Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
JJeh
Jamie Malfoy
Madisen Lewis
7 posters

Charms | Y.1 L.3

Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.1 L.3 Empty Charms | Y.1 L.3

Post by Madisen Lewis Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 am

Mad waited at the front of the classroom, arms crossed as she leaned against the front edge of her desk. (It would always be her desk, even if she was retiring.) Upon each of the desks sat a small locked box - the keys to which were either lost or sitting in her drawer.

Gaze fixed on the open door to the classroom, Mad continued to wait.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Charms | Y.1 L.3 Empty Re: Charms | Y.1 L.3

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Jamie walked into the class room to see she was the only student there. "Hello professor" Jamie addressed as she took her seat. Jamie waited for the lesson and students to come.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:32 pm

"Hello Professor Lewis," J. J. said with a smile as she came into the charms classroom. She was excited for this class.

She scanned the room, seeing there was only Jamie there and that all the items on the desk were more or less the same she sat herself down in a near by desk and looked at what was in front of her.

It was a box, curious J. J. tried to see what was inside but the lid wouldn't open.

Hmm, she thought as she started to slide the box to side unconsciously, I wonder what we're doing with these today.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 pm

"Professor," Aquila smiled at the woman as he walked up to the front of the room, "My missing work as promised."

He handed her the papers on which he had done all that he missed from the past too classes, before slipping into a near by seat, glancing at the box on the table.

"For me?" he murmured jokingly.

Trying to open the box he found it locked, so not to be detered he picked it up and shook it slightly to see if there was anything in it.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Damian walked into Charms, ducking his head as he noted that Professor Lewis was watching everyone walk into class. No, Professor, I haven't swallowed any more textbooks or Babbling Beverages, he thought mutinously.

Taking a seat next to J.J., Damian placed his wand on his desk before turning his attention to the box in front of him. He tried the lid. Locked. Alohomora, then, he thought.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Lenora walked in and saw her daughter Jamie there. She smiled and walked to the front. "Hello class i am your new professor Lenora Malfoy. If you would please tell me your names starting with you" Lenora pointed at J.J.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:46 am

Mad gazed placidly at her replacement, who'd swept in to take over without so much as a by-your-leave. No accounting for the rudeness of others, the woman supposed.

"I have a few things that I still need to remove from my office," Mad told the newcomer, then addressed her apprentice, "Miss Jones, I shall owl you regarding our next meeting." Turning she left the classroom, shutting the office door quietly behind her.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 pm

J. J. nodded at Damien as he sat beside her and was about to vocalise her greeting when another woman walked into the room announcing that she would now be their professor.

She looked at this woman with a bit of a start. She had been aware that Professor Lewis was leaving - she had told her so at their last meeting - but she hadn't thought it would be so soon. She was a little bit disappointed she wouldn't have another actual lesson with the woman.

"Yes Professor," J. J. said as Professor Lewsis closed her office door behind her, breifly wondering if she should still be calling her that if she no longer taught the class. Then remembering that the new professor had addressed her, she turned back to the other woman, "Umm, J. J. Jones, Ma'am."
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Lenora nodded. "What about you" she asked looking at Damian and Aquila. Lenora waited for one of the boys to answer.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Jamie saw her mom and decided to hide behind her book. Jamie wondered what her mother was doing here but didn't want to ask her why. She waited for the class to start.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.1 L.3 Empty Charms

Post by Flora Evans Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Flora walked into the class, and there's a new Professor. 'Hello Professor', she greeted, and took a seat.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Damian watched Professor - Ms?? - Lewis depart with mixed feelings. Professor Lewis seemed to think he was a know-it-all, but at least he knew where he stood with her. This Professor Malfoy, though, was an unknown entity.

"Damian Gray, ma'am," the boy responded when the woman looked at him.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Seeing as he had only had half a class with the former Professor the arival of a new one didn't faze him too much. He was pretty much starting new anyways, so it might actually be better to be starting with a Professor that had yet to have a class with any of them.

"Aquila Turrow," he chimed in after Damien.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Lenora smiled. "Hello nice to meet you and i don't need to no you" said Lenora looking at her daughter. "Can someone tell me what your old professor was going over with you before" Lenora asked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

J. J. held her hand up slowly.

"Well," she said slowly, "I believe we were just making our way through the most basic charms. We did Lumos and Nox, and after that Wingardium Leviosa." She paused and held up her box, "Professor... I mean Ms? Lewis never said what we were doing today but I assume it has something to do with these boxes."

She paused for a moment before adding, "They won't open, so I'd assume that we were most likely to learn how to unlock them with magic."
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:57 am

Lenora nodded. "Okay thank you miss Jones and i have to open them that's why they won't open but in these boxes is something that has to do with the spell you learned. Wingardium Leviosa" Malfoy said to her students.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 am

Aquila sat for a moment waiting for the Professor to elaborate, fidgiting as she took longer and longer to respond.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore and he slowly raised his hand.

"Umm... what exactly do we have to do then? In realation to Wingardium Leviosa I mean?"
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Lenora looked at her student. "There is nothing in these boxes so today you will all vote for a student and the rest of the students with use the Wingardium Leviosa to make that student go in the air. Now i want you to write a students name on a piece of paper and the boxes with open when i see the quills down and you will put the papers in your boxes and i will get them. Now get to writing and it can not be yourself" Lenora waited for the quills to hit the desk.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm

J. J. blinked at Professor Malfoy for a long moment.

She certianly did not wish to be the student who went in the air, likewise she was glad that she had already practiced using that particular charm on a person already in her private lesson with Professor- ms? - Lewis.

Still it had taken a great amount of focus to do it then, and she had only got the (former) Professor a few inches off the ground.

Shrugging she took a peice of paper out and looked around the room looking for someone to pick on. Her gaze landed on her neighbor.

Good enough for me, she thought with a smile.

Then putting quill to paper she wrote with a flourish:

Damian Grey
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:22 am

Jamie was a little shocked but she looked around the room. She took out a piece of paper and dipped her quill in ink.
    Aquila Turrow
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:00 am

Damian frowned. Learning to unlock the boxes made a whole lot more sense that having to wait for them to be opened to receive a scrap of parchment, but he wasn't the professor.

Quickly deciding that he didn't trust any of his classmate to hover him in the air, Damian quickly quilled J.J. Jones onto a scrap of parchment.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.1 L.3 Empty Charms

Post by Flora Evans Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 am

Flora raised an eyebrow, honestly! Hovering a classmate in the air! What kind of a lesson is this? Anyway, Aquila was most likely to take this sportingly, so she wrote his name on a parchment.
    I wish we could do Alohomora today...
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Aquila's opinion that lifting a classmate in the air wasn't much of a lesson was completely drowned out by his desire to be said classmate.

He pouted as soon as the Professor said that he could not put his own name down, for of course that was exactly what he was going to do.

He caught a side long look at Flora.

Oh well, he thought a mischievious grin growing. If he couldn't go up in the air himself he wanted to have the thrill of making Flora do so.

With that decison in hand, he quickly scrawled Flora's name onto his parchment in his messy scrawl.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Lenora saw that everyone was done writing so she waved her wand and the boxes opened. "Now everyone put the name of the person in the boxes" Lenora waited for everyone to do so.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Still regretting that he couldn't write down his own name, Aquila shrugged and did as he was told. The box closing with a satisfying thud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 pm