Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Mary Georgie de Celle

Mary Santana de Celle
    Mary Santana de Celle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Mary Georgie de Celle Empty Mary Georgie de Celle

Post by Mary Santana de Celle Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am

‎1. What's your favourite animal?

Answer: White Tiger

2. Whats your favourite colour:

Answer: White

3. You are viewing a situation, there are two Muggles they are captured and they are presumed to know secrets about the Muggle Anti Wizard group

Do you:

A) allow them to be tortured for information
    B) use a truth serum to extra the information
    C) use a tracker to trace their movements to gain information
    D) do you use normal face to face questioning to gain a response

Answer: A) allow them to be tortured for information

4. You are in DADA and you are learning about Boggots. It is your turn to fight it and it turns into:

Answer: Alligator

5. Okay, this creep will not leave you alone. They really want to pick a fight. What do you do?

A) Whip out my wand and let that slimy git have it! They insulted my friends and family!
    B) Curse them into oblivion and then pretend like someone else did it when a teacher shows up.
    C) Ignore them, at first; I'm above fighting. If they persist, I'll summon a teacher to get them in trouble.
    D) Ignore them. It's hard, but fighting's against the rules. Besides, I have better things to do.

Answer: A) Whip out my wand and let that slimy git have it! They insulted my friends and family!

6. A man grabs a hostage in the middle of a crowded area, holding his wand to the hostage's temple. He tells everyone that he will kill the person if his demands are not met. He then goes on to explain a long list of demands. Do you
    A - See about making sure all of his demands are met personally?
    B - Try and stall him long enough for the aurors to surprise him?
    C - Fire through the hostage's shoulder with a piercing hex to get the criminal?
    D - Ask to be the hostage in the place of the other person?

Answer: B - Try and stall him long enough for the aurors to surprise him?

7. Briefly describe yourself:
    Mary is often cold. But becomes friendlier around friends. She has always been unique and misunderstood. You don't want her as an enemy though. Mary isn't afraid to pick a fight with anyone. Especially if that anyone is a Mudblood. Mary is also intelligent. She learns spells fast and is easily angry and disappointed when a spell goes wrong. She's also a proud person. And tends to be on top of everyone. She likes to brag about her family's status and their income. But she hates her mom for naming her 'Georgie' because in her view, it's too girly.

House preferences:
    1st house: Slytherin
    2nd house: Ravenclaw

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 pm