Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Midnight stroll (Open)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Midnight stroll (Open) Empty Midnight stroll (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

He'd been laid in bed for hours waiting for the other boys to finally fall asleep. He had to keep up his human appearance so no one would question him. But the truth was he didn't need sleep, his human sid slept during the day and his demon side slept during the night. They never slept at the same time meaning Arsen never once had to close his eyes and sleep.

He sighed moving silently out of bed to make his way out into the grounds to end up sitting beside the lake. He lay back and just watched the stars, waiting for the sun to come back up but then again wishing the night could last a little longer so he had more time in his human form.

Midnight stroll (Open) Empty Midnight stroll

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 pm

[Mind if I join?]
    Alexis couldn't sleep. The same nightmare plugged her night. She'd see her mother, her wand trained, facing her or her father, armed. Just as they were going to cast a spell, she'd wake up in a cold sweat. And won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night. This night was no exception. Everyone else were deeply asleep, or that's what it looked.
    She crept out of the dormitory, without making a sound. Maybe some fresh air would help. She walked out of the castle, towards the lake, just as she was going to lean back under a tree, she became aware of another presence nearby. Oh no, not a teacher, please no. 'Hello?' she called hesitantly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Midnight stroll (Open) Empty Re: Midnight stroll (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 pm

He sat up in a start, no one was meant to see him outside. He turned to look at the intruder and sighed with relief upon finding another slytherin. "Hey, can't sleep either?" He asked zipping up his leather jacket. She might find him being fully dressed weird seeing as right now everyone was meant to be asleep so he did his best to cover his clothes.

Midnight stroll (Open) Empty Midnight Stroll

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:40 pm

She couldn't see the person clearly, but she was sure it was a student, upon farther squinting, he turned out to be a slytherin. Whew! She sighed in relief.
    'Nah, three nights in a row. I'm going to nod off into my cauldron tomorrow, I'm sure. '
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 pm

He smirked, oh what he'd give to be able to sleep like a normal human being again. People often say you can't miss what you can't remember. But he did, he missed it all the time. The past 10 years he'd slept less and less until finally he didn't need to sleep at all anymore. "Why can't you sleep?" He asked, he was very interested in peoples sleeping patterns since he had none of his own.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:22 pm

'Nightmares' she shrugged, 'sounds silly and childish and all. But I can't get back to sleep once it wakes me up. What about you? Why can't you sleep?' she looked up at the boy. He seemed different somehow, she thought.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 pm

He shrugged. "Nightmares aren't stupid or childish it just makes you human." He said, even he got them but whilst he was awake. Daydreams as the muggles call them weren't normal daydreams for him. "I can never get to sleep i have far too much on my mind. So i thought i'd get some air, the night sky can be very relaxing at times." He said laying back onto his back to look up at the stars.

"Maybe you should try sleeping outdoors, there's something peaceful about being out here by the lake. It just seems too innocent and quiet, maybe here will keep the nightmares away." He suggested.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 pm

'Maybe' she said, then laid back, her head resting on her arm, black hair splayed on the grass. She took a deep breath, she felt safe, which was odd, she thought.
    'The night sky is peaceful, yet fascinating and mysterious, don't you think? Do you come here often? Don't the professors get to know if students leave their dorm?' she looked sideways at the stranger.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:31 pm

He nodded. "The sky is very mysterious. I'd love to go into space to see the world for what it really is. There is still so much for us to learn out there. Who knows we could be tiny people in a giants world." He shrugged.

"Yeah i come here most nights, but i've just transferred here so i'm still working out the rules. But knowing England it wouldn't surprise me if you weren't allowed out after certain hours. You seem to have a lot more rules than we do." He said glancing at his watch. He sighed only 1 o'clock, why did time seem to drag during the nights?

"I'm Arsen by the way." He said, it was kinda rude to talk to someone without introducing yourself.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am

'Oh,I'm sorry. I'm Alexis. Its nice to meet you Arsen, and I mean it.'
    She looked back up to the sky, 'Muggles do that, you know, Traveling to the sky, the space. Why we never tried that, I don't know. We do have rules and curfews. I know that. We ar not supposed to be out of our dorm after eleven. But I never followed that rule at home.'
    She gave him a conspiratory smile, 'As long as we are not seen by the adults, we should be alright. I'm planning on following your suggestion of sleeping outside. I'm feeling more at peace here than I do at the dormitory.'
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 pm

He nodded. "Nice to meet you too." He smiled, he hadn't met many people in his life so meeting anyone was a good thing for him. For years it had just been him and his uncle in his uncles cave and aspen wasn't the best company to have. He'd lived being best mates with his hellhound before Arsen had come along.

He raised an eyebrow. "They do? How?" He asked, he didn't think they had brooms to do it with not that brooms were powerful enough to get the far. "Really? You have far too many rules around here. At Durmstrang we could practically do what we liked at our own risk. If we got hurt or died doing something it would be our own fault. The highmaster didn't care about us that much. He was more bothered about his reputation that our health." He smirked.

"Oh that shouldn't be too hard i'd imagine most professors will be asleep at this time." He smiled. "I would i really don't feel like going back into the castle tonight. There is just something different about this place." He agreed.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 am

'They are curious lot, the muggles. They come up with this really complex thing called technology. I read it in a magazine in London. They have thing called Spaceship, and they have glass bubbles to provide air. Sometimes I think magic makes us short-sighted. We forget to use our brains to develop ourselves.'
    She turned to Arsen, interested, 'So you went to Durmstrang, where are you from? How's Durmstrang like? I heard they teach you dark arts. What is it like? I mean Dark-arts-is-evil-and-you-better-be-proud-of-it, or Dark-arts-is-not-evil-just-magic type? Well its not that much different here, you do everything at your own risk, we just break rules at our own risk.' She grinned at some old memories.r Dark-arts-is-not-evil-just-magic type? Well its not that much different here, you do everything at your own risk, we just break rules at our own risk.' She grinned at some old memories.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 am

Arsen was silent for so long that Alexis was sure he wasn't going to reply. She was feeling sleepy, so she twicked her wristwatch to wake her up at 5:30.
    'Will you stay here all night?' she asked him again, 'See you in the morning.' She said groggily.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Iris couldn't sleep. She was feeling oddly excited for some reason. Maybe it was drinks she had consumed during the Gryffindor party. All she wanted was to clear her head and calm down a bit.

Once she was outside, Iris walked towards the Lake. It was her favourite spot and she would come hang out here during her free periods. As she got closer, she noticed that two other people were already there. She cautiously approached them and noticed that they were students ; one was a girl and the other a boy. Iris had seen the girl around a couple of times, and guessed that she was in Slytherin.

Iris hesitated to approach them. What if she was intruding a private moment. Still, she kind of needed the company. She finally walked over and introduced herself. "Hello, my name's Iris."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:22 am