Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Memories (Gene & Aimee)

Memories (Gene & Aimee) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memories (Gene & Aimee)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 am

"You haven't heard about the conflict? Muggles and wizards are almost at war because of hate crimes... It's a blessing you forgot you're a witch half the time." He sighed.

"As normal, I'm trying to stop it along with others." He smiled.

"I have always been working. It keeps my mind off sadder things..." His voice drifted away.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Aimee looked shocked for a moment then looked down at the floor with a mix of anger and sorrow in her eyes, why couldn't people just get along? Why did there have to be these wars?!

"Why? What happened to start it?"

Biting her lip Aimee nodded at Gene.

"Well that's nothing new, on both accounts, I hope your business is doing well."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 am

He picked up some old newspapers and placed it in front of her.

The words highlighted were "HATE" "WIZARDS" "MUGGLES"

He sighed and hugged her, they were all that mattered for the moment.

"My business is good. Even in my unstable condition, I expanded it, still teaching at Hogwarts like times of old, making friends with students..." He laughed.

"Hmm... did you meet any charming men during amnesia?"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:29 am

Aimee picked up the newspaper and unfolded it to begin reading the story, shaking her head she flung it down onto the counter top and buried her head in her arms. When Genes hugged her she snuggled into him and sighed.

"Why do we never learn?"

A faint smile cracked her lips and Aimee poked him in the arm.

"How is Hogwarts? Looking for a healer yet?"

Aimee grinned and shook her head, folding her arms around Genes waist she leant up to place a kiss on his lips.

"No no, I did not."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:31 am

"We never learn for we are only human."

"Not that sure. I keep to myself mostly nowadays. I guess they are? Or maybe not..?" He frowned.

"Really? I'm glad!" He smiled and kissed her back.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Aimee shook her head and folded her arms around her own waist this time.

"Hogwarts proves that humans do learn, so we should be able to learn from our mistakes, but were too pig headed to do that!!!"

Growling softly Aimee pouted her face turning sad:

"Really? I hope they'll have the position opened up soon because I want to be able to work there!"

Aimee grinned and laughed slightly.

"Why did you think I would?"

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:08 am

"Why did I think you would? Let's see... Amnesia... Charming... Pretty... Sweet... Good figure.... All alone... Need anymore reasons?" He stuck out his tongue.

"Yes, I am fairly sure it's occupied. I remember getting treated in the hospital wing by a lady." He winked and stuck out his tongue playfully, hugging her.

"I'm sure you came back to me today because remember. I said that we will only be separated if the sun should burn to its end, and the moon sink from sight, or when stars fail to shine. But that will never happen. For you are a star. And you will shine forever, guiding me, this lost man down a long long road of life." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Aimee blushed a little bit and kissed Genes cheek as he compliments her, this was something that he had missed from them being together not the compliments just the banter between them.

"Well I must have known in my heart that you were the only ome for me, and even though my mind forgot my heart did not."

Smiling Aimee too stuck her Tongue out at Gene waggling it around so that she had hers out longer than his.

"That was a very lucky lady then."

A soft blush crept up her cheeks and Aimee looked at the floor before recovering herself and smiling up at Gene,

"That's a lovely thing to so and indeed it must be true."

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 pm

"Not jealous at the very least?" He stuck out his tongue.

"Oh no! Don't blush! The very way of Aimee is to not blush and accept compliments as they are, as they are true to the very depth of my soul. Truths are pure but your heart is purer than anything I know. Maybe your eyes." He smiled and put his arm around her.

"I'm so glad you're back."

(OOC: EXAM ENDS ON TUESDAY)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Aimee shook her head and crossed her arms around her chest, she knew that she wouldn't be jealous because Gene wouldn't look at another women, that was proved by the decent into madness brought on by her death...

"Nope, not jealous, besides I can see you any time I want."

Grinning and shaking the blush from her cheeks Aimee sighed and rested her head against Genes arm as it wrapped around her.

"I'll try not to blush in the future then if it disturbs you so, and I'll accept any compliment sent my way."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 pm

"Aww... I would have thought you would be jealous..." He smiled a little.

He stroked her hair as she rested her head against his arms and he kissed her cheeks and he closed his eyes as he turned her around and kissed her lips gently and he slowly looked at Aimee and pushed her onto the sofa and pulled up her shirt a little and slowly kissed her skin as he continued pulling her shirt up.

"I... Uh..." He winked.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Aimee smiled softly when she felt Gene begin to kiss her, she had missed the simple act of this but at the same time she had also missed something else that they used to do which now she hadn't done for some time, and she was sure that he wouldn't have either.

"Why would I be? Did you like her?"

She asked a little tinge of worry running through her voice as he spoke those words but they melted away as she was softly pushed back onto the sofa, Aimee looked up into Genes eyes and giggled as little before returning the kiss with the same passion that he had given it to her. Wrapping her arms around his neck she nuzzled her nose with his and smirked wickedly up at him.

"And what is it you would be wanting Mr. Downie?"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm

"Nope... Not my type..." He whispered into her ear before resuming kissing her skin, and he then peeled her shirt off, revealing her bra, which he ignored and moved to her full lips where he kissed her, and messed up her hair a little, before he pulled off her bra on one side of her cleavage and licked it gently and slowly.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Aimee moaned softly as Gene moved up to kiss her lips with his own and she pulled him back towards her and kissed him once again ferociously letting all her lust of the past year out onto him.

"Good, because you're mine Gene..."

Whispering dangerously Aimee slid out from underneath him and wrapped her arms around his neck as she straddled his hips. Winking at Gene Aimee stood up and teasingly swayed her hips in front of him uncoupling her bra slowly and tossing it aside...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

"I know... Miss Downie... You are..." He hissed back and pat her thighs as she straddled him, and nuzzled her cleavage before kissing her neck and running his hand through her hair.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Aimee purred softly as Gene acknowledged that he was hers and Aimee slowly unbuttoned her jeans zipping down the zipper and pulling her trousers down slowly licking her lips as she did so until she was out of them.

"Do you like what you see Gene?"

Smirking she moved back to straddle his hips pushing down lightly onto his arousal and cocking her head to one side before leaning forward to kiss him wildly.

"Let's get this off you..."

Aimee grinned tugging at his shirt.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 am

"Maybe I do..." He smiled, admiring his wife's figure for a minute before he cupped her cleavage and kissed her back furiously and

-A few hours later-

(OOC: Sorry Razz Couldn't handle it anymore Sad )

"Wow... Aimee... You're even more wild than last time." He laughed as he got back into his clothing and hinted for her to get dressed, and he hugged her after he poured out two glasses of wine.

"To our eternal love! Come!" He downed a glass.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:14 pm

(OOC: I'm not replying until you MAN UP gawd Gene Razz)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 am

"Maybe I do..." He smiled, admiring his wife's figure for a minute before he cupped her cleavage and kissed her back furiously and he took off his shirt, and winked.

"Say... What do you always like to do last time..? Miss Downie?" He took off his jeans to reveal his underwear concealing a rapidly hardening member.

(OOC: HAPPY!? Sad meanie Sad )

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Aimee purred happily as she saw Gene look up her figure, glad to see she still had it Aimee wiggled her hips softly and pushed Gene against the wall with a devilish grin on her face, she had a new game to play.

"I don't think so Gene...not unless you ask nicely."

Winking Aimee turned around and let her ass softly rub against Gene and she grinned even more wickedly keeping it up as she slunk down his side and back up.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:07 am

(OOC: Uhh...)

Gene gasped when he saw what she was doing.

"How naughty have you been this past year..? Not that I'm complaining of course..." He winked and grabbed her ass, and nudged his erect member against her bare bottoms through his pants.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 pm