Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Rebecca Greenway
Valerie Greenway
Ezekiel Wolfe
Damian Gray
Jamie Malfoy
JJeh
Scarlet Valora Potter
11 posters

Lesson 1 First Years

Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Rebecca Greenway Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 am

Rebecca made her way over to the indicated girl, and nodded politely as she sat down. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Rebecca."

She rolled her eyes at her sister's loud, boisterous command. The girl had obviously been allowed coffee that morning, though Becky had no idea when she could have gotten her hands on some. She had made an effort to keep her twin from the caffeinated drink, but Valerie had apparently gotten some at some point.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 am

"Perfect answer Mr. Gray, ten points to hufflepuff." She nodded her head in approval. "Now now ladies, this isn't time to make friends. You will have plenty of time to get to know one another, I assure you."

"Mr. Gray, what is your favorite potion?"
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Emily shyly entered the classroom while cursing herself for getting lost.
    ''My apologies professor, I just signed up and got lost.''

Emily walked to an empty chair and sat down while clumsily getting her potions book out of her bag.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am

Damian beamed as he received points for his answer, then he grinned. "Polyjuice is dead useful, even though it tastes horrible," he answered the professor, "but I always thought Felix Felicis would probably be the best. I'm not sure if it is, though. I've only read about it."
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Woo go Damian, Seth thought, we can use all the house points we can get.

"Polyjuice potion is awesome and all but I doubt they would teach that to us 1st years. It is a very complex potion and takes up to a month to brew properly. Same with Felix Felicis. Why do all the good potions take so long," Seth mused.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

J. J. smiled as a boy from her house gave the teacher the correct answer and earned them house points. Except for the incident with Professor Lewis, it seemed this boy, with the last name Grey she had picked up, was earning them a fair number of points.
    She wished she was smart enough to do so. She should have looked at her books before coming to class, but it had all been such a whirlwind that she had barely been able to keep still long enough to pay attention to written words, let alone retain what they had been telling them.
    Oh well, she was sure to make up for lost time now.
    The Hufflepuff boy listed off two potions when asked what his favourite one was. She quickly jotted both down on a piece of parchment.
    "Excuse me Professor," she said raising her had and waiting for some acknowledgement, "I don't mean to sound naive... and maybe you were already going to say this but... what exactly do those potions do?"
    J. J. blushed admitting her complete lack of knowledge but she was ok with that. After all if she didn't ask she might never learn.
    Holly Hermione Goodings
    Holly Hermione Goodings
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Holly Hermione Goodings Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Taryn Dosha wrote:Taryn paced back and forth in her class room, awaiting the arrival of her first year students. Her arms were folded at her chest, her breathing quick and somewhat short.

Leave it to the lot of her first year students to be late. Of course, they were new and didn't really know their ways around the castle just yet. She'd let it slide, but only this once.

Holly walked into the room. It was dark and dingy for a classroom, and it smelled greatly of tarnished fabric. She sat down and began to get her things out. As she did, a tall woman, with a long black cloak, emerged from the store cupboard. Holly guessed this to be Professor Dosha.
    'Hi, Professor.'
    'Good day. You are the first here? Did you see anyone else on your way?'
    'No, just a bunch of older students, and Peeves. He dropped a vase on someone's head apparently. It may have been some first years.'
    'No matter, no matter. They'll be here soon!'
    Sophie Tierra
    Sophie Tierra
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sophie Tierra Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Sophie ran into the classroom, panting and out of breath.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor Dosha!" she gasped and sat down next to some Hufflepuff girl. She didn't know her name and right now she didn't care. She pulled out her Potions textbook and buried her head in it, waiting for the professor's call that the lesson was about to begin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm