Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Magic of Apprenticeship

Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Magic of Apprenticeship Empty Magic of Apprenticeship

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 am

Tobi arrived to the Professors office after class but the Professor was out so he took his seat and waited. As he sat there he took in all the pictures and things she had on magical creatures. He was so pumped that he was able to be an apprentice to the Professor as it was his favorite subject. Learning about all the magical creatures was sure to be a fun experience.
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Magic of Apprenticeship Empty Re: Magic of Apprenticeship

Post by Katerina Pucey Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 am

Katerina walked to her door and opened it up, having removed the password for times when she arranges meetings with students, and was pleasantly surprised to the Tobias already sitting patiently for her. She smiled and closed the door with a soft click behind her then walked towards her desk. "Hello Mr. Forsyte. I'm glad you're already here. I really do hate when student are late, even thought I let them off easy and make it seem like I don't."

She waved her wand and all the spare papers that had been littering her desk flew into a nice neat pile and tucked themselves inside an empty drawer. Sitting down her chair, she smiled at Tobias.

"So Mr. Forsyte, you've agreed to be my apprentice." she offered him a lemon drop. "I've always got candy stashed somewhere." she winked.

"So lets get started. After every lesson I want you to meet me in my office and I may or may not have something planned for you, but either way meet me here. It just so happens that today I have something planned. Considering you're a second year, I'd probably start relatively small with our magical creatures, but seeing how learned you are and mature, I think we'll start with something. . . far more interesting." Kat's eyes glinted excitedly. "I'm more of a hands-on type of learner, so you won't need to worry about writing papers.

"For now, however, I want you to read up on Romanian Longhorn. After you've read about it, come see me in my office and tell me what you've learned. If anything is incorrect, I'll correct it. If I have more information to add, I will do so. But make sure you read up on it very well." She smiled. "That will be all. I'll see you soon."

Remembering something, she added, "oh, and Mr. Forsyte- I'm just going to call you Tobias- the portrait on my door usually asks for a password. He only didn't today because I told him not to, but the password is -and please keep this confidential- Animus." As she opened the door for Tobias she pointed to the portrait of the Cerberus which was eying Tobias suspiciously. "Just call him Shnitzel."

(OOC: Just post in this same thread when you've done with your research on the Romanian Longhorn and we'll just say it's been the next day or something. Very Happy )
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Tobi arrived to the Professors office and looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Animus," Tobi said and just like she said the door opened for him. He noticed the professor wasn't in again but at least this time he didn't feel like he was intruding. He sat down and waited for the Professor to arrive before he gave his report.

(OOC Did you want a written or oral report of the Romanian Longhorn Dragon?)
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:01 am

Katerina walked towards her portrait door and smiled at Shnitzel. "Animus." With a light bark, the door opened to reveal her comfy and nicely furnished, yet modest office. She nodded at the portraits of the animals and one of her very own teacher, Rubeus Hagrid, before smiling at Tobias.

"Hello Tobias. I see you've finished your report and research?" offering him a chocolate frog, she pulled her seat closer to hear what he had to say. "Just start from wherever you feel comfortable."

(OOC: It would be easier for the both of us, I think, if it was just an oral report. And it doesn't have to be much of a "report", just give me everything you know about them.)
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 am

Tobi heard the door open behind him and looked around to see the Professor come in. "Hello Professor."

He waited for the professor to sit down before taking out his notes for his report.

"Here is what I learned about the Romanian Longhorns Professor." he said.

"The Romanian Longhorn is a dragon native to Romania and Transylvania. It lives almost solely in the mountains there. The Romanian Longhorn has dark green scales, and two long, glittering golden horns which curiously are one of the only dragons that are purely straight and not curly or crooked like most. The Longhorn prefers to gore its prey with its horns before roasting it with its fire. The horns of the Longhorn, when powdered, are highly prized as a potion ingredient, and is a Class B Trade-able Material. The Longhorn is seen as being very bulky and large despite being a fairly medium sized species of dragon they appear to have larger muscles. The native territory of the Longhorn has become home to the world's largest and most important dragon reservation. In recent years, the Longhorn has undergone an intensive breeding program after its numbers plummeted due to the demand for its horn," Seth finished his report with a smile.

"I hope I did a thorough enough report for you Professor." Seth said.
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 am

Kat smiled proudly. "Indeed you did. Very thorough." she stood up and walked over to her Polar Bear "statue" and began to stroke it. The Bear's head immediately pushed its head against her hand begging for more. "I have a friend in Romania who works with dragons. He's agreed to bring one of his Longorns to the Forbidden Forest so we can take a peek and you can see what it's like to be around a real dragon."

The Bear froze once she pulled her hand away, only blinking every so often, resuming its "statue" pose. "Does this interest you at all, Mr. Forsyte?" she asked curiously, making sure she had his consent before dragging him to see a quite dangerous animal.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 am

Tobi jumped up and down internally for doing good on his first report.

He watched as the Professor walked over to a Polar Bear statue and started to stroke it. He was amazed to see it come alive and asked "How does that do that?"

Tobi's eyes got big as she said that she had a friend who was going to bring a real one for him to see. "A REAL live dragon!," he gasped with excitement, "That would be awesome Professor you don't even need to ask me twice!"

Wow, he thought I am going to see a real dragon up close and personal! This couldn't get any better!
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Kat smiled down at the bear sadly. "When I was little, my parents got me a Polar Bear for being sorted into Ravenclaw. He was sort of like an owl, he was magically fast though and could carry letters to far away places without exhausting himself at a fast pace. Of course, it's obvious he isn't the true size of a Polar Bear, much smaller indeed. That was a special charm my parents had cast on him to keep him travel sized. It would have been quite difficult to try and go somewhere with a four hundred pound bear -perhaps much more- following me around.

"But one day my family was attacked by dark wizards -we made it out alright of course except for my father who lost his eyesight. And when we were duelling, poor Tezzy here tried to help, but instead was hit by a curse that turned him into a statue. The most we could do to help him was cast another charm that allowed him to move when touched by humans. Other than that, he's stuck like a statue forever."

Kat smiled excitedly. "Great!" she walked over to her desk and grabbed a piece of parchment, writing a hasty letter, she walked towards her Phoenix and gave it to him. "Now Pyrrhus, you know who this needs to go to." the bird nibbled on her finger before soaring out the window, its great red wings leaving a gust of wind behind it.

"I've arranged the date for next week. We'll meet down by the Forb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm