Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open)

Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open) Empty Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open)

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 am

Lola entered the room of requirement holding her ballet shoes, the room had mirrors covering every wall and a long bar on each wall, just like a dance studio. She sat down on the floor and took of her school robe and shoes, and put on her ballet shoes, it had been long time since she had danced, so she had forgotten almost every routine she had learned while she had gone to ballet sessions, so she just decided to improvise.

She didn't need music, she had never needed music to dance, so she just started dancing, moving gracefully around the room, imagining the music in her head, the same music she had danced to at home in her room. She felt like she could dance forever, and she wasn't going to stop, unless anyone interrupted her.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open) Empty Re: Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open)

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Damian wandered idly, intent on doing a bit of exploring. He was walking a seventh floor corridor when he noticed a door he was certain hadn't been there the last time he'd walked this hall. Curious, he opened it and peeked inside.

It was a dance studio. In it, a girl was practicing what looked like ballet - Damian didn't really know that much about dancing. Having nothing better to do, he decided to just watch for a moment.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open) Empty Re: Dancing is like dreaming with your feet (open)

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Lola had been dancing for a while when she noticed a boy, a fellow Hufflepuff to be accurate, a first year to be even more accurate. She quickly stopped dancing and glared at the boy.

"Who are you? and why are you here?" She asked a little out of breath from the dancing, she was a bit grumpy, he had interrupted her while she was dancing, dancing was her passion, she loved dancing almost as much as flying.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Damian frowned a bit at the greeting. "I'm Damian," he said, then hooked a thumb at the door. "The door was open. I hadn't seen it before, so I wanted to see where it went."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 pm

"I'm Lola, Lola Peppermint" Lola said and smiled apologetically "Sorry for snapping at you, you're a first year Hufflepuff right?" she asked, trying to make a conversation.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Damian nodded. "You're Hufflepuff, too," he replied. "I've seen you in the common room, but I don't know what year you are.

"How come the door wasn't here before? I walked this corridor just the other day and I didn't see - oooh. This is the Room of Requirement, then, isn't it? My sister told me about this room. Can it really be whatever you want?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

"I am a third year." Lola said and smiled.

"Yes, this is indeed the room of requirement, and yes it can turn into what ever you want it to, I'm sure it looked nothing like a dance studio before." She said and chuckled.

"So, what are you up to? just wandering along the corridors?" She asked him.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Damian grinned. "That's so cool - I'm gonna come back later and try it out!" he declared.

"Mm," the boy nodded in affirmation. "I'm gonna find all the secret nooks and crannies here before I graduate, so I gotta start early." Damian gave an impish smile. "And I just like exploring. There's lotsa neat stuff in the castle."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm

"Yeah, I used to explore all the time, until I found a secret stairway one night and it led me to the headmaster's office, he wasn't very pleased about me breaking my curfew, and gave me a detention, I had to clean the girls bathroom for a week after." She said and smiled. "Jsut be careful around a painting of a big apricot on the fourth floor, then I think you'll be just fine" She finished and winked at the boy.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

"Yeah... thanks," Damian said. "Master Chaos probably wouldn't be too happy if I ended up in his office when I was sneaking about." The boy laughed.

"So, what you were doing was pretty," he remarked. "Didja take lessons? I hear Beauxbatons has arts classes. All we have here is a choir."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Lola blushed a little when the boy said her dance was 'pretty'

"thank you," She said and smiled "I used to take lessons when I was younger, before I cam here you see." She said and smiled.

"What do you like to do in your free time? I like to dance, obviously, and fly and paint and draw and sing... and just a lot of stuff." She said and smiled
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm

"Well, I like exploring," the boy grinned. "But I like reading, and learning, too. Theo says I'm a bit of a bookworm, but I'm okay with that. I like being smart. I know how to do all sorts of stuff. Flying is great! Even better than I thought it would be. Much better than an airplane."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 pm