Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme}

Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme} Empty Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme}

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 am

Well, aren't you just the scariest thing for miles around, Eme thought dryly, allowing herself a small smirk as a tall, thoroughly tattooed and pierced warlock swaggered by, radiating the smell that she usually associated with ego, ignorance and an easy meal. Not that she liked drinking from people often. She just found that it was her little way of taking the conceited idiots of the world and bringing them down to a more socially-friendly level.

Toying with her wineglass, she debated whether or not it was worth it, only to decide that waiting for Kieran first was the better option.
    I hope he hasn't gotten lost the thought was accompanied by a sigh and another swirl of the liquid in her glass. That would put quite a damper on the night.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme} Empty Re: Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme}

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 am

Kieran had been sitting in his office that night getting ready for the next lesson when he got the owl from his sister. Sighing to himself he mumbled "What is it this time."

He read the letter and sat back in his chair and looked at all the work he had to do. Well it is ether do the work or get a swearing from sis, he thought. He figured he would have enough time to do the work tonight as there wasn't that much to do.

Transforming into his Animagus form which was a bat he flew out the window and aimed for the Leaky Cauldron.

Arriving outside the place he transformed back where no one would see him. No need to scare anyone, he thought.

Walking into the pub he spotted his sister sitting there with a glass of wine. Moving over to where she was he said down and said, "What did you want sis?"
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme} Empty Re: Things that go bump in the night {Kieran and Eme}

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am

"Nice to see you too, brother dear,"

Eme smiled as she sipped her wine idly. "I was worried you were going to get buried under all that work you were doing, so I threw you a life line,"
    her grin widened as she set her glass down. "Is a girl not allowed to worry about her older brother?" she asked, pretending to pout.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

Kieran pinched his eyes together before replying, "You mean t tell me you pulled me away from work for nothing? I told you not to do that sis."

Kieran sighed and said, "You never worry about me sis. In fact I think it is your life's goal to make me worry myself into the grave."
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 am

Em's pout quickly became real. "Kieran," she sighed, frowning as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "You can not spend your life locked away in that broom closet you call an office,"

"And I'll have you know it's not," she added, only mildly indignant. "Why would I do that to myself?"
    Raising one eyebrow, she glanced at his empty hands and then raised the other eyebrow. "Want a drink?"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am

"I happen to like that broom closet thank you very much," he said smartly, "I do get out you know I DO have to teach a class during the day and you know how we vampires hate the sun."

Sighing at her apparent caring he said to her question "Yes I could use a drink right now"
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 am

"Why you do that is beyond me. Maybe you should take over from that mangy character they call a caretaker. Much more pleasant hours," she suggested, waving her hand at the bartender. "Butterbeer? Firewhiskey?" she asked, pursing her lips as the bartender nodded attentively, waiting for her to order.

@ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:12 am

"Firewhiskey," he told the bartender.

He sat there and waited for his drink. e hoped his sister would say something because he wasn't exactly in the mood to start a conversation himself.
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:16 am

Nodding, Eme mouthed 'put it on my tab,' to the bartender and then turned her attention back to Kieran.

"So, brother dear," she murmured, resting her elbows on the table and raising one eyebrow at him. "What possessed you to take on a daytime teaching job anyway?" she asked, tilting her head.

"I thought you were even less fond of sunlight than I am,"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 am

While waiting for his drink he said "Well I like magical creatures and I have to make money somehow. I do enjoy teaching it except for the damn sunlight. I does hurt but I can endure it for those few hours."

"Have you gotten yourself a job yet?" he asked.
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:43 am

Eme smiled. Or rather, smirked, which made her look like the Cheshire cat; all big eyes and a very, very big grin.
    "You're looking at the Ministry of Magic's newest Auror," she said, taking a sip of her wine.

"You could always come work with me," she said, tapping her glass meditatively with a fingernail. "We have much better hours,"

"Can't you just see it, Ky? The Reinhardt Siblings capture wanted criminal" she giggled, making a grand gesture with her hand. "We'd be amazing,"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:48 am

"I think it is best I stay here and watch out for anything here while you work at the Ministry and keep an eye out there. 2 sets of eyes in one place is good but we'd only be watching that one place."

"Although that does sound very cool Em," he said smiling.
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:59 am

"I suppose," Eme sighed, returning his smile and then leaning back against the back of her seat. "That does take away a little of the fun," she admitted, shaking her head as she polished off the last of her wine.

"But who am I to come between a man and his Care of Magical Creatures class?" she giggled a little and then smiled. "And speaking of people coming between people, have you met anyone special?" she teased, tilting her head. "Maybe a late-night essay-grading partner?"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 am

"It may dear sister, but don't worry, if they stories are true there will be some action coming soon enough."

Kieran scowled at her comment. "I have no found anyone who is like me or would even be suitable for me. It is kinda depressing but life sucks sometimes. Have you found anyone yet?"
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:33 am

Eme huffed. "No," she grumbled, still playing with the rim of her wine glass. "All my coworkers are utter twits, or married," she explained, tossing her hair and then shrugging. "Oh well. Worry about action first, romancing later,"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 am

Kieran smiled at her when she huffed about not having a love interest yet. Being a Vampire it was a slight bit hard to find a suitable person who was willing to accept you.

"I agree with you sister. Who cares if you are in love at the moment when there is a war going on out there?"
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Emeria Reinhardt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emeria Reinhardt Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:12 am

"Well, actually, most people," Eme said dryly, waggling her fingers in a 'magical' way. "You know, that whole 'muggle husband goes to war while the muggle wife sits at home and frets' thing" she laughed, and, after a moment of thought, summoned herself another glass of wine.
    "Speaking of war," she added, tilting her head. "Any fresh news about that? I think they have everyone at work confunded or something like that. Nobody will say a word about anything even remotely linked to what's happening"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

"I suppose you may be right there," he said thoughtfully, "To know that someone out there cares for you when you are away."

"No but I have joined a group of people that are trying to stop this. They are known as the Protectores Mundi. I see have yet to be in a meeting of theirs though. I hope I have one soon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 pm