Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Iris Grayson
Tobias Forsyte
Koehl Saeva
Asric Chaos
8 posters

Lesson Two (Second Years)

Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Nyx Palinder Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 am

Nyx grinned. "Excellent! Anna and Koehl it is!"

Nyx laughed. "Well I guess I don't have to worry about you being allergic to chocolate, Alex!"

"I'm sure I'll come to love all of you, too!" Another chocolate frog found its way into the air and onto Iris' desk.

"Are you getting enough sleep, Koehl?" She asked worriedly.

"Well that's fabulous, Alessa." She returned the smile, and the girl got a chocolate frog.

She looked around, "Oh, and feel free to eat those now, if you wish, as long as we aren't having a lab, I don't mind you guys eating in here." She glanced at her watch and gasped. "Oh, how time flies! Well, to wrap up for today how about somebody tell me what you studied last and we can carry on from there in the next lesson?"
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 pm

"I'm getting an adequate amount of sleep Professor, no need to worry, and we actually didn't learn anything. Class never even started!" Kohl frowned.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 am

Nyx's eyebrows furrowed and she scrunched her nose. "Well that's rather... odd..." She brightened. "Well, we'll have a clean slate to work from then, right? We still have two more lessons, and I will just test you guys over what I teach in the next lesson, then. I can't expect you to know something you haven't been taught, right?"

"So... homework... hm... I don't like reading essays, and I know you guys don't like writing them so... why don't you all go outside between this lesson and our next one, pick up a plant, identify it, and tell me if it has any magical or mundane uses. Sound good?" She smiled brightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm