Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Damian Gray
Aquila Turrow
JJeh
Jamie Malfoy
Shaun Moody
9 posters

L3-1st years-Swelling Solution

Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

L3-1st years-Swelling Solution - Page 2 Empty Re: L3-1st years-Swelling Solution

Post by Valerie Greenway Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Valerie and her sister nodded at each other, and began to work together with no words exchanged, in perfect harmony.

Together the first stage of the potion came out perfect, and Val grinned at her sister in satisfaction. The purple potion was exactly what the Professor described.

She was about to raise her hand when Professor Moody gave out the next instructions. Once again she and Becky followed them with no verbal communication.

Happy with their results, then Val raised her hand.
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

L3-1st years-Swelling Solution - Page 2 Empty Re: L3-1st years-Swelling Solution

Post by Rebecca Greenway Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 am

After living their lives together for so long, Rebecca and Valerie worked in tandem seamlessly, and needed to exchange few if any words. There wsa no need. As twins, they had the special talent of reading each others thoughts as if they were their own. She smiled at Val when the other girl raised her hand after they had finished.

They would survive Hogwarts. And they would survive the war.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

L3-1st years-Swelling Solution - Page 2 Empty Swelling Solution

Post by Shaun Moody Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 am

Shaun proceeded onto helping J. J. And Aquila. Then heturned onto the Greenway Sisters.
    'Have you brewed this potion before, Ms Greenway?' he asked folding his hands together.
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:07 am

Rebecca met her sister's eyes, and raised one eyebrow. Which one of them was he talking to, really? Deciding that Valerie would embarass herself with her uncertainty around the man, Rebecca decided to answer herself.

"No, sir, we have never made it. But it's a rather simple recipe, don't you think? Valerie and I like to cook, and studied a bit of muggle chemistry before we came here, and Potions is really just like a mix of those, if you think about it." She told the man.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 am

Valerie kept her face utterly blank, but sent grateful feelings over the link she shared with her sister. She knew she would probably had stuttered like a fool when confronted with the man. She had no idea what it was about Professor Moody that had her so... distressed. Maybe there was something in his aura that she noticed subconciously but couldn't identify...

She nodded along with Rebecca's words, and smiled at her sister's over-simplification of it. Something told her that some students didn't find it as easy as she and Becky did.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

L3-1st years-Swelling Solution - Page 2 Empty Swelling Solution

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Shaun frowned at that, but nodded nonetheless, "You're right about the potion being simple enough. That's why I chose it for you. While that is true, it is not advisable to handle erumpent parts on your own for the first time. Since your security in this classroom is my responsibility, I'd appreciate if you follow my directions and refrain from handling ingredients which I specifically ask not to. I hope I'm not expecting too much?"
    "Those who are finished, please submit your sample with your name and you're free to leave." He turned to the twins again, "Since you handled the ingredient alright. I won't be deducting points, but I expect to be obeyed when I say something to my students, least of all in my classroom. Now run along, I guess a whiff of fresh air will do Valerie some good."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Jamie wrote her name on paper and put it by her sample potion and packed up her things and left the classroom.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 pm

J. J. proud that her potion was much closer to the colour of everyone elses this time put it carefully into the container, placed it - labled - on the Professor's desk and skipped out of the room, proud of what she had acomplished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 pm