Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Time Stands Still [Cepheus/Ethan]

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Time Stands Still [Cepheus/Ethan] Empty Time Stands Still [Cepheus/Ethan]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 am

Cepheus dragged Ethan by the hand through different corridors, ignoring any lingering students, until they reached The Clock Tower. It was the most private place he could think of as people shied away from the area - this was around about where Albus Dumbledore had been murdered, and they didn't like the thought of it. Ceph himself thought it was stupid, but was still slightly wary of the place.

"This okay?" He asked quietly, listening to the slight echo of his voice and their footsteps as they walked. He looked back to Ethan and smiled at the thought of them together. Honestly, he hadn't expected it - but he was still glad it happened.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Time Stands Still [Cepheus/Ethan] Empty Re: Time Stands Still [Cepheus/Ethan]

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 am

"After being dragged through the school he would normally be annoyed but not when it was the person he had fallen in love with. Standing there panting and watching as Cephie did the same he could just see how handsome Cephie was. The way his hair was messy on his head. is stunnign eyes and that beautiful smile that always seemed to be there.

"Yes it is perfect," Ethan said catching his breath, "I can't think of anywhere more private on the grounds really. I mean sure the Forbidden Forest but lets not go there," he smiled.

Going over to one of the corners he laid his coat out and sat beside it. Patting the coat he pointed from Cephie to the coat indicating he should sit there.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 am

Cepheus grinned at him, shoving his free hand into his pocket. He was sure most people would be annoyed with being dragged around the school, but as you do. Laughing slightly when Ethan laid his coat out, he rolled his eyes and walked over, picking the coat up and dumping it back on Ethans lap.

"I appreciate it, really I do, but I think I'll be fine, love." Smirking lightly, he sat down next to Ethan, closer than he normally would. "I think I'm fine being the one that wears the pants in this relationship." He teased lightly.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 am

"Well," he said mocking hurt, "don't take my lovely offering of a seat!"

"Ok if you want to wear the pants metaphorically then fine, but I am still wearing pants physically!" he chuckled as Cephie sat beside him extremely close. The warmth of his body felt so good and Cephie smelled so good.

Laying his head against Cephies shoulder he asked "So what do you want to talk about?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 am

"I prefer this seat," Cepheus said happily, twining his hand with Ethans.

"I'm not wearing a skirt, though." He muttered, shaking his head at the thought. That would be kind of weird.

He smiled when he felt Ethans head on his shoulder, but just brushed it off. It was kind of cute, anyways. "Whatever you like," It's not as though Ceph could think of anything to talk about. His mind was kind of blank.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 am

"I am just happy to sit here laying against you," Ethan cooed. He could sit like this forever.

"We don't have to talk about anything at the moment. We have plenty of time to spare," he said looking up into Cephies striking eyes
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 am

Cepheus chuckled quietly. "Someone's being very affectionate," He said in a sing-song voice. Actually, he didn't mind, but it was something to tease Ethan about.

"Yeah, we do," Was said after a moments pause to listen to the silence. "A lot of time."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 am

After a few moments Ethan smiled and said, "Well I have time to make up for and I don't want to waste any of the future moments. When I am with you I just want to be close to you and feel the warmth of your body."

"Well lets start with some small questions," he said and then asked, "What is your favorite color?
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Cepheus felt his face heat up slightly as a small blush spread across his face. He wasn't going tell Ethan that he loved him - he didn't think it had reached that far, but it was close - not quite yet. "Yeah," Just agreeing to what was said seemed like the right thingto do for now.

Laughing slightly, Cepheus shook his head to go along with his amusement and thought it over. "I'd say yellow for Hufflepuff, but I think it'd have to be Purple. And what about you?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Ethan though for a few before replying, well I like blue and that happens to be my house color but I love green the most. It's the color of life and hope."

Taking his hand and intertwining it with Cephies he said, "What is your favorite type of music?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 pm

"Too true," Cepheus agreed quietly, a small quirk of his lips showing a smile.

"I prefer Muggle to Magical, most of the time.. Things like the Muggle band Stars," He informed, looking down at their hands and holding on tighter. Leaning his head down onto Ethans, he closed his eyes. "What's your favourite music and.. Lesson?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 am

"I pretty much like anything" he said, "If it has a good beat or rhythm then I am good to go."

He smiled when Cephie held his hand and laid his head on his own. He could sit here like this forever.

"My favorite lesson would probably be Care of Magical Creatures, I love seeing all the different beast that are out there. Oh and our favorite lesson?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Cepheus hummed in agreement. Ethan had a good point, variety was good too.

"Muggle Studies. It's such a change from Pureblood propaganda.." He trailed off, keeping himself from scowling. "What's your favourite Magical animal?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"My favorite magical creature would have to be the Hippogryff. I think they are so beautiful and majestic. I have always wanted to ride one."

"How about you love." he asked.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 pm

"Phoenix," Cepheus replied instantly. "I think they're bloody amazing." Thinking over the next question, he decided to go for the obvious. "What's your favourite non-magical animal?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 am

"Phoenix, rising from the ashes like a wonderful being. Sounds so romantic but that could just be me. I think that my favorite non-magical creature would be wolves. Same description as I gave for the Hippogryff," he said smiling.

Turning his head so he could stare into Cephies eyes for a few moments he then said, "You know I just can't help but say I feel so great here with you. I can't imagine that I had a life before you even though we haven't known each other very long."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 pm

"Wolves are cool," Cepheus said quietly. "Mine are ducks. They're just.. I dunno, I just really like them."

"I'm sure you could," He countered, not that he didn't like the sentiment. "After all, we did only meet a few days ago." Right now, Ceph hoped he wasn't sounding too harsh on him.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Ethan was sitting there and he could tell something was wrong. He was rushing things too much he supposed. But he liked Cephie so much.

Pushing himself off Cephie he said, "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what is getting into me. I am rushing things too much aren't I? I don't want to. I want you to feel as comfortable as me. I need you to tell when I am going too far. Please do that for me? I want this to last. I don't want to scare you out of this because I was too dumb to hear and see that you aren't ready yet. Forgive me Cephie." He sighed and looked at the ground. He was an idiot. He would ruin this before it even started.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Cepheus raised a shocked eyebrow, choking slightly on the air. Shaking his head, he shuffled about until he was on his knees in front of Ethan.

"Love, it's okay. Shush. There's nothing to forgive, silly. I'm just not used to these types of things," He explained half-frantically. "I wasn't shown much love from the parents since I was about 5 and they found out about my liking of Muggles," Smiling ruefully, he shrugged his shoulders as it to say 'what can you do?' "They didn't like me much, so things like that make me slightly uncomfortable. You did nothing wrong, at all, Ethie." Placing his hands on either side of Ethans face, he raised the others head and leaned forward, pressing his lips to Ethans in a short kiss. "I love you, my Raven."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Ethan sighed with relief when Cephie told him it was okay. He relished the brief moment when Cephie kissed him. He smelled and tasted so good.

He reached over an hugged him and said "Thanks, I will try to not be so touchy and you know stuff" He was glad it was okay. Looking into Cephies eyes he said, "And I love you my Puff."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

"It's fine, don't worry Ethie," Cepheus muttered, moving his head so he was resting the forehead on Ethies shoulder. He kissed the clothed shoulder lightly and smiled, glad his face was hidden. He was sure he was blushing right now. "Man, this is so embarrassing." The 'Puff muttered, chuckling softly.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 am

"Thanks Cephie," he said as the boy laid his head on his shoulder. He sighed as Cephie kiss hi shoulder. It felt so..right. Like they were meant to be. He would just have to be a little more slower so Cephie would feel comfortable.

Running his hands through Cephies hair he said, "There is nothing to be embarrased about my Puff. I love you and I only want to show you that I do. Take your time if you must. You know that feels quite good. Really soothing."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Cepheus sighed inaudibly as he felt fingers run through his hair. "Thank you for being patient with me," He told the other boy, slightly breathlessly. "It's nice to know you'll be there for me. Of course, I'm always there for you, too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am