Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

And so it starts (Open)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

And so it starts (Open) Empty And so it starts (Open)

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm

"Hullo?" J. J. walked into the empty Hospital Wing, looking around for the nurse, or whoever she had expected to see there.
    She turned slowly around the room.
    Starting not that long after class she had started to feel tired, and more importantly nauseous. These were feelings that weren't, unfortunantly, new to her. In fact, they were coming down on her more and more often, and she had pretty much decided to accept that fate.
    However, with everything she was learning about magic, she had thought that maybe they had a way to cure... her stomach.
    It would be nice to not walk around feeling like she had to throw up.
    She sighed and sat on one of the empty beds.
    She'd just wait her a few moments, she decided, and see if anyone who could help her would show up.
    Maybe, she thought blinking tiredly, maybe I will just take a little rest. No one would mind, would they? It wasn't like they were using the bed.
    Without being completely aware of the choice, J. J. found herself laying down on one of the medical cots, and her heavy eyelids slowly falling down on her.

And so it starts (Open) Empty Re: And so it starts (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Miles had been asked by the librian to deliver some books on charms to the healers in the hospital wing, as he was walking to the end of the hospital wing he noticed a girl laying down on the bed, judging by her robes it looked like she was a Hufflepuff, while Miles was look at her he didnt see the leg of the bed and tripped over it, causing him to crash to the ground. The books slammed the floor with a bang, Miles quickly gathered the books together, as he was getting up he was hoping the loud noise didnt wake the Hufflepuff girl
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

And so it starts (Open) Empty family trial

Post by Vincent Furtell Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Entering the hospital wing vince dreamt of being a medical, being helpful but that was interrupted by a loud bang as books were dropped.
    Looking over at miles, he then noticed the girl on the bed, she looked awfully sick so as gentle and as calmly as je could he walked over giving a quick yet happy wave to miles he continued to the girl and with as much care as he could he rolled her over and while pushing the hair out of jer face he whispered, wake up, he thought if I can help her maybe I can carry on my families legacy, again he whspered hello, can i help... hoping for the best

Sponsored content

And so it starts (Open) Empty Re: And so it starts (Open)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:48 am