Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Laedin Crouch
Georgie Vane
Sel
8 posters

Lesson One (Second Years)

Lesson One (Second Years) Empty Lesson One (Second Years)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 am

Richard sat behind his desk, looking at all of the pincushions that were resting on top of the desks. He was waiting patiently when he was interrupted by the purring kitten sitting on his own desk, trying to get some love and attention. Smiling he scratched it behind the ears as he waited for his class.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lesson One (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson One (Second Years)

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

Iris entered the class room and wondered if she was already accepted in Transfiguration. She looked at her surroundings and she realized she was the only student. She bowed to Professor Romain and said respectfully, "Good day Professor. I was just wondering if I'm already included as a student in this class? I already registered but the approval is what I want to know."

Lesson One (Second Years) Empty Lesson one

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Alexis entered the room, only Iris was there apart from the professor.
    'Hello Professor' she said with a little bow and went to sit next to Iris.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Georgie walked in to class, seeing the only other students there was two Slytherins. She decided to sit at the other side of the room from them.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Laedin was humming to himself as he entered the Transfiguration classroom. Once he was in, he noticed two Slytherins and a Gryffindor, obviously sitting as far away from each other as they could. Frowning, he turned to their teacher. "Morning, Professor." He said lightly, moving to sit at the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Picking the now purring cat up off the desk, Richard placed the kitten on his right shoulder, where it clung to his clothes with it's claws. He smiled at his class,

"Good morning class." he smiled as the cat nuzzled his cheek, "This is Fluffles. He's going to be my demonstration."

Setting Fluffles down on the desk he pointed his wand at the cat. He flicked his wand straight up, then in a perfect left motion and then a diagonal line to join the wand motions into a perfect triangle,

"Mospero." he announced clearly. Fluffles the cat flashed once before becoming a pincushion. He turned to his class, "You will be turning a pincushion into a kitten today. The wand motion is as follows. A short upwards flick, followed by a perfectly straight flick to the left. Then a diagonal swish to link the end of the second flick to the origin point of the upwards flick. The incantation is simply 'Mospero', remember to visualise the process and the result."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 am

Alexis picked up her wand, copied the straight up, straight left and diagonal line to complete the triangle and whispered, 'Mospero' while visualizing her pin-cushion turning into a kitten like Vee.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 am

Iris watched Alexis demonstrate the new spell. She was delighted to see a twin kitten of Vee. She chuckled. She formed the triangle with her wand and casted the spell. The pincushion was now a kitten. But it still doesn't look alike more of her cat. Besides, she still got it right. It was a black cat with green eyes. She thought of her homework in Divination regarding 'omens'. They say that a black cat indicates bad luck. Hope not. Just superstitions. She made herself not to worry.

Last edited by Iris Frances on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 am

Alessa ran towards the classroom, just in time when her professor started talking. "Sorry I'm late, Professor. I can't seem to get the handle of those staircases."

She joined her friends, Alexis and Iris, and waved briefly. She took her wand hastily and faced her pincushion. She read about this during summer - it'd be pretty easy.

"Mospero!" she said with the jab of her wand and saw her pincushion transform into a coffee brown kitten with deep clack eyes. She looked at the cat dreamily.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Alexis mock glared at Iris, seeing the green eyed black-haired kitten.
    She didn't expect to succeed at the first try, so she waited for the professor to give feedback.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

Laedin sighed and picked his wand up and looked down at the pincushion. He lifted his wand up, then to the side designated, then down in an angle and whispered Mospero. His pincushion turned into a brown kitten with black spots and grey eyes after two tries. He grinned happily and sat back, stroking the kitten.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Georgie looked really concentrated, as she wasn't that good at transfiguration but she still wanted to be the best. She moved her wand in the way she was told and said "Mospero" but unfortunately for her it turned into a fluffy pincushion that meowed.
    "Oh, sorry sir!" Georgie said looking at her pincusion hopelessly.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:53 am

Clarisse stood outside the room, panickedly looking at all the students in the classroom.
    Oh dear, not again... Geez she thought.

"Good morning Professor Romain, sorry I'm late!" she said, a bit panic-stricken.
    She saw Alexis, a somehow familiar face, and looked at her for a while, as she was doing her spells, then turned back her attention to the Professor.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Anna walked merrily into the classroom, humming her favourite tune. She then merrily chirped, "Good morning Professor! Sorry I'm late!"

Watching everyone mutter Mospero at a pincushion, which was supposed to turn a cushion into a cat, she took out her wand and tried to copy everyone else, choosing to sit by Alexis and Iris.

In the designated wand movement, Anna yelled, "Mospero!"

Nothing.

"Mospero!"

Nothing.

Barely bothering to do the wand movement (she was already on the erge of giving up), she instead flicked her wand like she would a charm and yelled, "Mospero!"

Nothing.

"Oh for the love of..." she started, but then, and idea clicked in her head.

She decided to clear her mind of everything else, and closing her eyes, she moved her wand in the correct movement and muttered, "Mospero."

The cushion morphed into a sleeping snowy white cat, which Anna easily scooped up and stroked gently.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Alessa smiled at Anna's cat. "It's cute!" she said, balling both her fists and placing them just below her chin. "May I pet it?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 pm

"Sure," Anna smiled, passing the cat over to Lessy. Somehow, she still managed to talk understandable sentences while her eyes are transfixed to the cat. "But be quiet. She's asleep."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Alessa smiled then nodded as she stroked her hand across the cat's furry body. "It's so fluffy!" she whispered to Anna.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Iris looked at Less and Anna. She smiled and turned to look at her cat - making grumpy faces. Ridiculous. Ah well, it's still a cat though. She tried to comfort herself. She will soon spend time with Vee. She looked forward to that. She waited for the professor to give the next instructions - wanting to move on and kind of bored.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Anna noticed Iris was looking a bit grumpy. Since she did not like people being upset, she turned to her and said, "Aww... don't worry! Your cat looks cute too. Hey - maybe these two kitties can be friends!"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Iris faked a smile and said hopelessly, "Yeah, yeah. That would be nice. And they can be friends with Vee. That's so cute!" She suddenly grinned at the thought of her pet that she really love. "But what would I call this black kitty? Male or female? I think this will be different from the rest of ours. Thanks for cheering me up." She said - still with a grin.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Anna thought about it for a while.

"I know!" she said suddenly, snapping her fingers. "If this cat is different, then it will need a different name... something cool and unusual... hmm..."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Iris thought deep, can't thin of a cute name suitable for a black cat. She asked first before thinking more deeply, "What would you call yours?" and pointed at Anna's cat - still sleeping dreamily.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 pm

"Gosh," she laughed. In her head, she felt like a total hypocrite now. "I have no idea!"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Iris exclaimed, but not too loud for everyone to hear especially the professor. "Mospie!" Her eyes full of excitement. "That seems cute enough. Derived from the spell this one's transfigured in. It's more of like a girl I think this one is. I wouldn't want a boy. You'll never know if Vee flirts." She giggled. What a mind, Iris! She warned herself.

Last edited by Iris Frances on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Iris put up another topic and asked Anna. "I wonder how this spell works. We came up with different cats - not the same. Could it be an effect from our minds? I don't quite know. I just cast the spell, not thinking of an image of a cat. Looking forward for the explanation. Hmmm."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:40 pm