Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Armed with a Vengeance. [open]

Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Armed with a Vengeance. [open] Empty Armed with a Vengeance. [open]

Post by Sienna Marshall Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

The streets were empty around the small estate Sienna was walking down. She spun the gun that she was holding around in her hands. She was feeling particularly trigger happy today, but she just needed to find the right victim. She needed to find a wizard or witch, who had harmed a muggle. She really only did this to find the wizard who had killed all of her family, and caused her to lose not only her fiance, but her sanity.

Armed with a Vengeance. [open] Empty Re: Armed with a Vengeance. [open]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Cobalt scowled as he began to climb down the side of the london townhouse, his fingertips having changed into claws to give him a better grip on the brick surface. Very slowly he lowered himself down, hand by hand and foot by foot. Just as he was nearing the bottom the screams started.

He glanced up at the window he'd escaped from, and closed, to see the screaming wife of the man he'd just killed. She was busy screaming and trying to wake the man up so Cobalt wasn't worried about being seen by her. He waved his hands a little and the claws turned back into his fingers. He nodded to himself and took a cigarette out. Holding it between his lips he brought his other thumb up, conjuring a tiny flame above his thumb to light his cigarette. Just as he was about to put the flame out he saw a woman with a gun walking down the street, a woman who was bound to notice that he'd just lit a cigarette with a flame he'd formed out of his thumb.

Not to mention the screams. Screams tended to make people look at you funny.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Sienna heard screaming coming from not far from where she was standing. She looked up towards the building that the screams were emanating from and saw someone climbing down the building and then proceeded to light a cigarette without a lighter. She grinned and cocked her gun aiming it at the person she suspected of being a wizard. She knew it was dangerous, but she didn't give a second thought about the consequences.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Cobalt sighed a little and rolled his eyes when he saw the muggle woman draw a gun on him,

"Let's not do this..." he muttered with a sigh, "I only killed some politician! It's not like anyone is really going to cry over him!"

The wailing from the house grew louder and Cobalt winced slightly,

"Well... except maybe his wife."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

She raised her eyebrows angrily. Who did this man think he was?

"Do you know what its like to have people you love killed for selfish reasons? What did he do you?" She questioned him, not lowering her aim for a second.

"And just in case your wondering, my aim is impeccable." she grinned not taking her eyes off of him.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Cobalt raised an eyebrow,

"What did he do to me?" he shrugged a little, "Nothing. Never spoke to the guy, never been effected by his decisions and never really knew he existed until about four weeks ago."

He frowned a little,

"My client for this job had something against him." he shrugged again, as if it didn't matter, "Therefore I killed him on my client's request."

Cobalt chuckled a little as he drew his own gun, a desert eagle, from his robes at the same time he flicked his wand into his right hand from the wand holster,

"I bet mine's better."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Sienna rolled her eyes and laughed, acting as if she wasn't worried about his wand.

"Desert Eagle? Nice I guess, but I prefer my colt. Bit too big for me, the desert eagle is. Weighs me down." she chuckled.

"So you are an assassin then, I bet you can fight without weapons... wanna try?" she asked, lowering the gun a tiny bit, making sure it was still pointing at him.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Cobalt nodded absently,

"Yeah, I like the eagle. One shot to the chest and they stay down." he noted before shrugging, "Colt's aren't bad. I don't really have a preference to be fair, I just like using them."

At being called an assassin, Cobalt's eyes narrowed,

"I'm not an assassin." he spat out at her even as he put both his wand and gun away and slid into a low stance, "You ever call me an assassin again and I will rip your heart out of your chest. I'm a wetboy."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

"Lovely aren't you?" Sienna said, raising her eyebrows. She was still grinning though as she slipped her gun into her holster.

"What on earth is a wet boy? It sounds like a 15 year old who works at the local swimming baths" she grinned. She still kept her hand on the gun, wondering if he could use spells without his wand: sue knew of at least one that could.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Cobalt shrugged,

"Sorry but I'm not in the best of moods." he smiled thinly, "You see this was supposed to be a simple in and out mission but then you showed up. Messes up my plans just a tad."

He rolled his eyes as he slowly took a step forwards,

"Oh how original..." he muttered before shaking his head, "A wetboy is to an assassin what Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is to a most modern art. They might be good but I never miss."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Sienna chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Touchy aren't you? Well I am really sorry I stopped you from getting away with murdering someone who had no defence against you and your magic" She said defiantly.

"Mona Lisa eh, good job I'm not really into the arts" she retorted taking another step.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Cobalt smiled a little more,

"I prefer proud." he shrugged, "Arrogant if you want."

He frowned,

"I didn't use magic to kill him." he paused, "I added a very small concentration of hemlock to each of his tea bags. He has them imported and only he drinks tea. So over time it built up and killed him."

Cobalt tutted as he jabbed at her experiementally with his left fist,

"Oh that's bad... art is something you should make time to enjoy."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Sienna chuckled at his facial expressions. "I'll stick with touchy, thank you very much. I see no reason at all why you should be proud or arrogant about what you do.

"What if it had failed, would you of used your hocus pocus then? Or would it be a single shot to the head?" Sienna asked seriously.

"Well if that is all you have got, then I would suggest that you have been spending way to long admiring this art" she said referring to his punch.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Cobalt bowed his head lightly to her,

"To each their own." he mused with a smile, "Touchy I shall be then."

He shook his head,

"No, I had several back up plans before anything magical." he paused, "Next was dripping poison into his mouth from the ceiling while he slept. Reports would say he died in his sleep. After that it was simply a case of stealing his epi-pen and slipping him so shellfish. No magic."

Cobalt rolled his eyes again,

"Oh please... I was testing your defence." he shook his head before standing up straight, "You not even worth my time."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Armed with a Vengeance. [open] Empty i

Post by Sienna Marshall Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Sienna frowned "You're very thorough aren't you," she said wondering if he was been totally honest.

She laughed a very fake and loud laugh. "Testing my defence? Bull. The only time I defend myself is when I feel the need, I learned that during my years in MI5." she emphasised the l
    last part on purpose.

"Oh how rude, we don't know each others names! Seeing that we are only acquaintances, I shall give you my professional name. I am Officer S Marshall, and I would say it is nice to meet you but..." she trailed of but held her hand out to shake.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Cobalt smiled without any humor,

"When you get to this level you need to be thorough." he told her firmly, "I need to control every aspect of a job."

He rolled his eyes a little,

"MI5?" he snorted, "Please, you people chase your tails more effectively than you chase anything else. Got any good credits to your name?"

Cobalt regarded her hand for a second before pulling his hand out of his pocket, having coated it with a thin layer of contact poison that he was immune to after much exposure. He shook her hand with a smile as the paralyzing toxins rushed into her blood,

"My name is Cobalt Smith. Goodbye for now Marshall."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Sienna frowned, "Many, but they are for me to know and for you to find out" she chuckled lightly.

She started to feel a bit sick. "Poison eh, suppose I should of known... I have some resistance to most poison, but I haven't been keeping up recently," she frowned and coughed "Probably wont kill me, just make me throw up" she said before doing just that. She suddenly saw red dots flash in her eyes, and she fainted dropping to the floor.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Cobalt shrugged unappologetically,

"Use everything you can to defeat or deter your opponent." he told her queitly, "Don't worry, it'll knock you out at worst. Was supposed to paralyse you but the dosage was for a male slightly larger than you."

He avoided being thrown up on and caught her as she fainted. Gently, he placed her on the nearest bench before apparating away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm