Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

are you satisfied;

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

are you satisfied; Empty are you satisfied;

Post by Charlotte West Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 am

And this is where she found herself once again in the Room of Requirement. The last place she wanted to be in was in the Slytherin Common Room, the hallways were always too populated for her taste, everyone used the Moaning Myrtle Bathroom and going to the kitchens was overrated.

"Stupid people," she mumbled as she found her way to the Room of Requirement. Of course, most people knew about it but most people at the beginning of the year were itching to spend time with their best friends. 'Course, Tesla had transferred out. Grayson had been a choice and so had Tshering and Ren but... she had yet to get used to them and the little group that they had somehow formed. And even if the Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff had accepted the Slytherin into their lives, she still felt of odds with them.

Summoning a couch, she layed on it and placed her hands behind her head. The loose blouse raised a bit because of her arms. Crossing her legs while she inspected her combats boots, did she realize that her obsession for those had started to grow.

"Yay, I'll get to go shoe shopping soon," she muttered to herself, sarcastically.

outfit.
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

are you satisfied; Empty Re: are you satisfied;

Post by Thor Walker Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:41 pm

He needed a place to use as a clean up room after his hunt. There were blood stains all over his beautiful, fashionable robes and around his mouth and teeth. To an unknown observer, he must have looked like a murderer.

These days, he was living from rabbits and deer, some willing humans on rare occasions, and it weekend him up quite a bit. What he would do for a proper meal.

Before he left, Dimitri drew a map of this place, which included a secret room called the Room of Requirement, and it was the first place Thor could think of. He practically flew towards it and upon reaching it, felt a presence already near it.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 am

Charlotte sat up and crossed her legs, her senses heightning for no real reason. There wasn't a ghost in sight and Peeves hardly ever came near her after what she had done to him her first year. That poltergeist hated the Slytherin ever since she had managed to pull off one of her tricks on him.

She looked at the the room expecting for something to pop out. It made her feel at edge mostly and although she hadn't said it out loud, she sometimes had hallucinations of seeing her late sister. She would never admit it, though.

Standing up, the blonde made her way over to the door. Placing her hand on the door knob, she turned it and opened the door and looked out to see if anyone was actually there.

"Uh, hey?" She said uncertainly at the blood covered guy in front of her. Somehow, for whatever strange reason it was, it didn't bother Charlotte nor did it freak her out. "You've got a little... uh, something," The blonde said as she pointed at his bloodied robes. "They stay stained if you don't clean them."
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Thor Walker Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 am

At first he was shocked when he saw someone, like he didn't expect anyone to be at this hour. Then he was surprised by her reaction, or the lack of it. And finally, he became impressed by the way she handled herself. It was obvious that nothing could bother this girl, which was awesome. He didn't have to fear how he's going to explain that to her, and he felt sure she wouldn't even ask him about it.

"Yeah, I know, that's why I'm here", Thor said, messing up his hairdo. "Maybe I should go use the prefect's bathroom, sorry that I disturbed you." He turned around and prepared himself to leave her alone. It was for the best that he didn't get attached with another girl in his life, but this one, she was something special. She smelled trouble, and thrill and she reeked sex appeal. That same moment, he realized that he's gonna be in so much trouble, but he stayed put, looking like he's gonna go, but not doing anything, waiting for her to stop him.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 am

Charlotte crossed her arms and leaned onto the door frame with her right shoulder and studied the boy curiously. Like any other normal human being that had the right kind of mind, the Slytherin was curious as to where the blood had come from but she didn't ask.

Never ask a person that looks like they can murder you any second about something, she had thought to herself ages ago.

"You didn't disturb me or anything, trust me," she replied with a left shoulder shrug. "I was just hanging out by myself because I was bored but hey, feel free to go on out there to the prefect's bathroom if you want to caught and be questioned to death on why you're covered in blood."

Smirking lightly as she glanced over him with her head slightly craned, she chuckled slightly. "You know, you're pretty handsome but I'm sure other girl's have told you that, right?"
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Thor Walker Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 pm

"I'm not gonna murder you and leave your body to the wolfs, if that's what you're thinking about", he started through a distant smile. "and I'm sure that you are, your face says it all. Not to be mistaken, I'm not gonna harm you at all." Thor hoped that he sounded convincing enough, indeed he meant no harm to anyone, especially after his feeding time, he was no threat to the warm bloodied humans around him, even though he was much more stronger than before.

Forgetting the way he looked, and clearly thinking only about the way she looks, the forever teenager started the game of seduction. In a few moments, he was all flirts and whispers towards her.

"I'm glad you're not disturbed", was his first line. "But I gotta wonder what a beauty like you is doing here, all by herself. Why isn't there a boy or 10, hanging around by your side, worshiping your every move? If I met you before, I'm sure that I'd never let you go."

Her flirting was as sexy as his own was, and he smiled before he responded. "I'm sure that at least couple of them did, but I never stuck around to hear any more of their lies."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content