Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Falling Asleep ll OPEN

Falling Asleep ll OPEN Empty Falling Asleep ll OPEN

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 pm

"I didn't do it Mother!"
    "You didn't?"
    "I-I swear! I never did anything so rash! I was up dancing all night, remember? I never - "
    "There's no need to die to prove a lie, sweetheart..."

Kenzi sat up on her favourite couch, waking up from another nightmare. She had no idea why she had them so often nowadays, but it bothered her so much she swears she should go and look for a psychiathingy, those people Muggles use to talk on and on about their problems.

She continued lying down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. Her homework was on the table, untouched for the last MErlin-knows-how-many-hours. She then decided to sit up and flicked through one of her books before any of her housemates saw her being lazy, since that was what she was not.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Falling Asleep ll OPEN Empty Re: Falling Asleep ll OPEN

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:31 am

Ready to relax after a day of classes, J. J. slipped into the common room and scanned for a free chair.

She saw one by a blond girl, one she didn't recogonize so she assumed was older, and flopped into it, relieved to be sitting for a few moments.
    Once she was sure that she was nice and relaxed, she turned to the girl, who appeared to be studying. J. J. felt a twinge of guilt. She probably should be doing that too.

"Hullo there," she smiled, "I'm J. J."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 am

Kenzi looked up from her book, and she realized that there was a first year sitting next to her. She smiled and said, "I'm Kenzi. You're a First Year, aren't you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 pm

"Hullo Kenzi," she smiled at the other girl, "Yeah, I am - J. J. Jones."

She smiled down at the homework, "Is this what I have to look forward to in later years?"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:14 pm

"Homework? Who looks forward to homework?" Kenzi asked dumbly. She then shook her head. "No, what you should be looking for it what you're going to learn. Lots of cool new charms, lots of this, lots of that... the only reason you're going to have so much homework is being of all the things you learn!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:12 pm

J. J. smiled at the thought of learning. It was after all the point of Hogwarts - and she would do anything to get more.

"Well I guess that makes the homework worth it," she smiled, "So what do you get to learn?"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm

"Um... quite a lot, actually!" Kenzi giggled. "Lots of new charms, lots of new things to transfigure... and lots of new things in general, basically!" She then lifted up a book on Cushioning Charms, trying to find the right words.

"I don't understand!" Kenzi muttered. "Why don't they invent Word-Searching Charms?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 pm

J. J. laughed softly, "Well we can't make life too easy - then we'd never learn anything."

She shook her head, "It's a conspiracy you know."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm