Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene)

Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene) Empty Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Aimee bit her lip and wandered around the living room of her and Gene's comfortable cottage home, there was something that she had wanted to tell him since they had gotten married, since he came home in that wheelchair with that girl and she took out the present that she had thrown in the bin, still wrapped up in it's tissue paper wrapping she lay it on her lap looking out the window and waiting for her husband to come home.

She wondered how she was going to tell him what she needed to tell him, and she wondered how he would react.

Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene) Empty Re: Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Gene got out of his car and unlocked the front door, and he was carrying groceries with him.

"Aimee, love! I'm making some dinner tonight okay?" Gene called out to the second floor, but there was no answer.

"Aimee?" Gene walked up the staircase and came face-to-face with her in the bedroom.

"What's wrong? You seemed worried. Your hand is fidgeting a lot." Gene read off her.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Aimee smiled nervously and nodded her head when Gene said that he was going to make food for them tonight even though right now food was something far from her mind because she felt like she was going to be sick with the nervousness that coursed through her body, as she saw Gene come into the bedroom she patted the bed next to her.

"Hey Gene my love I'm fine don't worry about me I just wanted to ask you a question..."

Placing a hand on his lap Aimee looked up into his eyes.

"Do you know why I was so upset when you brought that girl to our house?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

"I think I do... You thought I was cheating on you and because it was mad of me to invite someone who stabbed me into the house?" Gene said uncertainly.

Gene clasped her hand and smiled.

"I will never cheat on you. Ever. I never meddle with other ladies... You know what? Actually, you're my first love and girlfriend and wife in case you didn't know." Gene smiled and looked into her eyes.

"You sure that your okay? Or is there something you want to tell me?" Gene said gently.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:59 am

Aimee smiled softly, he had indeed got what she had thought down to a tee but he had missed out some of the most important points, biting her lip she handed Gene the present that she had made for him, still wrapped up, it was one of those popsickle photo frames again only this one was pink and inside it a picture of an ultrasound.

"I made you another present which should explain things..."

Blushing and looking at the floor Aimee smiled softly and whispered:

"I was going to give it to you that day, and tell you, but I got angry because I didn't want anyone to hurt her..."

She wrapped a hand protectively around her stomach.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 am

Gene took the present and unwrapped it.

"What is it?" Gene smiled, and when he saw the ultrasound, the message failed to knock into his head until a full minute later.

"This... Is this our daughter?" Gene jumped up excitedly, holding up the picture as if it was a mistake. A pretty darn good mistake even if it was. Gene covered his mouth and tears of joy flowed.

"How old is she? HOW OLD IS SHE?" Gene squealed, shaking Aimee, placing one hand on her stomach.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

Aimee waited anxiously as Gene opened the present a moment of silence passed between them and then the best reaction she could have ever hoped for happened, she hugged Gene close and nodded, tears forming in her own eyes as she felt him pat her stomach, she was already a fair way gone being one of those women who didn't really show that she was pregnant.

"Yes Gene this is our daughter, our beautiful baby girl."

Giggling she kissed Gene softly and thought about how long it would be roughly.

"She is about 4 weeks old right now, 8 months left to go until our little bundle of joy arrives!"

Aimee bit her lip and kissed Gene's cheek.

"Are you happy about this...? You're not just putting this on for me?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 am

"Happy? Are you mad? Of course not! I'm on cloud nine, throw in the moon and rainbow! I'm over them!" Gene gasped for breath, and as he walked out of the room, he turned around.

"This calls for a celebration. A bloody celebration! I'm gonna cook now. And you need plenty of rest. You just sit here and DO NOT MOVE. You call me if you need anything. My little girl!" Gene said happily and he ran down the stairs, and got to baking a pizza and making a lasagna.

He turned on the radio and smiled, listening to the song, Rumour has it by Adele.

"DO NOT MOVE!" Gene called up the stairs and shook his head.

"Wait, you can move. But slowly! NO HARM TO YOU AND BABY GIRL TOLERATED!"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 am

Aimee giggled happily as she heard what Gene said she was over the moon too that he had taken it so well, after all not every guy would like having a child but she should have known that gene would react like this he was such a giving man and she thought that their daughter was going to grow up to be one of the most indulged little girls ever, maybe they would have to have more than one baby, so that they wouldn't get only child syndrome.

"Gene calm down I've been rock climbing and everything since I've been told I'm pregnant, I only need to take it easy in my third trimester so please don't worry!"

Smiling though she stayed sat where she was so she wouldn't aggrivate Gene, laying on her back she sighed happily and played with her hair.

"What are you making for our feast?"

She called through to the kitchen.

"Like I'm going to hurt myself on purpose."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 am

"YOU DID WHAT???" Gene shouted. Rock-climbing when your pregnant!?

Gene was about to place everything down and settle it with her until he heard that she had until the third trimester.

"Oh. Okay." Gene said lamely, still uneasy about this matter, but he knew her wife was sensible.

"Making pizza, and lasagna!" Gene called to her, and he went to his storeroom or panicroom, which was apparently hidden from everyone in the house, even Aimee, and pulled out a bag of soyabean.

"And we're drinking soya milk!" Gene called out.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 am

Aimee giggled, she thought that it was so cute the way that Gene was so worried about her but being a healer she knew practically everything about babies anyway and she knew that she probably would start taking it easy in the second trimester just to be safe because she didn't want anything to happen to her baby while it was developing.

"Like I said, don't worry Gene my love, besides, I'm probably going to start taking it easy in the second trimester just to be on the safe side."

Grinning wider as she heard what was on the menu for lunch Aimee rubbed her tummy.

"MMmmmm that does sound tasty, I can't wait to have some, you're such a good cook after all."

Her face scrunched up and Aimee stuck her tongue out.

"Eck...soya milk."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 am

"Meal is ready!" Gene called out and as Aimee came out, he hurried forward and helped her to the seat, and kept muttering, "careful... Careful..."

"No complains. Soyamilk is good for the body." Gene said, and drank some, savouring its taste.

"Love." Gene cut out half the pizza and placed it on her plate, and he took a slice.

"Eat more. You and the baby need energy!" Gene said, and pushed the lasagna to her.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Aimee giggled as Gene helped her sit down in her chair, she was beginning to like getting pampered like this, even if she could see it getting a little bit annoying in the future for now it was super cute and she loved it. Pulling a pouty face Aimee took the soya milk and looked at it like it was something disgusting.

"Do I really have to drink this...?"

Taking the pizza Aimee cut it up into little peices and popped one into her mouth enojying the taste, her husband really was such a great cook compared to herself.

"Thank you Gene, this really is delicious. I'm not goign to be able to eat anything unless you cook it for me now."

Chuckling and shaking her head Aimee finished up the rest of her pizza slice.

"You know the whole 'I'm eating for two' thing is a complete myth?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Gene shook his head and took her glass, and placed a bottle of cola beside her.

"You can drink this, honey." Gene sighed, and when he stood up and give it to her, he placed a hand on her lap and rubbed it, smiled, and went to sit down.

"Tell me, will you being pregnant disrupt the activities I crave the most for?" Gene said slyly, and looked at Aimee.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Aimee gasped lightly when she felt Gene's hand on her lap, she loved it when he got in these random moods where he seemed to want her suddenly, smirking Aimee leant forwards and drunk from the bottle of coke suggestively before saying:

"Oh no it wont Gene, once again, third trimester..."

She grinned and slid her leg against Genes under the table.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Gene smirked when he felt her leg, and moving over, he lifted her up, and placed her on the sofa, kissing her rapidly, before snarling and ripping her shirt off, and attacking her erect cleavage, licking and sucking them with a ferocity he had never before.

"Come, give it to me, Aimee." Gene hissed.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Aimee gasped slightly when Gene picked her up and lay her down on the sofa, she moved her hands up the back of his shirt stroking the skin of his back and pulling him closer to her, as he tore off her shirt she groaned and arched her back feeling him pleasure her with his mouth, this was something that she hadn't expected she loved it all the more.

"If you want it, come and get it."

She winked unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it aside so she could nibble and kiss his chest her hands resting one on his shoulder and one on his thigh pulling Gene closer to her.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Gene felt her little kisses on his chest which aroused the demon in him even more.

"Don't tease me, Aimee..." Gene hissed and he pushed her down, and then standing up, with Aimee lying on the couch, he pulled down his pants and underwear, and placed his erect member at her mouth.

"Suck it and suck it hard. The deeper the better." Gene growled.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 pm

As Gene told her that she was teasing him Aimee grinned and nodded her head, she loved to tease him especially if it got him so worked up like this, she loved it when Gene got worked up like this, he was just so...so...attractive.

"What if I like teasing you...?"

She whispered but as he got up Aimee pouted wondering where he was going but as she felt him push himself into her mouth Aimee groaned happily and gladly took all of him into her welcoming warm mouth, licking him softly but sucking hard like he had requested from her, taking him slowly deeper into her mouth.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 pm

"Then you will pay for the consequences..." Gene growled, and grabbing her by the hair, he yanked her mouth forward, pushing his manhood and deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Lick until I cum and I will reward you... Sex anytime you want... Permanently." Gene hissed and he made one last thrust into Aimee's mouth.

"Come on Aimee... Is this all your going to give for such a reward?" Gene gasped, using his sexual stamina to hold back now.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Aimee felt herself being pushed deeper onto Gene and she moaned loudly, making sure that she sucked him as hard as she could moving her mouth right from his base to his tip licking his member with a pointed tongue then passing it slowly over him she kept groaning as she worked on him, trying as hard as she could to make him finish inside her, to get that sex everytime she wanted it, she just hoped that he would come through with what he had said to her.

Growling as Gene said her work wasn't worth the prize Aimee took most of Gene into her throat she was pushing him that deep and she groaned loudly so he would feel it against every inch of his skin.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 pm

"Your getting there." Gene grinned as he could feel Aimee's frustration and her "hard work" working on his erect member.

"Ahh..." Gene smiled as Aimee was about to give up, and he stopped holding it back, and flooded her mouth.

"AWW! I DID CUM! So when do you want your next intense activity?" Gene grinned, setting beside Aimee.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Aimee squeaked happily and she swallowed the liquid that had just entered her mouth, her tongue eagerly searching out more of it, when she was sure there was none left she lay on Gene's lap and smiled up at him winding her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her, nibbling and biting at his ear.

"I'll have a think."

Pausing for a moment Aimee softly stroked Gene again.

"How about now?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 pm

"Very well." Gene grinned and taking off her bottoms, he entered her, and he threw his head back at this sensation.

"Wow..." Gene groaned as he moved inside Aimee.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Aimee was always amazed at how much Gene loved being inside of her, it was really special to think that he loved it so and she wanted to keep everything going for him, to make him feel better and better each time that he did it.

"Wow? A good wow or a bad wow?"

She giggled as she continued to move her hips down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:41 am