Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open]

Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open] Empty Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open]

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 am

Crystal sat down in the back of the library reading a new book. Its just nice to escape the drama that's in one day by sitting down and escaping into a whole different world.

She started to scoot down in the chair she was sitting in, she could feel her eyes dropping closed.

No she thought to herself Don't go to sleep. This is what I get for not sleeping lately.

Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open] Empty Re: Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open]

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 am

Nirvana walked into the library, smiling as soon as the smell of books hit her senses. She made her way to the back, a book tucked under her arm.

When she got there, her normal seat was occupied by a girl. Who...? She moved closer, but not within visible range. The girl was clearly quite tired, there was no reason to wake her.

With a sigh, Nirvana pivoted on her heel to find a new location. Lucky for her, she ran right into the bookshelf. Damnit... The sound of falling books resounded throughout the library.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open] Empty Re: Sometimes it's just nice to Escape [open]

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:08 am

Crystal heard the crash and jumped! She turned in her seat and saw a girl there.

"Oh, hello." She said to the girl. "Would you like help with those?" She asked motionening to the books surrounding the girl.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm

"Uh yeah, if you don't mind. I'm sorry about waking you up! I was trying not to...but that obviously failed..." Nirvana smiled apologetically at the girl.

She mentally slapped herself for being such a clutz.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 pm

"No its fine I guess I sort of dozed." Crystal said embarrassed

"My name is Crystal by the way, but you can call me Chrys." Crystal walked over and started helping the girl pick up the fallen books.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:53 am

"I'm Nirvana." She smiled at Chrys then proceeded to finish gathering all the fallen books. There was a Potion's book she had been looking for. YES!

With four to five other large books in her arm, she stood up and walked towards the table.

Nirvana turned back to Chrys. "You're a Ravenclaw too, right?"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:10 am

"Yes I am." Crystal said smiling at the girl

"2nd year, and yourself?" Crystal asked the girl but she thought she looked older so she was guessing the answer to be 3rd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:36 pm