Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan]

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan] Empty Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Cepheus hummed as he entered the Library, bag slung over his shoulder casually. He waved happily to the Librarian and quickly moved to a corner table, surrounded by bookshelves with all their books stacked in them. Letting out a small breath, he dropped his bag on a chair tucked in to one of the tables, pulling another one out to sit on after he had found the book he needed. Putting a hand to his chin, he knelt down so he was face-to-shelf with the bottom shelf and started skimming through the book titles standing in front of him. Picking up Wizarding Through The Ages, the metamorphmagus sat down on the untucked chair and opened the book on the table in front of him, skimming to the page he had been on the last time he was here. Setting down, his elbow on the table and his chin on his palm, he started reading the chapter Middle Years.

He read the last line at least fifteen times, over and over, as his mind kept wandering to his new friend - Ethan. He was a great guy, and Cepheus hoped to see him again.. Shaking his head, Cepheus looked back to the page and read the line once more before carrying on.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan] Empty Re: Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan]

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Ethan had decided to go to the library and read up some more on Potions. Professor Moody was asking what all the items did to the potions they were added to and for once Ethan was stumped. Which was not supposed to happen because he was a Ravenclaw...the smartest of the bunch supposedly.

Sighing as he entered the library Ethan walked up to the Librarian and asked where the section on Potions was. She told him where it was and on that way there it got more quiet. He supposed most students didn't peruse the Potions area often but whatever. He got a few books that dealt with potions and then walked back to where the tables were. He was happy to see Cepheus sitting at one of the tables.

Ethan walked up behind Cepheus and unfortunately his hands were full so he bent over to Cepheus's ear and said, "BOO CEPHIE!"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan] Empty Re: Whispers in Corners [Cepheus/Ethan]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Cepheus sighed and closed his book, closing his eyes slightly. He was tired, and he wasn't sure he would be able to keep his eyes open for much longer. Just as he was about to tip over and fall asleep, he heard a welcome voice shout in his ear.

"BOO CEPHIE!" Jumping from the shock, he went backwards, his chair dipping back dangerously.

"Fuc--" He almost shouted, swinging his arms to get his balance back. Finally landing on all fours, he turned to see Ethan, just the guy he was thinking about, behind him. Glaring, Cepheus huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Was that really needed, Ethie?" He asked, pouting slightly.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Ethan was shocked by the reaction of Cepheus that he accidently dropped all his books he was carrying. It was still hilarious to see Cepheus go flying and try to get his balance back though.

"Yes I can see why you only gave the Professors a few weeks," he said laughing. He could just imagine the Librarian walking over to hush them any moment but he didn't really care. He hadn't had this much fun with anyone. Cepheus was a great guy to talk and hang out with and they always had a laugh when they hung out. Seeing Cepheus there on all fours he looks so..cute..if that was a good word to use.

"Yes sir it was so worth it to see my Huffing Huffie at work," he replied grinning mischievously.

He still was laughing as he held out his hands to help Cepheus up.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Scowling slightly, Cepheus shook his head and looked around them. It was an absolute mess. Ethans books were everywhere, Cepheus' chair had gone flying. It was as if there had been a war there or something. His scowl turned to a grin as he looked up to Ethan and took the proffered hand.

"You never know," He said, mock-wisely. "It could be less time than that." He smirked lightly and patted Ethan on the cheek, bending over quickly to pick up the chair and dropped books, dumping the latter on the table.

"Huffing Huffie again?" He said, sighing in a long-suffering way. The amusement, however, was clear in his eyes. "Raving Raven for you then, dearest." The metamorphmagus muttered, just loud enough for the other 3rd year to hear.

"And you can stop laughing now." Cepheus added onto the end, as if it was an after-thought. Which it probably was.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:49 pm

"OK sir I will quit laughing now," and Ethan stopped for a few seconds before he burst out laughing again.

"Raving Raven? Oh looks who wants to look smart now," Ethan said sticking out his tongue, "But thats okay you will always be a little raven in my heart," he smiled.

Sorting out the books on the table, Ethan asked, "So what brought you to the library?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 pm

"Thanks," Cepheus muttered under his breath when Ethan started laughing again. Rolling his eyes, he crossed his legs as he sat down on the chair he had pulled from being tipped over on the floor.

"I am smart!" He said indignantly, a look of hurt on his face. Of course, he wasn't really hurt. It was all in good fun. "And you'll always be a good little Puff in mine, dear."

Smiling slightly, Cepheus held up the book he had been reading before. "I was trying to stay awake, but it managed to make me sleepier than before I started it.." He said by way of explanation.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 am

"Well I am most certain that you are more awake now then when you started," Ethan grinned mischievously.

"By the looks of the books that would put anyone to sleep anyways, not like what I have is any better," he said pointing to his just as boring Potions books. "The teacher is asking us what does what in all the potions and I have no clue."

Sitting in one of the seats beside Cepheus he noticed how good looking he was for a guy. Some people out there just had the wrong features but Cephies eyes and his face were just great.

"OMG, he thought, did I just think that Cephie was handsome? That is weird, but when we were at the lake he acted like he liked me. I wonder...
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 am

Cepheus snorted slightly. "Of course I am," He muttered, shaking his head. "You almost gave me a heart attack. That's enough to wake anyone up."

Pursing his lips at the Potion books, he sighed. "Oh, dear little Ethie. I would let you copy my Potions homework - as we have the same - but somehow, the Professors always know when we copy of each other." Shrugging , he pulled his bag over to him and dug around it for a moment, sneaking glances up at Ethan.

Smiling slightly under the cover of his hair, he pulled out his Potions work and set it out in front of him, pretty much finished.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:26 pm

"Well we can't have you dying on me yet..I still have things planned for us!

"A Raven copying homework?" Ethan said incredulously shaking his head, "That is just one of the most absurd things I have ever heard!.

"That is like a Huffie being a mean person!" he laughed, "which in your case will never happen."

"Such sloppy writing, if I ever wanted to copy it I couldn't read it," he said jokingly.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm

"Oh? What kind of things?" Cepheus asked suggestively, raising an eyebrow. A grin spread across his face, completely ruining it.

Laughing slightly, he shook his head. "Hey, at least it's off a hard-working 'Puff!"

The metamorphmagus looked shocked for a moment before smirking. "I can be mean. Sometimes. Depending on the circumstances."

Gasping in mock-horror, he put a hand over his heart. "My handwriting is lovely. Better than yours." Not that he'd ever seen Ethies handwriting, so it kind of ruined it. Oh well.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:53 pm

"I don't know really...anything you want!" he said as Cepheus was grinning.

"With all that huffing one would think you did work too much," Ethan teased.

"You be mean? I just can't bring myself to believe that." Ethan stared at Cepheus.

"But you haven't even seen my handwriting and don't worry I like you handwriting, it's very neat and readable," he smiled.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Cepheus sighed and shook his head, a small, sympathetic smile replacing his grin. "Whatever," He shrugged.

"Probably work harder than you do, Raven." He rebutted, sticking his tongue out.

Scowling slightly, Cepheus kept the hand over his heart. "I can be, if I want to. Maybe."

Furrowing his brows, he thought for a moment. "Is readable a word.. Yeah, it is. Huh. Well, anyway, lemme see yours."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Pulling out his Potions homework that wasn't quite finished, he showed it to Cepheus.

"See there, he said pointing at his meticulous writing, "I just have to have my handwriting perfect or else I can't stand it. Must be the inner Ravenclaw in me," he chuckled.

Looking around Ethan stared at Cepheus probably too long before saying, "So I was in the dormroom yesterday evening and I met you brother! I had no idea you had one!."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Cepheus peered down at the homework and grinned. "Inner Ravenclaw? Don't you mean outer? Your handwriting is awesome, man." He complimented, nodding appreciatively.

He looked shocked for a second at hearing Ethan had met his brother, but it was to be expected. They were both Ravenclaws after all, they were bound to meet. "You met Aqui? Really? Wow.." He hadn't seen his brother for a while, only in the hallways, but he did love his little brother loads. "Didn't really expect it." He muttered, his voice sounding slightly pained.

[OOC: So, I'll just post it here. Here's your sig, love.
    Spoiler:
    Just click on 'Spoiler', right click it, copy image URL/Location and you can paste it, yeah? Hope you like it, dear!]
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:47 pm

"Inner/Outer who really cares," he said shrugging.

"Yeah I met him, he seemed pretty cool to be honest. I was really surprise he was in the same house I can tell you that though."

Hearing something wrong in Cepheus's voice Ethan put a hand on his should asd asked, "Is there something wrong? Don't tell me no because I heard something in your voice and it didn't sound good. C'mon, you can tell me," he said with concern, "I consider you like a brother even though we have just met. You can tell me anything and I won't say a word. I can tell you though letting it all out will help."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:13 pm

"I don't know," Cepheus replied with a confused tone. "Who does care?"

Smiling softly at the thought of his brother, he nodded. "He always was a smart kid," He muttered, leaning his chin on his palm with his elbow on the table.

Cepheus was slightly hurt when Ethan told him he felt like a brother, but he didn't exactly know why. Thinking it over for a moment, his eyes widened when realisation hit him. Bugger, he was practically in love with his best friend. Sittin in silence for a few minutes, he gave in with his internal debate and accepted it. Sighing, he placed a hand over Ethans and smiled reassuringly.

"It's fine. I just think that it's my fault my parents were so harsh with him," He sighed. "Because of me liking Muggles and not liking pureblood supremacy, they were hard on him and pushed their beliefs on him," Shrugging slightly, Cepheus moved their hands to the table. "I don't want him to hate me for it when we're older."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Ethan was glad when Cepheus told him what was wrong. That meant he liked him enough to share things.

"How can anyone not like you? I just find it so hard to believe," he said kindly. He didn't know why but even his comment about being a brother didn't seem right. He realized he was falling for the guy. He was cute and had a great personality. Maybe that accounted for his own aloofness around girls.

Next thing he knew their hands were together, first on Cephies shoulder, and then on the table. Ethan gulped and was wondering if Cephie was having the same feelings. It wasn't like he was making a move to take his hand away.

"He won't hate you when he is older. If anything you are trying to save him from a fate that is not kind." he said as he squeezed Cephies hand. Could it be that they were in love?
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Cepheus laughed grimly. "Yeah, I know he does love me," He muttered, looking down at the table. "He's my brother. I just have insecurities from time to time, that's all," Shrugging lightly, he suddenly perked up, a grin taking over his once solemn features.

"But hey, it's all good," He said cheerfully, pushing down on the insecure feelings. "We're fine. He would tell me if he hated me. Aqui is blunt like that." He hummed lightly, thinking about all the blunt comments his brother had made.

Looking down at the table again, he tried to hide the blush that covered his face when he realised Ethan hadn't moved his hand away.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 am

"Good I am glad you don't feel so bad now. It doesn't do to dwell on things that would never happen anyways. your brother loves you for who you are thats all that matters," he said kinds smile on his face.

Cepheus still hadn't moved his hand. Any normal guy who didn't have feelings would have by now as to not seem affectionate. Could he? Ethan was so scared right now. The wrong words would ruin their friendship forever. Butterflies all in his stomach he decided to ask something.

"Cephie, ummm," he said staring down at the table, "do you like me?"

Biting his lips he waited for the answer good or bad.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 am

"Yeah, I know," Cepheus replied, a grin on his face. "Aqui is a good kid." He nodded resolutely, as if nothing would change the opinion of his little brother - which it probably wouldn't, no matter what.

Cepheus hummed in the slight silence that followed, looking down to the potions book out in front of them. He was getting pretty nervous with the silence, and could practically feel the tension in the air.

Oh shit. A full-out blush spread across the 'Puffs face and he looked away from Ethan, starting to move his hand away from Ethans.

"W-what makes you think that?" He laughed nervously, and he berated himself. Even he could hear how fake that sounded. "Aha.." He trailed off slightly and slumped in defeat.

"Yeah," Was the final answer. "Yeah, I do. B-but I don't want this to ruin our friendship! I mean, you're a great guy, really, that's probably why I fell for you and everything, and I don't want to lose you. Of course, if you don't like it and decide you don't want to see me any more, I'm okay with that," No I'm not. "So, uh, if you just want to act as though you never met me, go ahe--," He cut himself off when he realised he was rambling. "Sorry." He muttered, another blush spreading across his face as he looked down to the table.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am

"Cephie, enough with the rambling now," Ethan said smile beaming on his face, "It hasn't ruined our friendship, in fact it has done the opposite. I love you as well. I thought these feelings were just me but I can tell they weren't just me. You are so adorable and have such a great personality. You are such a caring person as well. I never thought I would be sitting her today in love with a guy but I am and I wouldn't have that connection with anyone else but you Cephie!."

Taking Cephies hand he said "I love you more then just a brother. You are my soul-mate!"

Ethan was almost in tears now because he was so happy. He couldn't believe that is was actually happening. Things were going fast in his mind and it was such a rush to have these feelings.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:29 am

Cepheus' frown turned into a grin when he went over what Ethan was saying. He looked up with hope-filled eyes to the Ravenclaw. "Really? You're not kidding, right?" He asked, slightly sceptically. He had no reason to be, maybe it was just his insecurities shining through once again. Gripping Ethans hand again, he stood up and walked to Ethans chair, kneeling down next to it and kissing Ethan on the cheek.

"Love you, Ethie." The Hufflepuff said happily, humming contentedly.

"Wow. Well, this is a bit of a shocker, to be honest." He muttered, more to himself than anything else.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 am

"I couldn't be kidding," he said seriously, "I loved you from the first few moments we met at the lake."

When Cephie tooks his hands and kissed him on the cheek it was the most wonderful thing he had felt since meeting Cephie. Wanting to do one better Ethan took hold of Cephie and kissed him on the lips. It was such a wonderful feeling. So blissful. Heaven.

I could die a happy guy here, Ethan thought, I can't believe I have found the one.

"Trust me it as much a shocker to me as you. What will your brother think of this relationship?" he asked concerned.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 am

"Wow, that early on?" Cepheus asked a bit shocked at it. His eyes had widened slightly before a big grin split across his face. "Yeah, me too."

Cepheus, suffice to say, was shocked when Ethan kissed him - on the lips. His first proper kiss. The Puff kissed him back easily, smiling bashfully when they were apart. He missed the contact, but he wasn't about to say anything about it.

Fireworks is what the Muggles say when you kiss someone you love. And I saw them. He grinned to himself, ducking his head once more.

"He'll be fine with it," Cepheus assured. "Aqui isn't prejudiced."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm