet walked inside and saw the room without any students yet. She looked at the professor and smiled. "Good day, Professor Dosha." she said, bowing. She went for a chair in the first row and opened her Potions book for advanced reading.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm

J. J. burst into the potions room, and was surprised to see only one other student. She glanced at her watch, and then back at the room. She had thought she was going to be late. She definitely thought she was going to be the last one in the room.
    But she wasn't!
    Mumbling a nervous greeting to the professor, J. J. carefully slide into a seat close to the entrance, and started getting ready for her first potions lesson.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:06 pm

I walked into potions late.

"Sorry i'm late professor"

I took my seat awaiting the lesson.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Taryn smiled at the three young girls who'd walked into the classroom. "I suspect you four had a trouble getting to this class.. I'll let your minor tardiness slide, today only." She said gathering her student list.

"I am going to split the whole class up into partners. We'll wait for the rest of the class though."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Damian bit his lip as he looked first one way, then the next. Blast! And Theo had shown him where the ruddy classroom was, too! He should have asked his sister to draw him a map... not that it would have helped much, what with corridors changing and deciding to have different numbers of rooms every day.

Wait - there it was! The boy dashed towards the door and opened it. He was late, and to the first class of the year. He ducked his head, face burning with shame.

"Sorry, I'm late, professor," he mumbled. Finding the closest chair and slid into it. He wanted to make a good impression his first day of class...
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Seth was just about frantic trying to figure out where to find the Potions class. Why did the castle have to be such a maze he thought to himself. Just when he thought he wouldn't find the class he saw another of his housemates find the room. He sighed with relief when he found out it was the right class but was still worried because he knew he was late.

He entered the class and finding he knew no one sat beside the only male Hufflepuff there. "Sorry I am late Professor it won't happen again now that I have found out where this class is," he said as he took his seat.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 am

Damian cast a glance at the boy who sat down beside him, only moderately relieved that he wasn't the only one late. He recognized the boy as one of his housemates, but hadn't him yet.

He finished taking out his supplies.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Taryn smiled at Damian, she knew that he was Theolynne's younger brother; but she wouldn't dare show favorites. "Gray and Forsyte partner up, get to know each other until more students arrive. Potter you're with Malfoy. And Ms. Jones. We'll have to partner you up with the next student that arrives."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm

J. J. smiled shyly, "Alright Professor."
    Then she glanced back at the door. She wondered who her partner was going to be.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 pm

"Alright professor"

Sits next to Potter
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:52 pm

"Hello," Seth said to the Hufflepuff he had taken a seat beside, "My name is Seth Forsyte but you can call me Seth or even Boomer which is my middle name. He stuck his hand out to shakes hands.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 am

"Damian," Damian replied, shaking Seth's hand. "Damian Gray. I just go by my first name, though. My middle name is awful." He grimaced. He hated his middle name. It was Bartholomew.

"I hope I'm gonna do good in this class," Damian continued amiably. "My sister's already taught me all sorts of potions. She says I'm good at it, but that could be just 'cos she has to, because she's my sister."
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 am

Valerie stomped her way into the classroom, huffing angrily at her sister along the way. "You see, I told you I had the right dungeon. You just had to go the other way, though, because you're always right."

She bowed to the Professor. "I apologize for our tardiness, Professor. I am Valerie Greenway and this is my twin sister Rebecca."
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 am

"It used to be in the other direction, you numbskull. I Saw the former Potions Master teaching classes there. It's not my fault they got moved." Becky replied.

She bowed as well, matching her sister's posture.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 am

Taryn chuckled at the twins. "All is well, now I cannot have you two be partners. So... Ms. Potter, you can be with Valerie, and Ms. Malfoy you will be partners with Rebecca."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 am

"Damnit!" Tayla muttered to herself as she rushed down another hallway in the dungeons. "Where the bloody hell is it?" She rounded the corner of yet another hallway when she saw an open door and rushed forward eagerly hoping not to be any more late then she already was.
    "I'm sorry Proffesor I've been wandering around the dungeons for a while looking for the classroom" Tayla apologised as she entered the room to see seven of her fellow first years already seated.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 am

Scarlet was about to sit next to Malfoy when her professor changed her mind. Hmm... Valerie? She has a twin! Interesting!

She excitedly sat next to Valerie and smiled. "Hey," she said, slightly waving.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Goes over to Rebecca.

"Hi i'm Jamie Malfoy"

Wonders of her brother Patrik is taking this class but he probably isn't

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:36 pm

(OOC: Jamie, could you please write a little more? You really aren't offering much to the thread, and it is clearly stated in the rules that one liners aren't allowed. Sorry if I sound rude, >.<)

Taryn smiled as the two girls switched spots and another new student entered. "Alas, it is fine you are late. But I do not want to see tardiness become a ritual with any student. I will take points away from your houses."

She started to walk around the class, weaving in between students. "Can anyone tell me why learning the art of potions is such an important task?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Damian raised his hand.

"Potions have many uses," he answered. "They are used in healing and medicine as well as among Aurors for covert operations. Potions can to be used to help or harm, reverse the effects of some spells or change a person's appearance. While a lot of potions can be bought in an apothecary, being able to brew them yourself makes them more readily available."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Seeing the new Gryffindor who came in the door, and remembering what the Professor had said earlier about the next student to walk in would be her partner for the year, J. J. quietly waved at her and indicated to the empty seat next to herself. She made an obvious effort to be both quiet and unnoticable to the rest of the class, for the Professor had already started, and she didn't want to interupt her, or the boy who had answered the question.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 am

As Seth sat there listening to his partner tell the Professor about the use of potions he thought to himself how smart Damian was and hoped that he could be just a quick to answer when the time came. "Good answer," he told Damian.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Val grinned at the other girl and made her way over. "I would assume you're Potter? I'm Val. Nice ta meet ya!"

"Becky, go be social!" She called over her shoulder to her sister.

She listened as the boy (Hufflepuff by his tie, and in a few of her classes, she thought) answered the questions. 'That's pretty cool. I didn't know they had so many uses!' She thought, and sat forward excitedly. This class had serious promise.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 am

Scarlet nodded. "Hello Val," she said, grinning. "I'm Scarlet Valora Potter - but you can call me Riley."

She smiled and faced the professor, waiting for further instructions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm