Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Your Strongest Drink Please

Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Your Strongest Drink Please Empty Your Strongest Drink Please

Post by Sienna Marshall Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Sienna walked in calmly. She had just had an encounter with a seemingly dangerous wizard, but to her that wasn't the problem. The problem for her was that she had puked and passed out before she had got a shot at him. It was because he had poisoned her though.

"Your strongest drink please. I really don't care what it is!" she said to the bar maid, because she planned on getting herself so drunk that she forgets the whole day.
    Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Your Strongest Drink Please Empty Re: Your Strongest Drink Please

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Nicoli entered the pub and scanned the area looking for someone to sit with, he wasn't the kind of man to sit alone. He loved company. He spotted a woman over by the bar and smiled. "Heads she gets my company, tails i go solo." He smiled to himself as he pulled out his trusty coin and flipped it into the air.

He caught it and slapped it onto the back of his other hand and glanced down to see the result. "Heads, it's my lucky day." He smirked to himself making his way over to the bar. "Bad day? Me too, slippery bugger escaped again." He said tapping his hand on the bar to get the barmaids attention. "A glass of your finest whiskey beautiful." He said giving her a little wink before turning back to the woman beside him.

"So what was it? Your boyfriend been flirting with other women?" He asked.

Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Sienna looked to the person who walked over. "You could say that..." she went over the incident again, almost cringing at the way she trusted that the wizard wouldn't try to murder her.

She rolled her eyes as she saw the way he talked to the barmaid, and then the way he assumed what was up. "No, actually, I was trying to kill one of the scum of the world, and then he poisoned me." she said, the same way she would of told him what the weather was like.
    Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:41 pm

"Ar would this scum happen to be magical scum?" He asked pulling a card out of his pocket. "Hmm reverse chariot makes sense." He smiled putting it back in his pocket. "You know you strike me as a woman that knows what she wants and you, i can tell will not let this man just leave." He said thanking the barmaid as she brought him his drink.

"How about we get a table? Too many prying ears." He said nodding to a lone table over in the corner.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Sienna smiled at him. "The very same," she replied with a grin. She looked at him in confusion as he pulled out a card and then put it away. "Well, you got me off to a tee" she chuckled. "Too bad I was passed out because of the poison when he decided to leave." she scowled a bit. She got her drink from the barmaid and nodded as a thanks.

She carried her drink of whatever to the table he had pointed to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm