Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 1 First Years

Lesson 1 First Years Empty Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Theolynne stood in front of the many rows of desks, awaiting the arrival of her students.

She was glad that it was the first years whom she would be teaching next, her little brother was in that lot.

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Lesson 1 First Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 am

Damian practically ran up the stairs to the Astronomy tower. He couldn't wait to see his sister (though, he'd never word it that way; never). The boy already had so much to tell her, and he hadn't really seen except very briefly since that summer.

"Theo!" he called out, almost before the door to the classroom was fully open. "Theo!"

He ran up to her, stopping to catch his breath. Looking around, he laughed. "Looks like I'm early!" he said. "Either that, or reeeaaally late!"

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 am

Theolynne's heart instantly jumped as she saw her little brother. "Dame!" She smiled, so widely her cheeks hurt. She laughed slightly as he ran over to her; the smile stayed on her lips as she embraced him. "How are you, Dame?" She asked, she hoped that he would be able to stay after class to catch up.

She laughed again at his observation, "And say you were late, wouldn't it just be awful that you get detention and house points taken away from you on the first day of instruction, as well as from your sister?" She asked mocking a stern tone.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 am

Damian's eye widened as he gasped in feigned horror. "You wouldn't!" he exclaimed.

"I'm doing alright," the boy said. "Classes are brilliant! I was late for Potions 'cause I got lost, though... and I don't think Professor Lewis likes me." He frowned slightly.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 am

"I'll talk to Taryn, she'll cut you some slack if you want it." Theolynne said finally releasing her brother. She smiled with mock evilness, "Oh I would, I would do it just because I can."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 am

"Don't," Damian said seriously. "Talk to Professor Dosha, I mean. I won't be late next time - and I won't let anyone say I get special treatment because my sister is a teacher."

Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:10 am

Scarlet walked inside the room and saw a Hufflepuff and the professor talking to each other. She hasn't seen any professor treat a student like that. Maybe they're siblings?

She stopped and bowed towards the professor, smiling, and she took a seat somewhere in the 3rd row. She wouldn't want to disturb those two. She looked down and opened her Astronomy book as well as the Muggle kind and started to compare lectures.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I walked into class and took my seat.

"Sorry i was late i got lost"

I knew i was going to get in trouble
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Damian glanced over his shoulder as two girls arrived. His nose wrinkled a bit after he turned back to Theo. There are three students, so far - how does she figure she's late? he wondered a bit uncharitably. Then, he brightened.

"You should teach me the Tempus charm," the boy told his sister.

He pointed over his shoulder. "Guess I'll go find a seat... Professor." Damian shot his sister an impish grin and found himself a seat near the front.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Theolynne smiled at her brother. "Yes you do that." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "Do not fret Ms. Malfoy. You are not that late." She said flashing the girl a smile.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Smiles back. I was glad that i wasn't late.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:04 am

Valerie flung herself up the stairs and into the room, dragging her twin sister with her. "I told you that stupid poltergeist would do it again, didn't I?" She growled to the other girl.

"Sorry we're late, Professor... Gray? Don't you teach um..." Her mind blanked. She had rushed to so many classes that day, it all blurred together.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 am

Theolynne looked at the twins who had just entered the room, "Muggle dueling yes."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 am

Damian gave a small grin. He didn't always remember his sister's other class, either. He'd nearly taken it, too, then decided he could have Theo teach him, maybe. Not that Damian probably needed much instruction. He'd been fighting with the muggle boys in his neighborhood and coming out on top the majority of the time, anyway. Well, except when they attacked him in groups greater than three or four.

He brightened a bit as he recalled that Theo was also going to teach him to fly.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

waited for the class to start and saw that the teacher and Damian Gray looked somewhat similar. Maybe they are related or there not. Taps Damian on the shoulder and he turns around.

"By any chance are you the teachers brother"

I waited for the answer
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Becky rolled her eyes. Of course, she remembered which class the woman also taught, but that was really to have been expected. "A pleasure to see you again, Professor. My sister and I apologize. We were delayed by mischief caused by the poltergeist. I was reassured it wouldn't happen again." She explained while her sister was distracted by her thoughts.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:00 am

Damian turned as the Slytherin girl - the one who had thought she was late, but wasn't - tapped him on the shoulder. The boy nodded in response to her query.

"Yeah - she's the best!" he answered quietly. He smiled, then turned around, intent on paying attention to his sister as she taught.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:23 am

Valerie smiled, even as her face gained a dusting of red. "Right, sorry. We've just been all over the place today, it's hard to keep track." She explained.

She kept her bland smile even as a blue film spread over her vision to cover her view of the Professor. Sometimes having developing Aura Sight was just plain annoying. Really, Becky had it easy. One day she was normal, the next she had Sight. Not like Val, who would be developing hers over the next two years until it would finally finally be of use.

What the flippidi doo dah did blue even mean, anyway?
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

Nodded and then rolled her eyes. Had a feeling they were related. Turned her attention to the teacher and waited for her to start the clas

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm