Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Am I never satisfied?

Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Am I never satisfied? Empty Am I never satisfied?

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 am

Laurasia walked into the Tree Broomstick, tired yet excited. Her mother never let her go places alone, but now that wasn't her mom's problem was it? She ordered a butter beer and sat near the back, wondering what her brothers were doing, 'probably having fun without me,' she thought. She looked around the restaurant feeling a bit lonely. "Get it together, Lauri. Now that you're finally alone you can't feel lonely," she muttered.

Great...now I'm speaking in third person, she thought.

Am I never satisfied? Empty Re: Am I never satisfied?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Charlotte walked into the Three Broomsticks with her stomach growling like a lion. She rolled her eyes at the thought of a lion when she's supposed to be in Slytherin.

"Matthew!" She yelled at the waiter/

"What?" He replied curtly.

"Get me my regular!"

"Ribs, mashed potato, peas and carrots with a large mug of butter beer?" He asked.

"You know me too well!" She grinned. "I'm going to go find a seat!"

The man nodded and went to the back where the kitchen's where. Charlotte looked around where she spotted a familiar Ravenclaw and decided to go up to her.

"I think she's in my DADA and Flying class," Char thought to herself as she neared the girl.

"Hey, I'm Charlotte," she introduced. "Mind if I sit down?"
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:43 am

Lauri looked up when the girl spoke to her, She'd seen her in a couple of her classes. The idea of a possible friend made smile. She remebered the girl was in Slytherin, but the whole 'house rivalry' thing didn't bother her.

"Hi, I'm Laurasia, but call me Lauri," She grinned."Of course you can!"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 am

"Awesome! Nice to meet you Lauri" Charlotte grinned as she sat down. "Well, like I said, I'm Charlotte but you can change it as much as you like. Usually I like Char but whatever you like is fine, as long as I like it though. So what house are you in?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Iris entered the Three Broomsticks in a pretty good mood. She ordered a Butterbeer and looked around for a place to sit. She spotted two of her classmates and she thought she knew one of them who was in Slytherin.

"Hello, my name's Iris," she introduced herself. "Mind if I join you? And you're Charlotte right?" She asked, turning to the Slytherin girl with a smile.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:23 am

"Yeah, that's my name," Char nodded and looked at Lauri and back at Iris. "Well, it's up to her. This was her seat first, after all."
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Lauri smiled, Looks like I'm not gonna be a loner after all, she thought. "Char it is!" She decided. She thought it suited her more, and she preferred it.

" I'm a Ravenclaw," She said smiling. "My brother's were right after all. How about you?" She questioned.

"Hi,Iris! Of course you can join us, the more the merrier," She said directly to the new girl.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Char smiled, "I'm in Slytherin. Not the most respectable house but there's some nice people over there."

Finally, Char's food came to the table.

"Here you go Charlotte," Matthew, the waiter said as he handed her the food and left.

"Well, I didn't even get to say thanks," Char muttered and rolled her eyes.
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Ahh, Slytherin. If My brother hadn't been sorted into it, I'd still think they're all evil, she thought. "My brother was sorted into Slytherin when he went here, so I don't really believe the whole 'Slytherins are evil' thing. I just think it's bad luck," She shrugged.

"So, I take it you've been here, last year? It's my first year, my mom finally decided to stop homeschooling me," She rolled her eyes, it took a lot of persuasion to get her to allow Lauri to come.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 am

"Actually, Slytherin's aren't evil. Just some," Char shrugged. "I think we're always misinterpreted because a few screw up. Like did you know that Merlin was a Slytherin?" Char grinned, which was a known fact she had read up on.

"Actually, no," she said. "I might be a second year but it's my first year here too. I was a late bloomer so I was pulled out from muggle school to here. But homeschooling? That sounds horrible! How could you stand it?"

(OOC: This is so funny. How'd we all end up in the same thread? Lol)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm

"I feel that this whole house hatred is too overrated," Iris said with a grin. "What do you say? We don't need to look at which house everybody is in."

"This is my first year as well though I'm in second year," she told, taking a sip of her Butterbeer. "I seriously love this school, even though I've just been here for a while. I admire you for being to able to withstand homeschooling, 'cause I honestly couldn't." Iris told with a laugh.

((OOC: This is so freaky as well. Must be fate. = P ))
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 am

"It is overrated, " She laughed. "Seriously? Merlin was a Slytherin? Well that's proof some people just like hating," She shrugged.
    "Yay! I almost thought I'd be the only new kid at school," she grinned.

"Ehh, homeschooling was okay. My brother's were all out of Hogwarts by then so they kept me company. But honestly it was annoying at times, especially your mom being your teacher," She said.

(OOC: It so is!!)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 pm

"Hey, at least you had your annoying brothers with you," Iris grinned. "Besides, your mom being your teacher is way better than having someone strange person coming to your house and teaching. The only sad thing I find about homeschooling is that, we are alone and there's no joyous sounds of your classmates."

"Merlin in Slytherin...that's pretty cool!"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 am

"And another up side about homeschooling is that your mom can let homework slide," Charlotte laughed. "A downside is that she'll make you do it right then and there and you can't have the excuse of 'I left it at home'!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content