Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 pm

J. J. nodded dumbly as the Head Master told her to hold Tobias's hand. Usually she wasn't much for pain - who ever was? - her brother always called her a baby when it came to such things, but it was much more obvious that Tobi need her more. Besides after everything that was going on, she was more in shock then anything else, she probably wouldn't feel it.

She had almost no sense of what was going on. She possibly started muttering comforting words, but in relatity she had no idea what she was saying - besides who was she to say things were going to be alright? They certainly didn't look it.

It seemed like no time at all had passed before the Head Master was handing a potion bottle to her. She hadn't really been aware she was listening, but she seemed to know that she was supposed to help Tobias drink it.

"Here," she murmured softly, putting the bottle up to his lips, hoping he was with it enough to actually swallow. She had no idea how to make him do so if he wasn't.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Tobi was relieved when JJ made it back and had been able o bring the Headmaster from whatever he had been doing.

"Thanks JJ," he said lightly, "you have been such a great help. I am glad you happened along when you did."

He was even more relieved when Asric came into the room.

Asric knelt down beside him and told him he would get things sorted out. Asric took his arm and examined it then told him he was going to pour something on it but that it would hurt. Nodding at Asric because he was getting weak from all the blood loss and activity he took hold of JJ's hand and held on while Asric pured the stuff on him. Damned if it didn't hurt either. Tobi wanted to scream in pain but all he could do was squirm and get out was a a few gasps. He was surprised his didn't pass out.

Asric pointed his wand at his arm and it was wrapped up nice. He told him to take some sort of drink he pulled out that would ease the pain some. As Tobi took the drink Asric asked him what it was that had bitten him.

With a crackled voice he said, "I-I don't know Headmaster. It was huge, fast and it walked on 2 legs for a few moments. It was all hairy and I thought it was either a dog or wolf. That is what it was right?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:34 pm

He sighed and rubbed his forehead before dropping back into a sitting position. "You were attacked by a werewolf on a full moon and im afraid the curse spread before i had chance to stop it. Do you understand what that means Mr Forsyte? It is nothing to be ashamed of." He said hoping the kid didn't go into shock because he really couldn't be doing with that right now.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Tobi could tell something was wrong. Asric didn't look happy at all. He watched as Asric sat down on the floor and looked at Tobi.

Tobi went cold when he heard what he said. There was nothing that could be done either. He was a werewolf now which in the back of his mind sounded cool but it didn't at the moment. He was a cursed beast now.

Just staring out into space Tobi said in a stony voice, "What am I going to do now? No one will want to be friends with me. I will be treated like an outcast." Sighing he went quiet. He knew that he had no control over it and that he shouldn't be ashamed. It wasn't like he asked for it. Unfortunately the others at school might hate and fear him for it.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"We live in a very good time Mr Forsyte. Our mediwizards and witches have come up with potions and remedies to allow even werewolves to live a normal life." He said unzipping his jacket. "You could live a close to normal life and no one needs to know about your condition this school has seen many werewolves during its time. In fact the whomping willow was posted because of a werewolf. He used this as his hide out during a new moon but seeing as another wolf occupies this building on a full moon i don't think it wise to allow you to use this." He said thinking about where he could use.

"I'll tell you what. We'll go see Professor Moody he should be able to brew up a potion that will allow you to keep your head during the change, then we will find an empty and secure classroom for you to go to on the night of a full moon. You have nothing to worry about Mr Forsyte i have experience with this kind of thing my brother was a werewolf." He said giving the boy a little smile.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Tobi was still shocked but Asric made everything sound like it would be okay.

"Thanks Headmaster," he said weakly. Tobi tried to get up but fell back down. He didn't think he would mkae it on his own accord.

Tobi thought that it was cool that Asric had a brother for a werewolf. It meant that Asric would understand what he was going through.

"How are we going to get out of here? I don't think I can on my own two legs." he asked.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:33 pm

"You're most welcome, it really isn't anything to be ashamed of you'd be surprised at how many werewolves there really is out there. There are hundred maybe thousands, its not as uncommon as people think." He said getting to his feet and dusting himself down.

He smiled down at Toby. "What you think i got these muscles to look good." He smirked scooping Toby into his arms. "Right lets get you to the hospital wing so you can be looked after properly." He said leading the way out of the shack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:45 pm